Fragrant Body Oilz...

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just got my order the other day. Finally threw on one of the new scents. That Aqua Saphhire is the truth!!!! Got me wanting to step out tonight. Lol

Yea man, I know cats loving the Aqua Sapphire!

Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Aqua Sapphire insaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
the soap is wild also damn
The King also dries really well...gave it a swipe today.....its one of those subtle but if she hug u its def gonna punch her.....I like it alot too...damn @BronxBomber you did your thing here

Appreciate that, man fam... Yall have to get that Bodacious if you havent gotten it. We also released Tiger and free Michelin Star as well.

We doing a free offer with it right now. I was going to end it tonight but going to extend it until tomorrow maybe 5pm.

If you miss out on this deal plus getting 15% off you are nuts lol.

Kool, let me go get on this email list ASAP!

Aliens like to smell good too you know.

LOL!
yo @BronxBomber yall getting Boadicea the Victorious Consort?

I dont have that in the cue right now, we have one more before I probably switch to another house for a sec.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Appreciate that, man fam... Yall have to get that Bodacious if you havent gotten it. We also released Tiger and free Michelin Star as well.

We doing a free offer with it right now. I was going to end it tonight but going to extend it until tomorrow maybe 5pm.

LOL!

I dont have that in the cue right now, we have one more before I probably switch to another house for a sec.

Wasn't planning on buying this shyt man! Now I got three bottles cause of the sale and you motherfcukers talking Aqua Sapphire up!!! Every time this thread gets bumped I end up buying more and more!

One of these days I'mma just un-watch this motherfcuker and start putting that money back into my daughters braces fund!

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wasn't planning on buying this shyt man! Now I got three bottles cause of the sale and you motherfcukers talking Aqua Sapphire up!!! Every time this thread gets bumped I end up buying more and more!

One of these days I'mma just un-watch this motherfcuker and start putting that money back into my daughters braces fund!

laughing-laughing-hysterically.gif

The crazy thing is my son has an ortho appointment today, Im on year like 2 of that bill......

When I see I him eating candy Im vexed!

My order on the way:dance::dance:

giphy.gif

I am in for the tiger and mechelin....picked up some 1/3 for my girl too the special u was running

Yea man I made a mistake cause honestly the Tiger is our 3rd most expensive fragrance to produce. So my staff was like Yoooooo what you doing. The M Star is also more expensive. They both official and the Tiger cost will stay close to what it is now, cost wise. So yep! Def let me know what she thinks

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor

LOL!

Just ordered bodacious, tiger, aqua sapphire, orgasm and crush on me

Cle Da YoungKingPin

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yea man I made a mistake cause honestly the Tiger is our 3rd most expensive fragrance to produce. So my staff was like Yoooooo what you doing. The M Star is also more expensive. They both official and the Tiger cost will stay close to what it is now, cost wise. So yep! Def let me know what she thinks

Will do! Heading to Antigua next month, so I will give it a spin, last yr in Jamaica I brought my panty dropper and this white woman was so mad cause I smelled so good

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good Shit, I placed my first order from here on Sunday Night, my package arrived in the mail. The Soap, Oils and the oil parfum all smell fantastic, I was a little skeptic they would be a watered down scent, They smell very very close to the original (Louis Vuitton Meteore') and Aqua Sapphire.

I will definitely order more in the future.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just ordered bodacious, tiger, aqua sapphire, orgasm and crush on me

salute.gif

Will do! Heading to Antigua next month, so I will give it a spin, last yr in Jamaica I brought my panty dropper and this white woman was so mad cause I smelled so good
Yea man, its really one of a kind. Def appreciate the years of continued support!

Can't believe I missed this thread. Just placed a nice order. Plus I got a few Home fragrances. I hope they do me right.
Appreciate the support.

Damn that’s the one I forgot to order

yea bro that panty dropper legit it smells so beautiful when u on a island or around water.....the white lady kept asking me to move cause I smell so good and she didnt want to touch all on me....lol thats what panty dropper did my boy was like wtf

Fam A Lam Im not judging lol
Scarlet-Red-Blacked-Preppy-Blonde-Girl-Loves-Big-Black-Dick-2014-03-24-010.jpg

Missed the Tiger deal, will stay in tune next time

Yea man that one did way better then we expected we pretty much sold out of Tiger

Good Shit, I placed my first order from here on Sunday Night, my package arrived in the mail. The Soap, Oils and the oil parfum all smell fantastic, I was a little skeptic they would be a watered down scent, They smell very very close to the original (Louis Vuitton Meteore') and Aqua Sapphire.

I will definitely order more in the future.

Appreciate the support. I hate and love to tell folks that the big companies are molesting the average consumer. I put the house on our potency against the originals. We take the originals and remove impurities and fillers.... etc etc. Wont go in to it but consumers are buying mostly perfumers alcohol.

dik cashmere

BGOL Investor
salute.gif

Yea man, its really one of a kind. Def appreciate the years of continued support!

Appreciate the support.

Fam A Lam Im not judging lol
Scarlet-Red-Blacked-Preppy-Blonde-Girl-Loves-Big-Black-Dick-2014-03-24-010.jpg

Yea man that one did way better then we expected we pretty much sold out of Tiger

Appreciate the support. I hate and love to tell folks that the big companies are molesting the average consumer. I put the house on our potency against the originals. We take the originals and remove impurities and fillers.... etc etc. Wont go in to it but consumers are buying mostly perfumers alcohol.
Yo thanks again fam. Shipment arrived today

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wowwwwww @BronxBomber this tiger and Michelin wowwwwww..... they both are so fucking complex I love the way the Michelin dries out u know I'm a woody guy damn it's beautiful

Yea man, but I hate doing this but when we release The Chronic Rouge Extreme cats gonna go crazy. Chick damn near licked the skin off my balls last night when I had that on.... She kept saying you always smell good but I feel like Im under a spell lol

Cle Da YoungKingPin

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yea man, but I hate doing this but when we release The Chronic Rouge Extreme cats gonna go crazy. Chick damn near licked the skin off my balls last night when I had that on.... She kept saying you always smell good but I feel like Im under a spell lol
I'm in for 1oz.....i'll wait until it drops I ran through the bond no 9 nomad sample today.....shit is good

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the panty dropper, what season is it best for?

And I see some other oil fragrance sellers saying metal rollers are more effective. What's the difference?

Cle Da YoungKingPin

Rising Star
Platinum Member

And I see some other oil fragrance sellers saying metal rollers are more effective. What's the difference?

honestly brother the panty dropper is dope at any time.....wearing that shit and being in a breeze is wild cause the smell carries.....but it depends on what u want to smell like. Summertime I usually go fresh and citrus winter I go smoky and spicy

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm in for 1oz.....i'll wait until it drops I ran through the bond no 9 nomad sample today.....shit is good

Yea Nomad is official!

I hate that they have tricked the general public into thinking you have to wear certain fragrances certain times of the year, its all subjective. Its is sweet, airy, so Id say if I had to say a time of the year summer, spring, fall. No difference in rollers, subjective to what you like.

@BronxBomber .... if I place a order on Monday, how soon can you get it to me?

Processing and shipping times are on the site, but too many factors, as we get orders in real time, depends on order size, where you are in the country or world. We process orders in 24-72, so will ship in 1-5 days.

honestly brother the panty dropper is dope at any time.....wearing that shit and being in a breeze is wild cause the smell carries.....but it depends on what u want to smell like. Summertime I usually go fresh and citrus winter I go smoky and spicy

Yep yep! Its pretty much a universal season fragrance.

dik cashmere

BGOL Investor
When can we order that

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i need to see what all the talk is about with this Aqua Sapphire..... gotta get in on this....
bout to put my order in right now.