Floyd Mayweather With New Snow Bunny Stripper Girlfriend....

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Jungle fever finally afflicted him? All that money, a stripper?

But I guess if those are the only kind of women you hang
around...

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We all know Floyd keeps a stable of bitches. Maybe that's his Bottom Bitch or Hoe Wrangler or some shit.

I personally don't care who he is fucking.

Last edited:

wouncie

If you don’t own any Bitcoin you’re doing it wrong
OG Investor
https://nypost.com/2021/01/14/floyd-mayweather-wants-to-have-baby-with-new-stripper-girlfriend/

8639595e-5b64-4c48-ba41-cc6f2bdc4649.jpg

Brehs the Poster Child for #RichAndInsecure.

Floyd Mayweather is dating the “lead” dancer at his strip club and wants to have a baby with her, a source has claimed.

The boxer has been seeing Brit-American Anna Monroe, who works at his Vegas strip joint Girl Collection, for months and the couple went official with their relationship on New Year’s Day — telling family and friends in the UK the news over FaceTime, according to a friend.

And despite Mayweather claiming he hasn’t had a lap dance in 20 years, an exclusive video obtained by The Sun shows the boxing champ grinning as he enjoys a lap dance from the blonde.

“They have been seeing each other on and off for a while, whenever Floyd decides,” a family friend told The Sun. “Now Floyd wants another child he only wants Anna to be the mother. They FaceTimed Anna’s family in England on New Year’s Day to tell them officially about their relationship.

“They are definitely dating now and have spoken about having a baby. They met at Floyd’s club Girl Collection. Anna was born in America but her parents moved to England for work when she was younger. She then moved back to America when she was 22 She went for an interview for the job at Girl Collection but was declined, however as she was leaving she passed Floyd in the corridor.

“The next day the club called her and asked her to go back in and Floyd was there in person with a candle-lit dinner in the strip club to tell her she got the job and she was now the lead girl.”

Since then Anna has posted photos of her and Mayweather on holiday posing outside the Acropolis in Athens, Greece.

0_Mayweather3.jpg

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From looking at how he is dressed whites have always controlled that money. Of course a person does what they want to with their money. But it seems that some people are just holding whitey money. I know the skinny pants are a fade. I have never wore any and never will. The boots are something I have never seen before

diamond4981

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dude using his club to his advantage, he had about 3 chicks that I know of coming out of that club her, megan denise aka von miller babymama now and red rose lacubana.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bitch fucking with the wrong one. I used to think the same way about Floyd until I saw an interview with him talking about building wealth. Muhfucka is as sharp as they come. His wealth is in real estate and he’s no ones fool. Believe that.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Why is everyone coming down so hard on him. He’s dated hundreds of strippers of all races. He never wife’s any of them. Why do you think this is any different?

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
images

1000x-1.jpg

Gloria's Secretary: Miss Allred we've just got wind of boxer Floyd Mayweather in a relationship with a new woman.
Gloria: Yeah I'm aware of that situation and I'm monitoring it and will be circling over it like a vulture over a dying prey.
Secretary: How long you think they will last boss ?

Gloria: I'll give the relationship 5 months or less before it blows apart.

1000x-1.jpg

Gloria: That's when I swoop in for the feast and siphon this guy for millions !

15943010353671.jpg

Gloria whispers instructions to her client: (Just remember to always embellish the events that occurred, In other words make it look worse than it actually was, You know how we white gals do it.)
Gloria: In your own written words can you tell or recite the physical and verbal abuse you've endured with
Mr Mayweather ?

Lucky Strippa: I...I can't read it ! ....It's just to painful for me to read the horrifying abuse.

18975042_web1_W-Allred.jpg

Gloria: My client is too distraught to make a statement relative to her case so I will read it for her.

She states that Floyd called her a low level thot on several occasions.
He has criticized her buttocks by calling her a flat ass and that she tricked him with butt injections and booty pads.
He wakes up in the middle of the night with flashbacks of the boxing gym and uses her left titty as a speed bag.
He refuses to kiss me after she's given him head and says to her in an angry voice "Brotha's don't do that white boy shit !"

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://nypost.com/2021/01/14/floyd-mayweather-wants-to-have-baby-with-new-stripper-girlfriend/

8639595e-5b64-4c48-ba41-cc6f2bdc4649.jpg

Floyd Mayweather is dating the “lead” dancer at his strip club and wants to have a baby with her, a source has claimed.

The boxer has been seeing Brit-American Anna Monroe, who works at his Vegas strip joint Girl Collection, for months and the couple went official with their relationship on New Year’s Day — telling family and friends in the UK the news over FaceTime, according to a friend.

And despite Mayweather claiming he hasn’t had a lap dance in 20 years, an exclusive video obtained by The Sun shows the boxing champ grinning as he enjoys a lap dance from the blonde.

“They have been seeing each other on and off for a while, whenever Floyd decides,” a family friend told The Sun. “Now Floyd wants another child he only wants Anna to be the mother. They FaceTimed Anna’s family in England on New Year’s Day to tell them officially about their relationship.

“They are definitely dating now and have spoken about having a baby. They met at Floyd’s club Girl Collection. Anna was born in America but her parents moved to England for work when she was younger. She then moved back to America when she was 22 She went for an interview for the job at Girl Collection but was declined, however as she was leaving she passed Floyd in the corridor.

“The next day the club called her and asked her to go back in and Floyd was there in person with a candle-lit dinner in the strip club to tell her she got the job and she was now the lead girl.”

Since then Anna has posted photos of her and Mayweather on holiday posing outside the Acropolis in Athens, Greece.

0_Mayweather3.jpg

This knigga wifin the help...