Floyd Mayweather With New Snow Bunny Stripper Girlfriend....

Simply_Black

International
International Member
https://nypost.com/2021/01/14/floyd-mayweather-wants-to-have-baby-with-new-stripper-girlfriend/

8639595e-5b64-4c48-ba41-cc6f2bdc4649.jpg

Floyd Mayweather is dating the “lead” dancer at his strip club and wants to have a baby with her, a source has claimed.

The boxer has been seeing Brit-American Anna Monroe, who works at his Vegas strip joint Girl Collection, for months and the couple went official with their relationship on New Year’s Day — telling family and friends in the UK the news over FaceTime, according to a friend.

And despite Mayweather claiming he hasn’t had a lap dance in 20 years, an exclusive video obtained by The Sun shows the boxing champ grinning as he enjoys a lap dance from the blonde.

“They have been seeing each other on and off for a while, whenever Floyd decides,” a family friend told The Sun. “Now Floyd wants another child he only wants Anna to be the mother. They FaceTimed Anna’s family in England on New Year’s Day to tell them officially about their relationship.

“They are definitely dating now and have spoken about having a baby. They met at Floyd’s club Girl Collection. Anna was born in America but her parents moved to England for work when she was younger. She then moved back to America when she was 22 She went for an interview for the job at Girl Collection but was declined, however as she was leaving she passed Floyd in the corridor.

“The next day the club called her and asked her to go back in and Floyd was there in person with a candle-lit dinner in the strip club to tell her she got the job and she was now the lead girl.”

Since then Anna has posted photos of her and Mayweather on holiday posing outside the Acropolis in Athens, Greece.

0_Mayweather3.jpg

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member
Are you saying that a 43+ Black man worth hundreds of millions probably shouldn't be dating a damn cac stripper? :lol:
He's going to be in the ring again old as fuck like Roy trying to recoup the money this bitch is about to finesse out his stupid ass...

He just proves how dumb he is every time he comes up in the media. Did he even learn to read yet? Smh

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
his money.

personally, i wouldnt give her a kid and just have fun to protect mines. she's not a 10, she's a typical insta model thot at 8. I could pull something like that and I don't have nowhere near the money as Floyd. I guess it's the accent and snapper. The accent would be fire in the bedroom.