FB Question, that I’d love to know the brothers point of view.....

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
If she were to live in his crib for free, she'd save $24,000 in a year.

He's only asking for $9,600 of that $24,000. She's still saving $14,400. She's not cool with that.

So if she lives in his crib, no expenses, does he see ANY of that $24,000? What does he get out it besides higher bills for some pussy he was already hitting at the cost of driving across town? She probably gone want him to buy new furniture and shit, too. Probably got to buy her shit to keep her happy.

At least with the deal, he gets SOMETHING. She don't want him to have that. She want it ALL. Either way she comes up, but the little benefit he could've got, he can't have that. Is that somebody you really wanna wife?

So babygirl got to bounce. For her to be so selfish at this junction of the relationship, I anticipate that she will only use this opportunity to stack paper so she can do what she REALLY wanna do, which is probably something without that nigga.

It's also very convenient that she waited until her lease was up to want to push progress in the relationship. Would she have done that if her rent was going up and they just kept fucking the way they were?

Purely rhetorical question. Either way, cut your losses.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Not even a discussion... If that bitch is soo put-off by the fact dude asked her to pay $800.00, then he needs to count his blessings for the opportunity to get a glimpse of the "my money is my money, you the man so you should pay for everything argument" that will come later...Cut your losses now, and don't fall for all the bullshit external opinions...

The messed up thing is that they don't realize that most of the time that money saved ends up going towards her or the relationship anyway in the long run (vacations, wedding planning, rings?, gifts, etc.). They really think we just blowing any extra money we get because that's what they would do, probably buying bullshit.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Bitch, not me! Bro, RUN! This woman is unrealistic! You just gonna stack all your money and not help me out at all? He had his asset before her so he obviously did something right! She don’t wanna rock with that then there’s the door! When you leave, leave the bank book and the credit cards and take everything you came with!

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The simpage is STRONG in this thread.
You weak ass kniggas let bitches run you.
You have no sense of independence.
Momma's boys - the lot of you!

Until SHE commits to something next level, bish should be checking cheddar monthly, as a reminder of the status of their relationship. $800 too much? $799.98, bbbiiitttccchhh!!! That's my 2 cents on it.

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
The messed up thing is that they don't realize that most of the time that money saved ends up going towards her or the relationship anyway in the long run (vacations, wedding planning, rings?, gifts, etc.). They really think we just blowing any extra money we get because that's what they would do, probably buying bullshit.
EXACTLY!

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
my daughters mother ran off a really good dude when she refused to pay any bills cus her name wasn't on the mortgage

original.gif

:cool:

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I am confused on the part where he stated by moving in together, they can work on their finances. Trying to figure out charging her $800 is helping both of her finances. Sounds like to me he is getting over
in a few months she’ll be paying 1980 a month.. she can move in with ole boy and now only pay $800.. in 12 months she’ll save 14,000.. having an extra 14,000 a yr sounds like working on finances to me.. he’ll add an additional 9,600 to his income each yr with her paying $800 a month sounds like working on finances to me.. she’ll save 14,000 and he’ll make close to 10,000 that sounds like a win win for both parties.. she dosent seem like she enjoys winning so enjoy your rent increase where she’ll be losing close to 24,000 per yr for rent

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What if the relationship progresses to marriage? Is he gonna charge his wife rent?

You know the answer to that. But if you would jus like my answer, of course she would no longer pay.

They’d had to work something out before marriage but her living there for free isn’t right for the man.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

He's only asking for $9,600 of that $24,000. She's still saving $14,400. She's not cool with that.

So if she lives in his crib, no expenses, does he see ANY of that $24,000? What does he get out it besides higher bills for some pussy he was already hitting at the cost of driving across town? She probably gone want him to buy new furniture and shit, too. Probably got to buy her shit to keep her happy.

At least with the deal, he gets SOMETHING. She don't want him to have that. She want it ALL. Either way she comes up, but the little benefit he could've got, he can't have that. Is that somebody you really wanna wife?

So babygirl got to bounce. For her to be so selfish at this junction of the relationship, I anticipate that she will only use this opportunity to stack paper so she can do what she REALLY wanna do, which is probably something without that nigga.

It's also very convenient that she waited until her lease was up to want to push progress in the relationship. Would she have done that if her rent was going up and they just kept fucking the way they were?

5 star response and this man gets it

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I would have done what she did and stay in my own Shit. Ain’t no way I am paying $800 on a spot that has no mortgage
When you don't own shit, how much is or is not owed on it is none of your damn business.
At the end of it all, its HIS house, not theirs. She hasn't made a commitment to him that would put them in a position for him to offer up a portion of anything. She's just wanting a free ride.
Bitches are always talking about niggas wanting the milk without buying the cow. Well, that works in reverse.

Its 2021. She shouldn't want it any other way. Women want equality ad they should have it.
Well, there it is. She gets to be an equal participant in the finances by contributing on a consistent basis.

ScottyPiffen745

Registered

Exactly. It's like some women don't know that a lot niggas spend their money on their woman or shit to impress women.

But no, this chick want the money in HER account, she don't want gifts and shit. She wanna plot with her shit, and live off his money.

Get outta there, bro.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So if she lives in his crib, no expenses......

‘That wasn’t the proposition. The proposition was they split the bills, plus she pay 800 in rent. If he didn’t charge rent, she would still split bills, which she was good with, so she wouldn’t be living expense free.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When you don't own shit, how much is or is not owed on it is none of your damn business.
At the end of it all, its HIS house, not theirs. She hasn't made a commitment to him that would put them in a position for him to offer up a portion of anything. She's just wanting a free ride.
Bitches are always talking about niggas wanting the milk without buying the cow. Well, that works in reverse.

Its 2021. She shouldn't want it any other way. Women want equality ad they should have it.
Well, there it is. She gets to be an equal participant in the finances by contributing on a consistent basis.
I would be good and stay in my own

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

He should have never offered in the first place.

But since he did offer, they should set up a lease agreement.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bitch, not me! Bro, RUN! This woman is unrealistic! You just gonna stack all your money and not help me out at all? He had his asset before her so he obviously did something right! She don’t wanna rock with that then there’s the door! When you leave, leave the bank book and the credit cards and take everything you came with!
:lol:
Damn, did you just Oran "Juice" Jones her ass?

BeauGarde

Potential Star
Platinum Member
It's way easier to tell a chick you don't have to pay rent than it is to say I gotta start charging you something these bills piling up. If she seem genuine after living together for a while change it up but don't go into the game down 21 pts as it don't make no sense when she winning either way. Fuck that old school way of thinking that shit only work when you got an old school bitch that just want to cook, clean, and be told what to do chicks aint like that so niggas shouldn't be like that.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
‘That wasn’t the proposition. The proposition was they split the bills, plus she pay 800 in rent. If he didn’t charge rent, she would still split bills, which she was good with, so she wouldn’t be living expense free.
You know that's a bad deal for him, right?
It not just that she's kicking in a bit, its that she's not kicking in her fair share while bringing in an income.
Okay....try this:
NEW DEAL.
Suppose he told her that she would have to kick in $600 and it would go into an account to put away for future endeavors (trips, wedding stuff, etc.)? This is an account that HE has. She will come up with ways to spend that money. He is still simping heavily but it at least puts some insurance in his hands, so if she decides to bolt, he will have collected some funds.
Does that sound fair enough?
(I wouldn't do it but this is simping smartly in my book)

Last edited:

MT Hermit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i see somebody mentioned taxes, there is more to home ownership than just mortgage.
Also potential wear and tear since its another person living there. and with that extra person comes more traffic of friends n family etc.
I think that she should be happy he is helping her financially, even though it appears that she doesnt need it, just like her contribution would be helping him even though it appears that he doesnt need.

He shoulda been like girl if u gonna pay all that just come thru and pay 800 here at my spot. no breakdown of anything just hey this is what its worth to me.

:dunno:

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
I would just keep it at half of the bills. I wouldn't want her paying "rent" per say, because "rent" comes with "rights"....
Bitch you dont have any "rights" here. You dont live here; you stay here. I need to have the "aight then" right. When this shit flops; hit her with the "aight then" and she can be out.

ScottyPiffen745

Registered

Nah, because it could get fucked up if they fall out depending on how it's setup.

He should have said "I can help you find another place."

He could've maybe even made a conscious decision to peel her off a couple hundred every now and then just off the strength if he was fucking with her like that.

But at least he knows what he's dealing with now.

I mean, saving money for what?

What, is she going back to school to make more money he ain't gone see a penny of?

Buy a house? They living in a house, is she going to pay for the shit she want to add to his house? A car?

I think he should just rescind the offer and help her find another crib if he wants to keep fucking on her. And if she got an attitude about that or keep pushing that "live together so I can live rent free" shit, cut her off.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah first off you cannot be OP and already show YOUR BIASED

if THESE were the FACTS in the case?

then you should have stated that up front.

IT is not implicitly stated HOW this RENTAL situation was discussed.

WHEN did this gentleman SPECIFICALLY say my client would be EXPECTED TO PAY RENT.

If he wanted RENT AFTER all previous negotiations?

He is at fault of being as we say it the law

pussy.

He should have told her UP FRONT what it was.

THEN we can go into calling her all these names...

but so far?

It seems HE was the one who was not CLEAR.
he did state that they were to share living expenses:

A conversation about moving in together came up and they agreed that living together would be the natural progression of the relationship and would also give them both the opportunity to hit their individual financial goals more quickly since they would be sharing living expenses instead of paying double for everything each month.

wouldn't this imply some sort of rental arrangement? Cause even if the mortgage is paid off fully, he's still paying property taxes. Depending where he lives, he may also be paying some sort of community fee (trash and recycling pickup, neighborhood maintenance, etc). So what expenses would be cheaper for him? Cause by her moving in, his other expenses will be going up.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
he did state that they were to share living expenses:

wouldn't this imply some sort of rental arrangement? Cause even if the mortgage is paid off fully, he's still paying property taxes. Depending where he lives, he may also be paying some sort of community fee (trash and recycling pickup, neighborhood maintenance, etc). So what expenses would be cheaper for him? Cause by her moving in, his other expenses will be going up.

I know he did

if you reviewed the full court record its the RENTAL AGREEMENT that is in contention

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nah, because it could get fucked up if they fall out depending on how it's setup.

He should have said "I can help you find another place."

He could've maybe even made a conscious decision to peel her off a couple hundred every now and then just off the strength if he was fucking with her like that.

But at least he knows what he's dealing with now.

I mean, saving money for what?

What, is she going back to school to make more money he ain't gone see a penny of?

Buy a house? They living in a house, is she going to pay for the shit she want to add to his house? A car?

I think he should just rescind the offer and help her find another crib if he wants to keep fucking on her. And if she got an attitude about that or keep pushing that "live together so I can live rent free" shit, cut her off.

Why would he consider "giving her money every now again" if he asks her to pay money to live him?

I mentioned the lease because he asked her to pay rent. If he said to pay the utilities, there is no lease needed because he would pay utilities anyway. All he is going to do is save money he was going to spend in the first place.

Plus, this is a girl he has been dating for a while. Why would he ask his GIRLFRIEND to move into his house, then ask her to pay rent to him?

If he said, pay all the utilities, that's completely different from asking for rent on the house they live in together that he paid off.

His wording was poor IMO. If I had suggested rent payment, I would have told her that the flat rate ($800) goes to utilties. This would let her know she is contributing to a household that she may eventually live on a permanent basis.

Financial situations are the death of most relationships. And I agree, I would rescind ASAP. He has everything to lose.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

^^^^^

Yup

But even his execution was off.

He did it wrong

I'm seeing this different than everyone else

Honeboy looks and sounds lame in this scenario

Just cause he did all this sloppy

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Why would he consider "giving her money every now again" if he asks her to pay money to live him?

I mentioned the lease because he asked her to pay rent. If he said to pay the utilities, there is no lease needed because he would pay utilities anyway. All he is going to do is save money he was going to spend in the first place.

Plus, this is a girl he has been dating for a while. Why would he ask his GIRLFRIEND to move into his house, then ask her to pay rent to him?

If he said, pay all the utilities, that's completely different from asking for rent on the house they live in together that he paid off.

His wording was poor IMO. If I had suggested rent payment, I would have told her that the flat rate ($800) goes to utilties. This would let her know she is contributing to a household that she may eventually live on a permanent basis.

Financial situations are the death of most relationships. And I agree, I would rescind ASAP. He has everything to lose.

Your honor our expert witness seems to have covered this well may we call a recess?

Cause the other side needs time to regroup and pick up they mouthpiece

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Your honor

Permission to treat this as a hostile witness.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
^^^^^

Yup

But even his execution was off.

He did it wrong

I'm seeing this different than everyone else

Honeboy looks and sounds lame in this scenario

Just cause he did all this sloppy

It's very sloppy.

I see this as his girlfriend he's been dating a while. Asking her to come live with him and then charging her RENT sounds crazy as fuck to me.

But asking her to pay the UTILITIES doesn't sound crazy to me.

Those two things just sound completely different when asking a girl you been dating a while to come live with you.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They are dating? In a full blown relationship? And he expects her to pay rent?

:lol:

I got a homie right now that did something similar and I just laughed my ass off. She STILL at his crib living rent free.

No chick in the history of chickdom is going to pay no damn rent for a guy she is dating.

^^^^