FB Question, that I’d love to know the brothers point of view.....

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
AGAIN councilor

my client and yours had an pro forma AGREEMENT already arranged

the TERMS were changed at the final hour.

Again how is MY client at fault?

Is it NOT YOUR CLIENT RESPONSIBILITY TO BE A MAN AND SPEAK PLAIN FROM JUMP?
Speaking plain from jump.. my client accidentally gave you a higher position than you were qualified for.. my client accidentally gave you a girlfriend position.. what he meant to say was consistent pussy friends with benefits or jump off.. which ever your client chooses between the 2 is fine with him.. sorry for the over qualification job that was offered to your client earlier

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man...I guess my mother and father, who were married over 60 years, raised me to be a simp.

We aren't talking about a friend, we are talking about someone that I am seriously dating and the progression of the relationship (as it was put).

Me: "yeah, baby....come on and move in, we can split the bills and both save some money." Simple as that. She wasn't flabbergasted at splitting bills, but paying rent. Is this nigga cultivating a potential wife or a protentional tenant?

Sounds like she probably has her shit together as well and probably can afford the rent....she should stay at her place and continue dating because they aren't THERE yet.........and you can't put a value on peace of mind.
Great points, my parents are right under yours at 53 years together married 48. Reverse the situation, what would us as Men do if it they gave us this ultimatum?

DVS X

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She should be paying half of the overall cost of living in the house which by the story stated above, doesnt include a mortgage. Sounds like he's trying to make EXTRA money off of her. Thats what he feels he needs to do to hit his financial goals? Sounds more like hes inviting unnecessary drama to make a few bucks. Personally, I wouldnt ask someone that Im in a relationship with to pay rent IF my house is paid off.. It would be a different story if he still had a mortgage, but since he doesnt, hes treating her like a roommate instead of a potential significant other.. It also might come back to bite him in the ass, if he kicks her out but she can show that she is paying rent there which she could contest and say she was illegally evicted.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Speaking plain from jump.. my client accidentally gave you a higher position than you were qualified for.. my client accidentally gave you a girlfriend position.. what he meant to say was consistent pussy friends with benefits or jump off.. which ever your client chooses between the 2 is fine with him.. sorry for the over qualification job that was offered to your client earlier

well thank you for your admission

I would like to amend my charges to false representation emotional distress and abuse

and is he even LEGALLY able to take in renters?

Is his private home licensed for that?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bruh....they are more than friends. They are in a serious dating relationship. They are contemplating the next step of moving in together.

I can think of several women in my life, beginning with my first real college girlfriend that I ain't NEVA asked to pitch in on the weed. If I had weed, they had weed......especially if they are dranking champagne, skipping class and laying up in the bed with me fucking all day like only a 19 year old can.... ...I am like, "hey baby, hit this"....LOL
Some people are different.. i got my first job at 18 yrs old almost making $19 an hr.. my mindset was if I can go out and make this money so can a broad.. if you think I’m gonna be working and your ass think you just gonna be sitting around looking good than kick rocks.. go make some money.. if you can move your arms and legs than you can go make some money.. don’t ever think you to good to spend it either.. this is why I usually just mess with broads that spoil me..once you get spoiled you understand and never go back..I’ve been spoiled for a longtimeeeeee

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man...I guess my mother and father, who were married over 60 years, raised me to be a simp.

We aren't talking about a friend, we are talking about someone that I am seriously dating and the progression of the relationship (as it was put).

Me: "yeah, baby....come on and move in, we can split the bills and both save some money." Simple as that. She wasn't flabbergasted at splitting bills, but paying rent. Is this nigga cultivating a potential wife or a protentional tenant?

Sounds like she probably has her shit together as well and probably can afford the rent....she should stay at her place and continue dating because they aren't THERE yet.........and you can't put a value on peace of mind.

thank you for your astounding testimony

no more from our expert witness

good day.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Some people are different.. i got my first job at 18 yrs old almost making $19 an hr.. my mindset was if I can go out and make this money so can a broad.. if you think I’m gonna be working and your ass think you just gonna be sitting around looking good than kick rocks.. go make some money.. if you can move your arms and legs than you can go make some money.. don’t ever think you to good to spend it either.. this is why I usually just mess with broads that spoil me..once you get spoiled you understand and never go back..I’ve been spoiled for a longtimeeeeee

I ain't saying she didn't have a job. Pops was politically connected. We were in a state capitol and she had the most plush job of all the college kids. Shit, after a year even hooked me up. I didn't say she didn't spoil me. I had a roommate and not only would she bring enough champagne for us, but for my roommate too; and occasionally a bitch for his nerdy ass too, among many, many other things....shit I drove her car like it was mine, LOL. But you are right, everyone ain't she same, and I never been a tit for tat type person, keeping score all the time.....

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y’all going in way too hard. If she can pay $1800 to the landlord she can pay Half that to him. Find some way to have her living there paying off something. What’s your property taxes, insurance and utilities for the year. Divide that by 12 and if it’s less than $800 charger her that monthly that way all your shit is covered. Don’t dump her or rush to any rash conclusion. See her counter offer to your denial. Work toward something. Can’t just toss her because she shit tested you.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Scenario;

Man and lady have been dating for a while and things are going great in the relationship. They usually spend a few nights a week sleeping over at each other‘s homes. She rents a high-rise apartment downtown for $1800 a month. He owns a nice house in the suburbs that is paid for out right.

Her lease is expiring and with that comes a 10% rate increase which will take her rent to nearly $2000 a month.

A conversation about moving in together came up and they agreed that living together would be the natural progression of the relationship and would also give them both the opportunity to hit their individual financial goals more quickly since they would be sharing living expenses instead of paying double for everything each month.

He presented her with a proposed budget based on half the cost of the household bills along with a rental amount for a total of $800 per month and she was flabbergasted.

They are now at an impasse because she feels that she shouldn’t have to pay any rent since he has no mortgage and he feels that he sacrifice greatly to pay off his mortgage early without any financial help from her and she should be happy because she is still saving thousands each month by living there.

In your opinion whose position makes the most sense
Yeah he tripping for charging rent when he does not have a mortgage

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They are dating? In a full blown relationship? And he expects her to pay rent?

:lol:

I got a homie right now that did something similar and I just laughed my ass off. She STILL at his crib living rent free.

No chick in the history of chickdom is going to pay no damn rent for a guy she is dating.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Seems he's yet to learn, some pussy just ain't worth it. I'm surprised he hasn't "yet" entertained other options. "I'd tell him run Forrest run."

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Seems he's yet to learn, some pussy just ain't worth it. I'm surprised he hasn't "yet" entertained other options. "I'd tell him run Forrest run."

He should have never offered in the first place.

I’m not going to tell a chick I’ve been dating a while she can move in my house that I have paid off and expect her to pay me rent and think the relationship is going to remain the same.

Stevie Wonder sees this L coming.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He offered a better situation with less financial burden on her and she didn’t appreciate the offer.. she will now be a nut rag with a few segments of cheap dates..enjoy your rent increase dumbass
He was wrong for charging her rent. Trying to come up on your girl friend is wrong

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No such thing as a free ride. IF she didn't think that $800. was fair, what was she expecting to pay? Zero?? I'd like to hear her counter offer, and it's justification.
I could see splitting the bills but I be damn if I let my spouse charge me for rent if there was no mortgage

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s a rough situation. The man looks like a landlord and a scumbag for asking for money and he looks like a simp for letting her live there for free.

But ain’t nobody living for free.

Shouldn’t have told her the house was paid for.
He was wrong to ask his girlfriend to pay rent on a house that has no mortgage.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
No such thing as a free ride. IF she didn't think that $800. was fair, what was she expecting to pay? Zero?? I'd like to hear her counter offer, and it's justification.

Exactly. Fuck that its still HIS house. How much did she put in to pay that shit off?

Capo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's trippin trying to charge her rent. She should help with expenses that actually exist only.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She wants to have him spend his money and she save hers.
She may care about dude but the hustler in her is working on her come-up.
Women are naturally hypergamous, so she is trying to put herself in a situation whereas if it doesn't work out with dude - she can just bounce and have her seed money ready so she can start her new life.
She's playing chess. Remember: women initiate 80% of divorces/splits/etc.

If she wants to marry the knigga, she should propose or STFU and kick down that dough.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He worked hard to pay for his house...
But what does that have to do with charging his girlfriend $800 or a crib with not mortgage when he stated by moving in,they both can work on their finances?

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She wants to have him spend his money and she save hers.
She may care about dude but the hustler in her is working on her come-up.
Women are naturally hypergamous, so she is trying to put herself in a situation whereas if it doesn't work out with dude - she can just bounce and have her seed money ready so she can start her new life.
She's playing chess. Remember: women initiate 80% of divorces/splits/etc.

If she wants to marry the knigga, she should propose or STFU and kick down that dough.
He has no mortgage, so he is not spending money

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s a rough situation. The man looks like a landlord and a scumbag for asking for money and he looks like a simp for letting her live there for free.

But ain’t nobody living for free.

Shouldn’t have told her the house was paid for.

U are correct but if he has to ask her for the $$ that means she's a user and a loser.

Imagine someone setting u up to where u pay less than half....and they still gotta come ask u for the $$.

She for the streets.
Bih gonna get knocked up asap and he's gonna be paying her!!

Last edited:

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Maybe I am not understanding. How can he say with them moving in together, they are working on their fina

But what does that have to do with charging his girlfriend $800 or a crib with not mortgage when he stated by moving in the both can work on their finances?

Until she's *Wife*, she's still just a guest staying in his house. In my experience, chicks don't even feel like its their house to until you move to the next spot.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What if the relationship progresses to marriage? Is he gonna charge his wife rent?
I am confused on the part where he stated by moving in together, they can work on their finances. Trying to figure out charging her $800 is helping both of her finances. Sounds like to me he is getting over

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
or maybe SHE'S tripping for not offering up some dough?
They aren't married. That is HIS house. His finances have nothing to do with her for now.
I would have done what she did and stay in my own Shit. Ain’t no way I am paying $800 on a spot that has no mortgage

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
Not even a discussion... If that bitch is soo put-off by the fact dude asked her to pay $800.00, then he needs to count his blessings for the opportunity to get a glimpse of the "my money is my money, you the man so you should pay for everything argument" that will come later...Cut your losses now, and don't fall for all the bullshit external opinions...