Everybody post GIFs (free for all thread)

Count23

International
International Member
tumblr_n5ixsr9ilW1rqd0kpo1_400.gif

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
looks like maggots cleaning dead flesh from a wound is all:dunno:

that's all?

You ever seen that shit for real? Leishmaniasis is some ill shit.

US Soldiers were getting sent home from Iraq for getting diagnosed and getting like 90 day lockdown at Walter Reed for Treatment.

Saw a full blown cases of this getting treated at a Team House on an Iraqi Army bases. Was so fucking nasty I could not stay in the room, my dude. :puke:

Our Team Medic was pulling them shits out with needlenose plyers because he refused to use his real medical equipment.

Fuck That Shit....

Count23

International
International Member
that's all?

You ever seen that shit for real? Leishmaniasis is some ill shit.

US Soldiers were getting sent home from Iraq for getting diagnosed and getting like 90 day lockdown at Walter Reed for Treatment.

Saw a full blown cases of this getting treated at a Team House on an Iraqi Army bases. Was so fucking nasty I could not stay in the room, my dude. :puke:

Our Team Medic was pulling them shits out with needlenose plyers because he refused to use his real medical equipment.

Fuck That Shit....

i just said that cuz when i saw the gif i was reminded of this documentary i saw where doctors closed up a man's wound (from flesh eating virus) up with maggots inside and they cleaned up the dead flesh.

but yea i was a bit cavalier there:lol:what you described sounds like some ill shit