Eninem "Zeus" --- Snoop Dogg Diss... The Beef Just Got Real....

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'd rather listen to a cracka rapping bout nothing then listen to black men rap about killing each other, serving drugs to their own people killing their community and calling their mother's and sisters bitches through 95% of their albums all while telling me their better then me because they got money.
But em talks about killing his moms, his baby mama, and talks about drug use

so cac violence and drug abuse acceptable to hear.. but not black people version

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
But em talks about killing his moms, his baby mama, and talks about drug use

so cac violence and drug abuse acceptable to hear.. but not black people version

He literally bragged about 11 years of sobriety on this album. Rapping about killing his baby mama was 20 years ago.

I feel your point overall in defense of black artists but the 90s talking points about what Eminem raps about are far outdated.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered

"Everything he said, by the way, was fine, up to a point," Em explained. "Him saying Dre made the best version of me, absolutely, why would I have a problem with that? Would I be here without Dre? Fuck no, I wouldn’t. The rappers he mentioned from the ‘90s—KRS One, Big Daddy Kane, [Kool] G Rap—I’ve never said I could fuck with them."​
"I think it was more about the tone he was using that caught me off-guard ‘cause I'm like, where is this coming from? I just saw you, what the fuck? It threw me for a loop," he continued. "I probably could've gotten past the whole tone and everything, but it was the last statement where he said, 'Far as music I can live without, I can live without that shit.' Now you’re being disrespectful. It just caught me off-guard."​
Eminem recalls receiving messages from people asking him how he was going to respond to Snoop's remarks, and he was admittedly befuddled, saying, "I didn’t know what to do about it because it confused me ‘cause I’m like, bro, same team. We’re on the same team. And I have never in my career, my entire career, said a disrespectful word about Snoop."​

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Snoop can feel how he wants to feel about Em’s music but if he can’t admit that it was a disrespectful comment then he’s foolish.

I’d say the same thing if Eminem said what Snoop said about Snoop’s music. Every person is entitled to feel how they want to feel about an artists music, but if you say you can life without it that artist is entitled to take it as disrespect.

Especially if they’re a part of the same camp.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
"For everybody who thinks that this shit is gonna just be two records going back and forth, or a few records going back and forth, you're very wrong," Crook said. "This has the potential to be the most polarizing beef ever in Hip Hop, you know what I mean? And for that reason, I think it's not good for the culture. I don't think it's good for the culture."

Crook explained that an eruption of diss tracks between Snoop Dogg and Eminem would only lead to less unity within hip-hop and America, as a whole.

"They're gonna make this a racial thing," Crook explained. "Every thinkpiece, all the comments. That's gonna start a conversation that becomes bigger than the actual music, the diss records. The conversation will become bigger than the diss records. Trust me on that. They're gonna make it a racial thing and it's gonna widen the divide in the culture. That gap is gonna be like The Grand Canyon when they're done with this s***. You better understand what you're asking for."

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
EqdVFtJW8AE1Alo