Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Bluesky the Twitter-style social app, threw open the doors for anyone to join

london

Rising Star
Registered
His mom made one of the covers of the SI Swimsuit Issue

969db8b903464c5faa0ee05697133b40_md.jpg
:puke: :confused::dunno:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
:lol: republicans thought they had one… Got pump faked

anyone with any sense knew that cac can’t afford to buy Twitter.. he ain’t got the liquidity to do it
Been saying that this cac survives off of controversy and meme's, media loves to hype up these loud azz cacs who are millionaires and billionaires on paper but there liquidity looks like pure azz. He a billionaire that had to take out loans to do this deal and straight up exposed the truth. Even by some chances this deal goes through Twitter has to make him billions just to pay back the loans and other deals he has made to purchase it. You don't see people that have the liquidity like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett doing loud shit like this for a reason.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Been saying that this cac survives off of controversy and meme's, media loves to hype up these loud azz cacs who are millionaires and billionaires on paper but there liquidity looks like pure azz. He a billionaire that had to take out loans to do this deal and straight up exposed the truth. Even by some chances this deal goes through Twitter has to make him billions just to pay back the loans and other deals he has made to purchase it. You don't see people that have the liquidity like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett doing loud shit like this for a reason.

Yeah Musk gets away with his shit cause white millenials think he's Tony Stark. Now they're seeing the truth.....dude makes bad decisions and the Saudis saying fuck the deal he agreed to has exposed him.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Elon is a another version of Trump and everyone sees that right now. People with real money move quietly like you say. Elon was a bit of a asshole before he did this adventure with Twitter now I think he’s a fucking asshole. Also he needs to take care of Tesla because they have been slipping bad lately and GM and Ford is coming for his spot very fast. Don’t be surprised if he sells Tesla in the next year or two.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Now Jeff Bezos should step it and buy Twitter.. gop would be hotter than fish grease, they already tight he own the WAPO lmaoo

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
:yes:

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

and you keep having idiots on BGOL saying what does Warren Buffett know with his old ass? Shit he knows a lot! Bill Gates quietly bought up farm land real tangible stuff that is really worth something. Something that you can't make while Musk is like I wanna buy Twitter.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“This administration, it doesn’t seem to get a lot done,” Musk added. “The Trump administration, leaving Trump aside, there were a lot of people in the administration who were effective at getting things done. This administration seems to not have the drive to just get s--- done. That’s my impression.”

I would love to have seen a follow up see what exactly "got done" in his opinion. Child separations? :smh: All of the "libertarian" tech bros are just GOP supporters embarrassed to admit it. See Peter Thiel et al. :smh:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

Damn, Elon is desperately trying to get out of this :eek2:

I initially was concerned about him purchasing Twitter but now that it looks like doing so will fuck him I'm all for it :lol:

It's crazy they set dude in this video up exactly as he described to the person setting him up. While this will/can be used against him and other Twitter execs most will still see through.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Yeah partner with a mofo who tried to start a social media company called truth social that flopped :lol:

To you and I that seems insane.

But to someone who bullies a company into allowing him to overpay for it only to start finding excuses after they agree so that you don't have to pay for it partnering with Trump probably seems brilliant.

What Elon did with Twitter reminds of when you're younger and don't know about pussy but would talk shit to females fronting like you did until that one freak chick from the hood calls your bluff and your sitting there shook because now you have to back that shit up :lol:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
To you and I that seems insane.

But to someone who bullies a company into allowing him to overpay for it only to start finding excuses after they agree so that you don't have to pay for it partnering with Trump probably seems brilliant.

What Elon did with Twitter reminds of when you're younger and don't know about pussy but would talk shit to females fronting like you did until that one freak chick from the hood calls your bluff and your sitting there shook because now you have to back that shit up :lol:
:lol: facts