Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Bluesky the Twitter-style social app, threw open the doors for anyone to join

Fresh Chalice

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel we moving into a decentralized money game. I find it really interesting how the stock market is tanking while decentralized financing is growing wildly. We are witnessing a change of the guard.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
@^SpiderMan^ Explain this shit bruh.
Sure, I’ll give my point of view of the most current topics I’m seeing. Please identify any other topics I missed and you want my opinion on.

Topic 1: Elon’s behavior is making Tesla’s Stock plummet.

I don’t agree. The whole market is falling. Walmart just hit a 52 week low. Facebook(Meta) was in free fall a few weeks ago. Tesla’s current stock price is due to the greater market and Shanghai being shut down. This will effect 2nd Quarter production numbers. I predict Tesla Stock to be relatively low until November.

Topic 2: Elon is an idiot for not doing due diligence seeking the Twitter deal and will have to pay a Billion dollars or be forced to buy Twitter for more than it is currently worth.

I don’t agree. Twitter’s primary source of revenue is advertisement. Their value is directly correlated with how many human beings are using their platform for customers to advertise to.
Twitter submitted paperwork to Elon and submits paperwork to the SEC, investors, and governing agencies. It is looking like the number of actual users is significantly less than Twitter has claimed in all of the paperwork that they have submitted over multiple years. When you tune out the noise and look at the situation objectively, Elon is right in this.
Personally, I suspect he will invest in a competing platform headed by Jack Dorsey.

Topic 3:Tesla getting cut from S&P ESG
The primary factor in being in the ESG(Environmental Social Governance) is impact to the environment. Tesla’s business is built on Electric Vehicles, Stored Energy from sustainable energy, and solar energy for residential and businesses. Yet they were cut in favor of 2 oil companies. If that makes sense, I don’t know what to tell you.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Sure, I’ll give my point of view of the most current topics I’m seeing. Please identify any other topics I missed and you want my opinion on.

Topic 1: Elon’s behavior is making Tesla’s Stock plummet.

I don’t agree. The whole market is falling. Walmart just hit a 52 week low. Facebook(Meta) was in free fall a few weeks ago. Tesla’s current stock price is due to the greater market and Shanghai being shut down. This will effect 2nd Quarter production numbers. I predict Tesla Stock to be relatively low until November.

Topic 2: Elon is an idiot for not doing due diligence seeking the Twitter deal and will have to pay a Billion dollars or be forced to buy Twitter for more than it is currently worth.

I don’t agree. Twitter’s primary source of revenue is advertisement. Their value is directly correlated with how many human beings are using their platform for customers to advertise to.
Twitter submitted paperwork to Elon and submits paperwork to the SEC, investors, and governing agencies. It is looking like the number of actual users is significantly less than Twitter has claimed in all of the paperwork that they have submitted over multiple years. When you tune out the noise and look at the situation objectively, Elon is right in this.
Personally, I suspect he will invest in a competing platform headed by Jack Dorsey.

Topic 3:Tesla getting cut from S&P ESG
The primary factor in being in the ESG(Environmental Social Governance) is impact to the environment. Tesla’s business is built on Electric Vehicles, Stored Energy from sustainable energy, and solar energy for residential and businesses. Yet they were cut in favor of 2 oil companies. If that makes sense, I don’t know what to tell you.
So you're just going to ignore the Governance and Social part of ESG? And ignore the fact that Tesla was just sued for discrimination and factory working conditions? And there's also nothing sustainable about making car batteries. You must be related to Elon. There's no way you just typed all that ignorant shit and believed it.

As far as your second point, regardless of what Twitter said, Elon is an idiot for accepting it without researching it. Just like 99% of people do before buying something.

Last edited:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Elon is the Kanye West of white people.
He wants to be President.
I told people before he is a mess!