Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Bluesky the Twitter-style social app, threw open the doors for anyone to join

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Word? Flushing 1 bill down the toilet is meaningless to him? BGOL accountants man. :smh:

And someone needs to explain to you how the stock market works. He made ZERO dollars when the stock market rose.

he was buying twitter stock in Jan way before he announced he bought twitter stock
Twitter stock rose 27% on that announcement
His stake at that time went from around 800million to 2.89 billion

you are an idiot if you don’t think a one billion loss is worth it when you more than double your money

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

I knew this shit was going
lmao.gif

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
he was buying twitter stock in Jan way before he announced he bought twitter stock
Twitter stock rose 27% on that announcement
His stake at that time went from around 800million to 2.89 billion

you are an idiot if you don’t think a one billion loss is worth it when you more than double your money
You're an idiot who doesn't understand how this works. He didn't sell any of his Twitter stock when it went up. He didn't double anything. He still has them plus he offered 44 billion, an overvalued price, during the high. Like I said, someone needs to explain to you how this works. It ain't rocket science.

And by the way, Elon still owns 9.2% of this. :lol:

Last edited:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're an idiot who doesn't understand how this works. He didn't sell any of his Twitter stock when it went up. He didn't double shit. He still has them plus the moron offered 44 billion, an overvalued price, during the high. Like I said, someone needs to explain to you how this works. It ain't rocket science.

And by the way, Elon still owns 9.2% of this. :lol:

I thinking he's purposely trying to tank the stock so he can renegotiate the price.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

So Musk didn't do his research before deciding to purchase Twitter? Investors who lend him money did so without any research whatsoever? Yeah, OK. Fagget trying to find excuses to cop out. He know he can't deliver on his free speech promise and would rather flush $1 bill down the toilet than tarnish his reputation.

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So Musk didn't do his research before deciding to purchase Twitter? Investors who lend him money did so without any research whatsoever? Yeah, OK. Fagget trying to find excuses to cop out. He know he can't deliver on his free speech promise and would rather flush $1 bill down the toilet than tarnish his reputation.
all these i been saying since day 1 ! im just here laughing !! :roflmao: :roflmao: bgoltrumpazines &maga & were celebrating last 2 weeks ,

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
He's asking all these questions now after already bullying his way into purchasing it :smh: :lol:
Musk always about Musk. He used the 'free speech' narrative for whatever he has lined up. We knew that. All the weirdos were up in arms and in tears over Musk. Shit was fun to watch. I hate musk, but I hate the weirdos more.

But Musk pulled this shit with BTC. He filled his bags. Pumped it in order to get his other doge bags pumped. Then he acted shocked and surprised about the energy arguments about Bitcoin and helped FUD the top. Energy arguments everyone in crypto knows about.

We don't even know what his personal crypto wallets look like with all his manipulation. He don't have to tell anyone shit about that. :smh: