Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union WTF!!!

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Very weak psych technique. So you basically believe in Thelema. Do what thou wilt. Is that pretty accurate?
D Wade was a prime candidate as most of the MK assets from the so-called black community are from military backgrounds or broken homes with severe trauma. (Shaq, Tobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, etc. are all in “the craft”, programming victims, or both.)

I think Gabrielle Union is the mastermind behind this because she is beta programmed but Wade is also suspect.

:lol:

fool had no idea of the concept of Thelema and probably had no idea he is a luciferian. There are probably less than 10 active posters on BGOL that have any idea what is going on in this world and that is sad.

silverhawk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
D Wade was a prime candidate as most of the MK assets from the so-called black community are from military backgrounds or broken homes with severe trauma. (Shaq, Tobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, etc. are all in “the craft”, programming victims, or both.)

I think Gabrielle Union is the mastermind behind this because she is beta programmed but Wade is also suspect.

:lol:

fool had no idea of the concept of Thelema and probably had no idea he is a luciferian. There are probably less than 10 active posters on BGOL that have any idea what is going on in this world and that is sad.
They are woke inside of the illusion.

The Infinite Tsukuyomi is a genjutsu that traps the entire world in an illusion, enslaving them in a dream so that their chakra may be drawn upon.

These anime shed light on what's going on.
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Berserk

Spiritual Warfare is going on and most have no idea. Literally refusing to wake up. I guess it means that you would have to be accountable for the BS.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
says a so-called worshipper of Anubis/Hermes, father of the goat god Pan, who is the god of the entertainment industry and the LGBT.

:lol: :smh:

some of you brothers are so lost, you have no idea what you follow, worship or get yourselves into.

I'm so glad I don't have a fruity son. That shit would make me feel like a failure.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Y'all sure are obsessed with Wade's underage gay son. :rolleyes:
7 pages and counting, if only bgol members put as much care into social injustices, politics, and what to do about those issues as they do anti gay and trans sentiment then this board could be a serious movement for change. Hell the amount of people I’ve seen in police audit threads and cop watcher threads that don’t know their rights and how to deal with police is jaw dropping. But they sure know what d wades trans kid is up to.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He wants to be called she now huh..his real mother has got to be pissed and Gabrielle seems to be in charge and influencing the push behind this dwade seems to be just going along with it imo...

silverhawk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
7 pages and counting, if only bgol members put as much care into social injustices, politics, and what to do about those issues as they do anti gay and trans sentiment then this board could be a serious movement for change. Hell the amount of people I’ve seen in police audit threads and cop watcher threads that don’t know their rights and how to deal with police is jaw dropping. But they sure know what d wades trans kid is up to.
I guess you've already been neutralized?

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Naw, supporting your gay son is one thing but he should have told that lil nigga that we not changing gender identities until we 18.

So you would alienate him? Posssibly cause him to be depressed? Suicide maybe your okay with that tho?

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
So you would alienate him? Posssibly cause him to be depressed? Suicide maybe your okay with that tho?

Jazz Jennings' parents allowed her/him to get on hormone blockers at a young and as a result Jazz has had multiple issues with the GR surgeries and has issues with sexual arousal.. That type of shit can drive a person to suicide if they are not legitimately asexual and even asexual people will have some sort of sexual activity or masturbate. Jazz has essentially been turned into a eunuch.

It seems that before you start shooting-up hormones and going under the knife, it's best to take a slower approach, if you're even going to entertain this trans shit.

Last edited:

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's weak as fuck for going along with the bullshit. If your son is gay that's one thing. I'd be super disappointed. But no way in hell I'm calling him a she and letting him rename himself. A parent's job is to provide proper guidance to their children, even if it doesn't make them feel good all the time.

robert1034

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
My OPINION is that Gabrielle pushed the issue on little man coming fully out and identifying as a female. I'm sure she didn't want her biological daughter being confused when she becomes a toddler. Can you imagine her daughter seeing her big brother/sister and being confused. She may want to then be a boy. I guarantee they wont let her.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'm so glad I don't have a fruity son. That shit would make me feel like a failure.
Word. What the fuck is this world coming too. :smh:

pcGDrJ.jpg

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's weak as fuck for going along with the bullshit. If your son is gay that's one thing. I'd be super disappointed. But no way in hell I'm calling him a she and letting him rename himself. A parent's job is to provide proper guidance to their children, even if it doesn't make them feel good all the time.

I Agree,

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So magic Johnson son.. And Duane wades son...

Are mega flamers

NBA tryin to make u muthafuckas fags

Like exiled king
What the heck is going on ?
Did these mega sports stars and actors make some type of pact with their children's sexuality for fame and fortune?

Magic Johnson's son - tranny,
Michael Jordan's daughter - lesbian
Dwayne Wade's son - trans wanna be
Will Smith's son - who knows ?
Snoop Dog's son - Cordell Broadus - In dress and makeup
. Dude is a family man with wife and kid, So we don't know if this is a photoshoot for his modeling gig or an expanding lifestyle ?
images

Singer Sade's Adu's daughter - transgender
Multi-award winning songstresss, Sade Adu's lesbian daughter who suffers from gender dysphoria, has chopped off her hair and may even remove her breasts as she posts photos of her transitioning from female to male.
With surgery and hormone therapy, Sade's lesbian daughter Mickaila has transitioned from a dime piece to a rusty ass man
sade_daughter.png

Multi-award winning songstresss, Sade Adu's lesbian daughter who suffers from gender dysphoria, has chopped off her hair and may even remove her breasts as she posts photos of her transitioning from female to male.

ila-adu1.jpe
adu-sade-daughter-1.jpg

pjimage-89-5.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What the heck is going on ?
Did these mega sports stars and actors make some type of pact with their children's sexuality for fame and fortune?

Magic Johnson's son - tranny,
Michael Jordan's daughter - lesbian
Dwayne Wade's son - trans wanna be
Will Smith's son - who knows ?
Snoop Dog's son - Cordell Broadus - In dress and makeup
. Dude is a family man with wife and kid, So we don't know if this is a photoshoot for his modeling gig or an expanding lifestyle ?
images

Singer Sade's Adu's daughter - transgender
With surgery and hormone therapy, Sade's lesbian daughter Mickaila has transitioned from a dime piece to a rusty ass man
sade_daughter.png

ila-adu1.jpe
adu-sade-daughter-1.jpg

pjimage-89-5.jpg

Yea its psychological warfare...

They can't kill us without that karmic energy killing them first..

So they give the popular amongst us

A taste of the illusion aka the good life...

Fill it with shiney monkey shit..

And sees who want it bad enough.

Damn shame what they doing to that young child..

Making a perfectly normal boy..

Abnormal as fuck...

Even that whole bruce Jenner shit...

He went full psycho sexual..

Next thing you know his daughter is a billionaire....