Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union WTF!!!

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
What the heck is going on ?
Did these mega sports stars and actors make some type of pact with their children's sexuality for fame and fortune?

Magic Johnson's son - tranny,
Michael Jordan's daughter - lesbian
Dwayne Wade's son - trans wanna be
Will Smith's son - who knows ?
Snoop Dog's son - Cordell Broadus - In dress and makeup
. Dude is a family man with wife and kid, So we don't know if this is a photoshoot for his modeling gig or an expanding lifestyle ?
images

Singer Sade's Adu's daughter - transgender
Multi-award winning songstresss, Sade Adu's lesbian daughter who suffers from gender dysphoria, has chopped off her hair and may even remove her breasts as she posts photos of her transitioning from female to male.
With surgery and hormone therapy, Sade's lesbian daughter Mickaila has transitioned from a dime piece to a rusty ass man
sade_daughter.png

Multi-award winning songstresss, Sade Adu's lesbian daughter who suffers from gender dysphoria, has chopped off her hair and may even remove her breasts as she posts photos of her transitioning from female to male.

ila-adu1.jpe
adu-sade-daughter-1.jpg

pjimage-89-5.jpg

Come on man

take MJ daughter out of it

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Buck-broken black males is the new black. :smh:
Of course, black men have to be the poster children of all degenerate/deviant sexual behavior. HIV medication, gender/puberty blocking medication, effeminate male cheerleaders, sexualized MALE children sashaying on the runway, etc etc The agenda is clear af and niggas that wanna play dumb or “go along” are clearly co-conspirators.

I Totally Agree

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I always thought you was older with your knowledge and wisdom. We’ll be the same age in May. I’ll be 37 in December.

I have mostly listened to my elders and hung around people older than me. You can gain much perspective of the world listening to people’s experiences and perspective, especially those that are loquacious and wants to share their life stories.

I guess after a while, one can only realize our personal mythology is just that. Personal. Sometimes it doesn’t translate well to the rest of the world, but we learn to navigate society the best way we can.

I appreciate your kind words. I’m thankful to see a new day everyday, bro. This 30 year old age bracket has life events that come at you hard as hell.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I have mostly listened to my elders and hung around people older than me. You can gain much perspective of the world listening to people’s experiences and perspective, especially those that are loquacious and wants to share their life stories.

I guess after a while, one can only realize our personal mythology is just that. Personal. Sometimes it doesn’t translate well to the rest of the world, but we learn to navigate society the best way we can.

I appreciate your kind words. I’m thankful to see a new day everyday, bro. This 30 year old age bracket has life events that come at you hard as hell.
Of course fam. Yea I’m more or less the same. Always had a thing for listening to my elders and learning from them cause life is one hell of a teacher. It almost feels like a lost art when I look at today’s youth cause they simply have no interest but I digress. That’s another topic for another day.

But if that ain’t the truth about these 30’s man.. a lot of it seems to stem from watching the older generations were talking about go through difficulties and death but man, it comes fast and furious. Just gotta keep maintaining and pushing as best we can.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Of course fam. Yea I’m more or less the same. Always had a thing for listening to my elders and learning from them cause life is one hell of a teacher. It almost feels like a lost art when I look at today’s youth cause they simply have no interest but I digress. That’s another topic for another day.

But if that ain’t the truth about these 30’s man.. a lot of it seems to stem from watching the older generations were talking about go through difficulties and death but man, it comes fast and furious. Just gotta keep maintaining and pushing as best we can.

This age makes me think about how much my parents held back from me because I’m doing the same for my child. But you’re right, got to keep maintaining and pushing. The world isn’t stopping just because we go through things.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
HOLD UP, DID DWADE SAY HE WAS GONNA LET HIM SON GET THAT REASSIGNMENT SURGERY?? OR IS BOOSIE JUST GETTING AHEAD OF HIMSELF

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I went to grade school with kids looking BACK now (no pun intended) EVERYONE knew were gay

We ALL have that story.

I understand being gay and switching your gender is completely different but...

I respect what Magic and Dwayne and Gabby doing

I DO think WEALTH, EXPOSURE and CLASS have a thing to do with this but that is for ANOTHER time
Yes, I think that most of us have grown up with someone who we just KNEW was gay or at least leaning in that direction.
How many families had to ACCEPT that and how many openly promoted it outside of the home?

Do you think that if Dwayne and Gabby had a 12-13 yo daughter who became sexually active or molested and impregnated (an extreme situation, I know), are we to believe that they would go on a Social Media campaign about protecting reproductive rights, women's health, and Domestic Abuse while they were terminating the pregnancy and seeking Family Counseling in hopes that their daughter could heal from that trauma?

Would they make a public chronicle of what happened and all of the steps that they are taking to deal with the situation or would they handle it behind the scenes?

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yes, I think that most of us have grown up with someone who we just KNEW was gay or at least leaning in that direction.
How many families had to ACCEPT that and how many openly promoted it outside of the home?

Do you think that if Dwayne and Gabby had a 12-13 yo daughter who became sexually active or molested and impregnated (an extreme situation, I know), are we to believe that they would go on a Social Media campaign about protecting reproductive rights, women's health, and Domestic Abuse while they were terminating the pregnancy and seeking Family Counseling in hopes that their daughter could heal from that trauma?

Would they make a public chronicle of what happened and all of the steps that they are taking to deal with the situation or would they handle it behind the scenes?

I hear you.

I can't go there because they BOTH have had very very public issues concerning mental health, step children, divorce, abuse etc and yes they have been very consistent and vocal and philanthropic

So i feel this is one of thise just mind your business and concentrate on our OWN kids and family situations.

And especially if you do not HAVE kids you might really wanna sit this one out. Not that you cant offer any opinion

But i don't like individuals who dont have any real skin in the game commenting too strong.

This is a live and let live thing

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
*do what thou wilt/poor parenting/pedophilia grooming/antichristian thing.

I can't say all that.

Its not MY child.

I know NOTHING about that kids life or what the parets and therapists and medical staff know.

And neither does anyone else.

And there are a whole lot of kids in foster care and homeless shelters and on the streets

who are straight if that matters so much

Yall aint this concerned about.

This particular kid gonna be fine regardless.

If you all care this much?

please volunteer to help locally.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
Luke 17:2 King James Version (KJV)
2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

A father is supposed to PROTECT. Throwing your kid out there in this fashion is definitely not protection. Maybe Dwayne is really gay or wants to be a woman. Mental illness on his part would make more sense. Grooming his child to be thrown to the pedo wolves.

Where is Zion's real mom?

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
Sooooo, im not gonna go thru 9 pages, but have his Son/daughter do the chair thing where, he stands feet to the wall and take two steps back and lift a chair..... that will tell if she is a gurl....

/thread

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sooooo, im not gonna go thru 9 pages, but have his Son/daughter do the chair thing where, he stands feet to the wall and take two steps back and lift a chair..... that will tell if she is a gurl....

/thread
Huh, what in the world does this mean? I have never heard of this. Is this some sort of strength test?

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Huh, what in the world does this mean? I have never heard of this. Is this some sort of strength test?
It's supposed to be a feat that only females can accomplish based on their center of gravity or their strength being in the lower body, unlike males.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
If the Civil Rights movement wasn’t a farce before it sure is becoming one now. Look at the names on the cover. The agenda is real y’all.

MLK.FINAL_.Cover_.jpg

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get that you're new age and have been rendered useless.
Funny how people dismiss the Bible but none of the behavior is new or cutting age.

It has been going on for thousands of years and is the libertine way of life. But to your point, if one is not part of the “elect” then you are pretty useless in the grand scheme of things.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If the Civil Rights movement wasn’t a farce before it sure is becoming one now. Look at the names on the cover. The agenda is real y’all.

MLK.FINAL_.Cover_.jpg

MLK Jr is going to have his legacy destroyed when those FBI files are released due to the Freedom of Information Act.

:smh:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

MLK.FINAL_.Cover_.jpg

MLK could have not possibly foreseen the outcome of the Civil Rights Movement.

However, it was no mystery that he had many dealings with Bayard Rustin (who was openly gay) and an integral part of the Civil Rights Movement.

Adam Clayton Powell even threatened to lie about MLK and Rustin's relationship.

Rustin later recalled that Powell had also threatened to allege a sexual relationship between King and Rustin if the protests at the Democratic convention were not called off (The Reminiscences of Bayard Rustin [New York: Oral History Research Office, Columbia University, 1988], pp. 160-161, 267).

If King's relationship with Rustin was as close as the text I have read suggested, then King would probably have been sympathetic to homosexual rights even if it went against his faith. However, the backlash from the Black Community would have been fierce. Hell, Rustin even pulled back because he knew he was BLACK first and he didn't want his sexuality to create any division between Black folks during the movement.

BR_MLKingWEB-1200x901.jpeg

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
MLK could have not possibly foreseen the outcome of the Civil Rights Movement.

However, it was no mystery that he had many dealings with Bayard Rustin (who was openly gay) and an integral part of the Civil Rights Movement.

Adam Clayton Powell even threatened to lie about MLK and Rustin's relationship.

If King's relationship with Rustin was as close as the text I have read suggested, then King would probably have been sympathetic to homosexual rights even if it went against his faith. However, the backlash from the Black Community would have been fierce. Hell, Rustin even pulled back because he knew he was BLACK first and he didn't want his sexuality to create any division between Black folks during the movement.
Damn near every black progressive woke liberal is Christian and pro alphabet crew.

Roland+Martin+Michael+Eric+Dyson+National+1W9ydLRY2pKl.jpg