Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union WTF!!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
If that's what his kid wants let him be.
Better than shunning/ disowning him and he ends up killing himself or some other bad shit.
It's his life

You right but Magic didnt even make the rounds like this and "announcing" his adolescent sons sexuality. He let EJ be him and didnt make a spectacle. Wade and Gabby are pushing an agenda, you cant be shocked folks are uncomfortable with sexualizing a 12 year old.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You right but Magic didnt even make the rounds like this and "announcing" his adolescent sons sexuality. He let EJ be him and didnt make a spectacle. Wade and Gabby are pushing an agenda, you cant be shocked folks are uncomfortable with sexualizing a 12 year old.
I just see it as supporting him.
Maybe magic wasn't as comfortable doing it or maybe their relationship is different.
I give wade respect because I know this shit isn't easy.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn D-Wade...smfh. Gabby must be pegging you into submission, huh?

Damn, Zaya? Man that's amazing support, but that has to sting him listening to his son, mimic a female with the voice, mannerisms, etc. Shit, they going all in.

It's an odd reality to listen to a kid speak on struggle and difficult things while riding in a golf cart.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Maybe magic wasn't as comfortable doing it or maybe their relationship is different.

I disagree, I think its very easy for celebrities like Wade and Gabby to do this. The only push back will come from the black community. They gettin mainstream love and job placements off this. Wade is being called a hero.

SmaLLz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes it is. You will find out. :lol:

That is very true and I'm not even 47. I used you to think just like that until I stumbled into to some fiyah. If they workout and have never had kids it is wonderful (and when you use the word wonderful to describe some ass, you know it is good.) All the inhibitions young girls have are gone at that point. I may have to get my ol thing back because I just started reminiscing.

silverhawk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You could not have grown up with a father figure. Not to disrespect anyone who didn't, but your thinking is very feminist and new age.

cocodc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Meh.... I think all these people up in arms over a kid thats not even theirs.. While a lot of these same peoples kids are in jail or not doing SHIT.... Does anybody want to bet against the sucess of this kid in whatever he does?? I doubt it.

Not my kid.. Not my business... Ill reserve judgement because never know if ill be in that position one day... Never thought one of my kids would be disabled.. But i love her the same.... #NoJudgementZone..

silverhawk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Meh.... I think all these people up in arms over a kid thats not even theirs.. While a lot of these same peoples kids are in jail or not doing SHIT.... Does anybody want to bet against the sucess of this kid in whatever he does?? I doubt it.

Not my kid.. Not my business... Ill reserve judgement because never know if ill be in that position one day... Never thought one of my kids would be disabled.. But i love her the same.... #NoJudgementZone..
You're comparing a disabled child to parents pushing their child into mental illness and transgenderism? Horrible comparison. You never know if you will brainwash your kid into thinking it's another gender? Are you well?

cocodc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're comparing a disabled child to parents pushing their child into mental illness and transgenderism? Horrible comparison. You never know if you will brainwash your kid into thinking it's another gender? Are you well?

Yeah maybe a bad comparison.. I cant speak for them PUSHING there kid into being gay.. either or.. i havent really been keeping up with this shit.. everytime i see a post i try to ignore it.. If they are pushing.. then that is definitely wrong.. if he NATURALLY is going that route then.. hey.... like i said thats not my kid.. so..... im out...

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You could not have grown up with a father figure. Not to disrespect anyone who didn't, but your thinking is very feminist and new age.
:lol:
My thinking is based on being a human and interacting with other humans that are different from myself. Yea when I was younger I called fags fags and I still clown them sometimes, but when you get older and you interact with people you realize that what another person does does not effect you. Who the fuck cares. If the kids brain tells him he is female and he is attracted to dudes what that got to do with me. People just trying to be happy out here man.Thats his son and he loves him regardless. I don't see how that's feminist.
The dogs that bark the loudest when it comes to the gay shit is usually folks hiding something.

:dunno:

silverhawk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:
My thinking is based on being a human and interacting with other humans that are different from myself. Yea when I was younger I called fags fags and I still clown them sometimes, but when you get older and you interact with people you realize that what another person does does not effect you. Who the fuck cares. If the kids brain tells him he is female and he is attracted to dudes what that got to do with me. People just trying to be happy out here man.Thats his son and he loves him regardless. I don't see how that's feminist.
The dogs that bark the loudest when it comes to the gay shit is usually folks hiding something.

:dunno:
Very weak psych technique. So you basically believe in Thelema. Do what thou wilt. Is that pretty accurate?

Knuckles666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is rich folks parenting. These folks become lazy in the ways of raising kids to properly deal with the trials and tribulations of life on their own. But like the saying goes “ life is like a shit sandwich, the more bread you got, the less shit you eat!”

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
12 is just too young to make such a bold and permanent decision in regards to gender.....

In theory your sexual orientation/ attraction may change evolve.....

But once you start letting a kid proclaim they are another gender, next they'll want the surgery .......
And this child might not have even hit puberty yet.....

Those hormones start and they may change their mind

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I respect the parents'rights to raise their kids as they see fit, however I'm curious as to how this all played out...if they're open enough to already share this much in the media, I'm a lil curious about the decision process.

My questions are did they solicit professional help or are they working it out on their own?

There's always been girly boys, and you can support him fully, but why not let him make that decision later? Let him know that while he may feel a certain way, now, he may not once he hits puberty...and just because he likes feminine things, doesn't mean he's a girl...if I recall, he's been like this for a few years...wayyy too early to have been exposed to the kind of vocabulary or experiences which would lead to this dilemma... I think.

Again, I'd stress that if that's your choice, when you've lived long enough to make such a decision, we'd support you fully. In the meantime, just be a kid. Play games..girly stuff if you want, have fun, grow up and trust that your parents love you unconditionally and know more than you do about adult things.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
We all knew a fruity kid around this age or 3 from school or the neighborhood or our own families.

Only difference i see is his folks aren't coming down on him I guess. But I do think that putting the lil nigga out there so much is not cool. They could support him without sporting him.

Better them than me.