Drake Takes Shots At Pusha T??

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aww look at you, trying to rally people on your side like your links. You’re one of them niggas too pussy to think for themselves or stand on their own, been knew that

You’re the only person who doesn’t think it’s a shot though.
“Been knew”? Nigga I don’t know you! :lol:

I was just warning the other poster not to waste his time talking to you, it’s pointless.

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
You sound very slow, when talking to an ignorant person something is liable to run off. Therefore I’ll not longer be able to have a conversation with you.

Good excuse. I’ll also point out you jumped to name calling as well as gay shit out the blue, you should’ve stuck with the “slow” shit because when you went to gay shit, well.... fishermen think of fish :dunno:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good excuse. I’ll also point out you jumped to name calling as well as gay shit out the blue, you should’ve stuck with the “slow” shit because when you went to gay shit, well.... fishermen think of fish :dunno:

I went to the gay shit because the first thing I thought about when I saw your responses was “Faggit”.

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
Deflect, nice.

So I’m guessing you’re the one that got beat up on the playground?

Deflecting from YOU reading my post about rap and it conjuring up gay shower sex/rape for YOU? o_O Is wha really wrong wid dis bredda yeh?

You know what, you got it fam those are the hardest bars I’ve ever heard I might even delete all of Push music from my iTunes library now. Ok?! I’m not going back and forth with you any longer ‘Twan, you got it

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Deflecting from YOU reading my post about rap and it conjuring up gay shower sex/rape for YOU? o_O Is wha really wrong wid dis bredda yeh?

You know what, you got it fam those are the hardest bars I’ve ever heard I might even delete all of Push music from my iTunes library now. Ok?! I’m not going back and forth with you any longer ‘Twan, you got it

You said I got beat up, I said that you got raped. Not that deep or not that serious. If you can’t handle insults, then don’t start. Now tuck your tail and run because you’re wrong on the first place.

And no one said Drake’s bars were hard, just said that it was a shot.

Enjoy your Monday Peaches

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
You said I got beat up, I said that you got raped. Not that deep or not that serious. If you can’t handle insults, then don’t start. Now tuck your tail and run because you’re wrong on the first place.

And no one said Drake’s bars were hard, just said that it was a shot.

Enjoy your Monday Peaches

I said you got beat up because of your groupthink and how you clearly go with the crowd, you went to some gay shit but, but like I said fishermen think of fish :dunno:

I still don’t think the shit is a shot. Let’s just say what we consider shots are vastly different and agree to disagree, because we both agree it’s about Pusha

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said you got beat up because of your groupthink and how you clearly go with the crowd, you went to some gay shit but, but like I said fishermen think of fish :dunno:

I still don’t think the shit is a shot. Let’s just say what we consider shots are vastly different and agree to disagree, because we both agree it’s about Pusha

Insults are insults, if you’re unable to handle them then you shouldn’t start.

I guess beat up and bullied people state that others were bullied and beat up? :dunno:

If 100 people are in a room and 99 think it was a shot and you’re the only one that doesn’t, then...:dunno:

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This nigga say so what someone write my rhymes. I'm selling albums and making money moves which its all about.

As if these cats would turn down an opportunity to have Drake level fame and lifestyle because someone else is writing rhymes.

Niggas virtue signal like a motherfucker.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As if these cats would turn down an opportunity to have Drake level fame and lifestyle because someone else is writing rhymes.

Niggas virtue signal like a motherfucker.

We hear you

giphy.gif

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
We hear you

giphy.gif

Nice try. This only shows your lack of reading comprehension.

Beyond that, the MV expose is a completely different scenario than Drake, who continues to have a career after admitting to using ghostwriters. I'll just leave this here, in case you continue to be obtuse on the subject:

Drake net worth:
$150 Million

Drake's Salary
$40 Million Per Year
Drake Net Worth: Drake is a Canadian-born actor, producer and rapper who has a net worth of $150 million dollars. Between 2010 and 2019, Drake earned $308 million before taxes and lifestyle costs. Between June 2017 and June 2018 Drake earned $45 million. In 2017 he earned a total of $95 million. Scroll down for a full year-by-year breakdown of Drake's annual earnings.

FYI, I think that 150 million figure is low

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
Insults are insults, if you’re unable to handle them then you shouldn’t start.

I guess beat up and bullied people state that others were bullied and beat up? :dunno:

If 100 people are in a room and 99 think it was a shot and you’re the only one that doesn’t, then...:dunno:

Insults are cool, it’s just strange when the first place a nigga goes is gay shit :dunno:

Beyond that, the MV expose is a completely different scenario than Drake, who continues to have a career after admitting to using ghostwriters. I'll just leave this here, in case you continue to be obtuse on the subject:

Drake net worth:
$150 Million

Drake's Salary
$40 Million Per Year
Drake Net Worth: Drake is a Canadian-born actor, producer and rapper who has a net worth of $150 million dollars. Between 2010 and 2019, Drake earned $308 million before taxes and lifestyle costs. Between June 2017 and June 2018 Drake earned $45 million. In 2017 he earned a total of $95 million. Scroll down for a full year-by-year breakdown of Drake's annual earnings.

Why do niggas love bringing money into rap arguments?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Insults are cool, it’s just strange when the first place a nigga goes is gay shit :dunno:

Why do niggas love bringing money into rap arguments?

My first insult was that you were “Slow”, I get it though.

And Thank You for saving everyone the energy in responding to the “Money” argument from the other poster.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Drake net worth:
$150 Million

Drake's Salary
$40 Million Per Year

Money has nothing to do with respect for being an MC and your pen game. That’s the point you’re not understanding.

No one is doubting his success or accolades. When it comes to respect from other lyricists/MC’s, it’s not there because he uses writers.

I think the 150 million figure is low also.

But nice try with the money angle, that has nothing to do with respect for writing your own rhymes.

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
My first insult was that you were “Slow”, I get it though.

And Thank You for saving everyone the energy in responding to the “Money” argument from the other poster.

Blame 50 for the sales/money angle, because of him it’s become(in some circles) a legitimate measuring stick for a person’s bars. When Nicki stans argue with Cardi stans they don’t even bother to discuss who has any or more ghostwriters, it’s all sales talk

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Blame 50 for the sales/money angle, because of him it’s become(in some circles) a legitimate measuring stick for a person’s bars. When Nicki stans argue with Cardi stans they don’t even bother to discuss who has any or more ghostwriters, it’s all sales talk

Very true

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Money has nothing to do with respect for being an MC and your pen game. That’s the point you’re not understanding.

No one is doubting his success or accolades. When it comes to respect from other lyricists/MC’s, it’s not there because he uses writers.

I think the 150 million figure is low also.

But nice try with the money angle, that has nothing to do with respect for writing your own rhymes.

Who says Drake outsources 100% of his rhymes?

You show me someone who would turn down the exposure and platform that Drake has just so they use their "pen game" and I'll show you a damn fool.

Shit, Drake can fire all of his ghostwriters tomorrow, write 100% of his next album, and the shit will get play simply off his name alone.

If you'd turn that down then you deserve to be broke.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who says Drake outsources 100% of his rhymes?

You show me someone who would turn down the exposure and platform that Drake has just so they use their "pen game" and I'll show you a damn fool.

Shit, Drake can fire all of his ghostwriters tomorrow, write 100% of his next album, and the shit will get play simply off his name alone.

If you'd turn that down then you deserve to be broke.

Do you remember what started the Beef with Drake and Meek?

If not, I’ll refresh you. It was because Meek found out that Drake didn’t write his rhymes. So if a fellow artist was disappointed and called him out on it, how are fans to react or feel? I’m saying from an artistic perspective.

This isn’t about sales and accolades, but about artistry. And yes I’m confident that Drake can write rhymes and is very talented, that’s not the point though.

You tried it first, homie.

Why else invoke Milli Vanilli? The name is synonymous with lip synching, falling from grace and going broke. None of these which apply to Drake.

It was a simple joke. Someone wrote for Drake, someone sang for MV. Not the same but comparable.

Andy Ruiz has far less money than Anthony Joshua, and still KO'd Joshua.
Pusha T has far less money than Drake and still bodied Drake.
Stop stanning. Stop using other niggas money as a measuring stick for worth. Leave that to IG thots. It's not a good look otherwise.

Thank you

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
Do you remember what started the Beef with Drake and Meek?

If not, I’ll refresh you. It was because Meek found out that Drake didn’t write his rhymes. So if a fellow artist was disappointed and called him out on it, how are fans to react or feel? I’m saying from an artistic perspective.

This isn’t about sales and accolades, but about artistry. And yes I’m confident that Drake can write rhymes and is very talented, that’s not the point though.

It was a simple joke. Someone wrote for Drake, someone sang for MV. Not the same but comparable.

Thank you
I wouldn’t say the reference tracks prove that he doesn’t write because he mostly only took the hook and flow, he SEEMINGLY rewrote the rest and he has enough people who he’s written for and have been in the studio with him and seen him put pen to paper. But it was enough to push an asterisk next to his “jersey”.

And I’m pretty sure the beef with him and Meek started because Meek was tweaking on pills, thought he was fucking Nicki and Drake didn’t tweet about his album dropping... those were his own words and explanation :dunno:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wouldn’t say the reference tracks prove that he doesn’t write because he mostly only took the hook and flow, he SEEMINGLY rewrote the rest and he has enough people who he’s written for and have been in the studio with him and seen him put pen to paper. But it was enough to push an asterisk next to his “jersey”.

And I’m pretty sure the beef with him and Meek started because Meek was tweaking on pills, thought he was fucking Nicki and Drake didn’t tweet about his album dropping... those were his own words and explanation :dunno:

Meek Mill (@MeekMill) July 22, 2015

Late Tuesday, Meek Mill took to Twitter to call out Drake for not writing his own raps, claiming Drake didn't promote Meek Mill's album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, because he and his team found out that Drake used a ghostwriter. (Let's not forget when Meek Mill called out fellow Maybach Music Group labelmate Wale for not promoting the album when it was first announced.)

But yes, I believe the points you stated contributed to Meek’s issues.

And I believe Drake’s talented and writes his own rhymes, he’s just been proven to have help.

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
Meek Mill (@MeekMill) July 22, 2015

Late Tuesday, Meek Mill took to Twitter to call out Drake for not writing his own raps, claiming Drake didn't promote Meek Mill's album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, because he and his team found out that Drake used a ghostwriter. (Let's not forget when Meek Mill called out fellow Maybach Music Group labelmate Wale for not promoting the album when it was first announced.)

But yes, I believe the points you stated contributed to Meek’s issues.

And I believe Drake’s talented and writes his own rhymes, he’s just been proven to have help.

Nahhhh I was on twitter when the shit popped off, niggas were clowning him because it STARTED with the “niggas not tweeting my album” shit, Drama came to him with the reference tracks later because drake fucked his ex summer walker

I remember it clearly because black twitter and myself was ROASTING that boy

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nahhhh I was on twitter when the shit popped off, niggas were clowning him because it STARTED with the “niggas not tweeting my album” shit, Drama came to him with the reference tracks later because drake fucked his ex summer walker

Lol I hear you :lol:

If my memory isn’t that precise to remember the exact unfolding of events, I can admit if I’m wrong.

Last edited:

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
Lol I hear you :lol:

If my memory isn’t that precise to remember the exact unfolding of events, I can admit if I’m wrong.

Yeah, that’s just what started it or the excuse he used to start it rather. He probably had the reference tracks on deck already

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Andy Ruiz has far less money than Anthony Joshua, and still KO'd Joshua.
Pusha T has far less money than Drake and still bodied Drake.
Stop stanning. Stop using other niggas money as a measuring stick for worth. Leave that to IG thots. It's not a good look otherwise.

anaaah Drake was told to stop... If it had gone on Drake could have possibly bodied push. You remember that 'Duppy' track. Shit was fire.

Jae

Rising Star
Registered
anaaah Drake was told to stop... If it had gone on Drake could have possibly bodied push. You remember that 'Duppy' track. Shit was fire.
Is that the song where he had only like one line for Push and the rest was for Kanye?
And then Push proceeded to air his whole sht out and have Drake putting out press statements apologizing and getting dropped from deals?

oh, ok.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Duppy was dope. But Adidon bodied Drake. And that was just the first layer. If the chick was talking about the kid to people, imagine what else she let slide. Drake was told to chill to protect Drake

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Drama lost a lot of respect and cool points for that shit..... Your ex give up the box to a dude and instead of keeping it 100 or stepping to him with the smoke, you sneak slide another cat ammo to use against him.... You had Drake's number, hell you had direct access to him if you really had a problem with him.... But then you do what you did..... Cornball shit

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Duppy was dope. But Adidon bodied Drake. And that was just the first layer. If the chick was talking about the kid to people, imagine what else she let slide. Drake was told to chill to protect Drake

We'll never know cause he didn't follow up due to respect from 1 of his mentors

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is that the song where he had only like one line for Push and the rest was for Kanye?
And then Push proceeded to air his whole sht out and have Drake putting out press statements apologizing and getting dropped from deals?

oh, ok.

Yea that's the 1! Think of what his response to push would have been like