Drake Takes Shots At Pusha T??

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Where were the “shots” ??? Y’all reaching reaching :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Maybe and maybe not, but people online ARE saying Drake is throwing a subliminal with this line.
“Last year ni**as really feel like they rode on me,” he raps. “Last year, ni**as got hot ’cause they told on me / I’m about to call the bluff of anybody that fold on me.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Pusha sucks
tenor.gif

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yoooooooooooooooo it' smad Drake haters in this thread! It's like niggas was waiting in the cut to say some shit. Niggas not even Pusha T fans or hip hop fans at that, just haiting to be haitin

:lol2:

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I fuck with Push but you don't have to be a Pusha fan to know Aubrey's a fraud.

How is he a fraud? I mean one is basically a R&B/Pop star, the other is a rapper who has never quite made it. Niggas in here holding up Pusha T to heights he never has and never will reach, all because they hate some pop star. New flash, as annoying as it is for contrarians all over the masses will always like pop stars. There is no amount of hating that will change that, if you really wanted Drake to go away you already know how to facilitate this.

Majestic Lion

fidélité à la mort
Registered
Not even interested in listening to whatever whinging he's got on offer.

Saukrates and Kardinal Offishall outta T.O, and that's it. Fuck those other leeches.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is he a fraud? I mean one is basically a R&B/Pop star, the other is a rapper who has never quite made it. Niggas in here holding up Pusha T to heights he never has and never will reach, all because they hate some pop star. New flash, as annoying as it is for contrarians all over the masses will always like pop stars. There is no amount of hating that will change that, if you really wanted Drake to go away you already know how to facilitate this.
What do you mean he's never quite made it? Pusha been in the game 20 years and will still sell out his venue he performing at. He's winning. He's found a way to win without selling his soul to be commercial. Pusha will always be more respected in our culture than Drake.

Drake's a fraud because he didn't bring that same energy he gave Meek to Pusha. HE bowed out gracefully and let these talking heads tell him what to do. That's a fraud.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
He has Ghost Writers

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Not even interested in listening to whatever whinging he's got on offer.

Saukrates and Kardinal Offishall outta T.O, and that's it. Fuck those other leeches.

Truth be told, Kardinal in Jurassic Park said he wanted other Toronto artists to do a free concert for the city if Raptors won with Drake, Tory Lanez, The Weeknd, and Nav. There has been peep about any free concert so far.

Drake actually came up in their era though. The current version of Drake with his R & B songs was foreign to underground TO guys in the mid 00's.

Funny though the newer young fans like teenagers were mocking Kardi for thinking he was an elite Toronto rapper. Some of the OG fans checked them in those forums though.

Speaking of Saukrates, that guy is the blueprint to the singing and rapping from Toronto rappers.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
What do you mean he's never quite made it? Pusha been in the game 20 years and will still sell out his venue he performing at. He's winning. He's found a way to win without selling his soul to be commercial. Pusha will always be more respected in our culture than Drake.

Drake's a fraud because he didn't bring that same energy he gave Meek to Pusha. HE bowed out gracefully and let these talking heads tell him what to do. That's a fraud.

Pusha T would trade careers with Drake in a heartbeat man...

Majestic Lion

fidélité à la mort
Registered
Truth be told, Kardinal in Jurassic Park said he wanted other Toronto artists to do a free concert for the city if Raptors won with Drake, Tory Lanez, The Weeknd, and Nav. There has been peep about any free concert so far.

Drake actually came up in their era though. The current version of Drake with his R & B songs was foreign to underground TO guys in the mid 00's.

Funny though the newer young fans like teenagers were mocking Kardi for thinking he was an elite Toronto rapper. Some of the OG fans checked them in those forums though.

Speaking of Saukrates, that guy is the blueprint to the singing and rapping from Toronto rappers.

Yeah, we know full well how this dance goes by now. Leech a vibe off of whatever's popular and keeps a buzz - hip-hop, reggae, dancehall, soca, afro-beat, jazz, funk, samba, you name it, build a name and brand for yourself, get "superstardom", and somehow magically along the way all of the bandwagons you jumped on in the first place to get put on are waaaaaaay in the rear view when the money tells you it's time to switch up and push their messages. Drake isn't the first, and won't be the last. Khaled is the same.

All the stans in the world can't mask them. We know who is who.