Drake Takes Shots At Pusha T??

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jay-Z is number one in his line of work

Drake is relevant in sports and tv?

Having to go everywhere with bodyguards and being noticed isn't that great of a life.

You can listen to his music and hear his insecurities. The dude dates strippers and Instagram chicks.

And Jay Z got outside babies ‍♂️ Who gives a fuck and he talks about his issues with his mom being gay. Everyone has insecurities in life it’s called being a human being. As usual Brothers comparing a Brother to another to tear one down.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Perception is everything, no one’s “Worried” about anything.

If we’re speaking about “Lyricist” in Hip Hop, nothing that you stated matters. And what does matter is who’s writing the rhymes. Ask any “True” MC and they’ll you the same thing.

As usual, who have that “One” Black person “You”. Who jumps in late in a conversation , takes things out of context and runs with it and ends up...

tenor.gif

Rap talk usually degrades down to "but he getting money though"...which is not the fucking point!!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
And BGoL niggas is listing over strippers and IG models. Niggas on BGOL lying about not fucking Maliah Michael since she 200lbs plus and Drake fucked that bitch in her prime. Dudes with money ain’t trying to fuck basic bitches at your local church. Dudes was smash dime piece models. A lot of y’all just hating on. Drake.

And Jay Z got outside babies ‍♂️ Who gives a fuck and he talks about his issues with his mom being gay. Everyone has insecurities in life it’s called being a human being. As usual Brothers comparing a Brother to another to tear one down.

You responded to me once, and then responded to me again...same quote...hours later?

No wonder you like Drake

You need to take some testosterone pills

and trying to use psycho babble...and then I was just saying Jay-Z was number one, because he is culturally and his importance...you're comparing them.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ya'll aren't good readers... He never said he was the best LYRICIST... Not trying to diss you personally, but respond to what I said, not what you wanted me to have said..

Yeah we all have it wrong and you have it right, we just misunderstood what Drake meant. He meant he was the best “Commercially Successful Hip Hop Artist On the Charts Where ain’t All Counts” of all time when he said he was the “Greatest”.

And for years we were thinking something different, thanks man!

giphy.gif

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You responded to me once, and then responded to me again...same quote...hours later?

No wonder you like Drake

You need to take some testosterone pills

and trying to use psycho babble...and then I was just saying Jay-Z was number one, because he is culturally and his importance...you're comparing them.

Send me a link to them pills.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have never seen the attraction to Drake, I figured it was just out of my age range. But what kind of tongue in cheek diss shyt is this?!?! He litterally called you a dead beat dad and aired out your kids name and all you did was dictate that it happened

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah we all have it wrong and you have it right, we just misunderstood what Drake meant. He meant he was the best “Commercially Successful Hip Hop Artist On the Charts Where ain’t All Counts” of all time when he said he was the “Greatest”.

And for years we were thinking something different, thanks man!

giphy.gif

your welcome, I see you get it now.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
And BGoL niggas is listing over strippers and IG models. Niggas on BGOL lying about not fucking Maliah Michael since she 200lbs plus and Drake fucked that bitch in her prime. Dudes with money ain’t trying to fuck basic bitches at your local church. Dudes was smash dime piece models. A lot of y’all just hating on. Drake.
No wonder Drake is your hero you’re a bitch like most his fans.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My favorite thing to see on this site is when ya'll go full tilt!! It's my zen! Engaging in a debate, realizing your opposition is arguing solely on emotion, proving point one after the other all while debunking theirs. And after all is said and done they bow out ever so gracefully with a meme, gif, pic or in most cases insults.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thank you 4 that admission of defeat.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
My favorite thing to see on this site is when ya'll go full tilt!! It's my zen! Engaging in a debate, realizing your opposition is arguing solely on emotion, proving point one after the other all while debunking theirs. And after all is said and done they bow out ever so gracefully with a meme, gif, pic or in most cases insults.
:bullshit:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Your name is a sign that your head is in the clouds. It's sad when a person thinks they're saying a lot but in reality they're saying nothing. That person is you.

You were given factual information and evidence, you made the choice to dismiss it and stick with your thinking. I have no emotion regarding Drake, I've already stated that I like his music.

I'm just able to determine what is and what it isn't.

Also, it's not fun and none of us enjoy having what you call a "Debate", with a person who can't admit when they're wrong.

Your argument is nothing but semantics, you state that Drake never said he was the greatest "Lyricist". Yet everyone except for you knew what he meant.

That's a debate that you can have with yourself.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
How is any of that a diss? It’s an acknowledgment, and the next part
“I’m a about to call the bluff if anybody that fold on me”
What does it mean to “fold”, give up on a nigga right? So how is he throwing shots by him saying he’s pulling the card of anybody that fronted on him after, thinking he was finished?

My title says Drake takes SHOTS at Pusha T. In the verse the man says Pusha SNITCHED on him basically. He says Pusha T got HOT because of HIM.

How is that NOT throwing shade at Pusha T? The line right after is to people who thought he couldn't come back on Pusha. In your words "give up on a nigga".

Look at this thread and people saying Drake should just take the L.

Drake STILL talked about this damn thing on Lebron's show long after it was suppose to be squashed by J Prince.

What is there to acknowledge? Drake IS NOT acknowledging he took the L from Pusha T. His camp out there saying how he had a song to ruin Pusha T.

I ask you this? Why is Drake bringing this up again unless it is to throw shade at Pusha? It sure isn't some accepting a loss especially after him bragging about Raptors winning the title. This is Drake feeling he has to get in the last say on this Pusha thing and nothing less. He is throwing shade.

The title of the track says it all. Omertà” is defined as “secrecy sworn to by oath,” and is a term often connected to the Italian mafia

Last edited:

Majestic Lion

fidélité à la mort
Registered
I can't in good conscious put Drake in same boat as Khaled. I know what you're getting at, but Khaled is a loud mouth no talent. Drake can make hits and not whine when his album isn't #1 with temper tantrums.

fWWrW8W.gif

He can't hide behind the "hits" argument either. So he has a better-connected marketing team behind him, so what? Payola games won't legitimize him. He's a product, fine. So is Coca-Cola. It's still poison. We already know how this dance goes:

uUHFkNA.gif

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My title says Drake takes SHOTS at Pusha T. In the verse the man says Pusha SNITCHED on him basically. He says Pusha T got HOT because of HIM.

How is that NOT throwing shade at Pusha T? The line right after is to people who thought he couldn't come back on Pusha. In your words "give up on a nigga".

Drake STILL talked about this damn thing on Lebron's show long after it was suppose to be squashed by J Prince.

What is there to acknowledge? Drake IS NOT acknowledging he took the L from Pusha T. His camp out there saying how he had a song to ruin Pusha T.

I ask you this? Why is Drake bringing this up again unless it is to throw shade at Pusha? It sure isn't some accepting a loss especially after him bragging about Raptors winning the title. This is Drake feeling he has to get in the last say on this Pusha thing and nothing less. He is throwing shade.

The title of the track says it all. Omertà” is defined as “secrecy sworn to by oath,” and is a term often connected to the Italian mafia

I don't know what's worse, Drake's inability to cope with the L he took, one year later... Or Drake fans not acknowledging Drake not being able to cope with the L he took.

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member

There’s still no shots in there, I know and see y’all REALLY want them to be there, but they aren’t any and I bet Push doesn’t even bat a lash at this :dunno:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There’s still no shots in there, I know and see y’all REALLY want them to be there, but they aren’t any and I bet Push doesn’t even bat a lash at this :dunno:

Saying you only got hot because you mentioned my name is a shot. It’s not that deep or hard to decipher.

If I was Push I wouldn’t even pay attention to it though because Drake didn’t and don’t want it.

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
Saying you only got hot because you mentioned my name is a shot. It’s not that deep or hard to decipher.

If I was Push I wouldn’t even pay attention to it though because Drake didn’t and don’t want it.

Did he even say “you” or did he say “niggas” ? Nobody is stunting aubrey’s subliminal jabs except you niggas that are reaching and grasping at straws “oh he said he only got hot because he mentioned his name” :rolleyes: you hear how y’all sound, is this what rap and hip hop has come to?

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did he even say “you” or did he say “niggas” ? Nobody is stunting aubrey’s subliminal jabs except you niggas that are reaching and grasping at straws “oh he said he only got hot because he mentioned his name” :rolleyes: you hear how y’all sound, is this what rap and hip hop has come to?

So there's no way it's a shot? Stop. It may not be. It MAY not be. It absolutely could be though. Drake is brilliant at sub disses. There were a shit ton of them in Scorpion.

This is hip hop. Speculating if something is a sub diss goes back to the 80s.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Like I said, it’s not that hard to decipher. Nobody in here is “Stunting” the jab, just saying it’s there. The only person that doesn’t “Get It” is you.

https://genius.com/a/drake-may-be-taking-a-veiled-shot-at-pusha-t-on-omerta

https://www.vladtv.com/article/255728/drake-takes-shots-at-pusha-t-on-omerta

https://www.capitalxtra.com/artists/drake/news/fires-shots-new-song-omerta-diss-track/

https://www.xxlmag.com/news/2019/06/drake-omerta-pusha-t-fans-diss/

https://www.capitalxtra.com/artists/drake/news/fires-shots-new-song-omerta-diss-track/

But if you’re one of those people that love being in the dark even when you’re wrong, enjoy your darkness.

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
So there's no way it's a shot? Stop. It may not be. It MAY not be. It absolutely could be though. Drake is brilliant at sub disses. There were a shit ton of them in Scorpion.

This is hip hop. Speculating if something is a sub diss goes back to the 80s.

Where’s the speculation? The nigga said a corny line about niggas getting hot off his name and niggas are acting like he threw poison darts at son, give me a fucking break. Maybe I’m just giving him too much credit :dunno:

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
Like I said, it’s not that hard to decipher. Nobody in here is “Stunting” the jab, just saying it’s there. The only person that doesn’t “Get It” is you.

https://genius.com/a/drake-may-be-taking-a-veiled-shot-at-pusha-t-on-omerta

https://www.vladtv.com/article/255728/drake-takes-shots-at-pusha-t-on-omerta

https://www.xxlmag.com/news/2019/06/drake-omerta-pusha-t-fans-diss/

But if you’re one of those people that love being in the dark even when you’re wrong, enjoy your darkness.

I’ll chill here in the dark then :dunno: because I never said it wasn’t obvious who he was talking about, I just said it wasn’t a shot

And yeah, the media has never been wrong or hyped shit when there’s nothing to hype. But you were probably one of those cats that got washed on the playground because you let niggas gas you into a fight when everybody went “OHHHHH HE SAID YOU NOT EVEN WORTH IT! HE SAYING YOU NOTHING, YOU GONNA TAKE THAT?!” :rolleyes:

I thought you could at least decipher that I know who he’s talking about, we’re debating whether or not it’s a shot. Let me know when you join the actual discussion

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where’s the speculation? The nigga said a corny line about niggas getting hot off his name and niggas are acting like he threw poison darts at son, give me a fucking break. Maybe I’m just giving him too much credit :dunno:

If he made the comment in general, it could be taken in general. He said "last year" though. Last year this time, we were talking about the Pusha/Drake beef. Add in the fact that he said, "Niggas told on me," and it takes it to another level of possibility.

"You are hiding a child."

"Last year, niggas really feel like they rode on me
Last year, niggas got hot ‘cause they told on me "

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
If he made the comment in general, it could be taken in general. He said "last year" though. Last year this time, we were talking about the Pusha/Drake beef. Add in the fact that he said, "Niggas told on me," and it takes it to another level of possibility.

Again. We know he’s talking about Push, like I said in my original post it sounds like an acknowledgement more than a shot, son isn’t on the track talking cash shit

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ll chill here in the dark then :dunno: because I never said it wasn’t obvious who he was talking about, I just said it wasn’t a shot

And yeah, the media has never been wrong or hyped shit when there’s nothing to hype. But you were probably one of those cats that got washed on the playground because you let niggas gas you into a fight when everybody went “OHHHHH HE SAID YOU NOT EVEN WORTH IT! HE SAYING YOU NOTHING, YOU GONNA TAKE THAT?!” :rolleyes:

I thought you could at least decipher that I know who he’s talking about, we’re debating whether or not it’s a shot. Let me know when you join the actual discussion

You’re slow, every link I provided said it was a shot or a diss. “You” don’t think it was a shot and most everyone else does.

You were probably one of those cats that got raped in the showers an now wants act like a man online. We get it.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Stop, dude is a
dunce_hat.jpg

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
You’re slow, every link I provided said it was a shot or a diss. “You” don’t think it was a shot and most everyone else does.

You were probably one of those cats that got raped in the showers an now wants act like a man online. We get it.

“Every link I posted says it was a shot or a diss” you sound like a bitch

They were raping niggas in the showers at your school? Damn, I hate it had to be you homie :smh:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“Every link I posted says it was a shot or a diss” you sound like a bitch

They were raping niggas in the showers at your school? Damn, I hate it had to be you homie :smh:

You sound very slow, when talking to an ignorant person something is liable to run off. Therefore I’ll not longer be able to have a conversation with you.