Dr. Frances Cress Welsing Dead at 80 - RIP

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Most of you are rabid damn animalistic anti black woman. Many of you want to uphold white supremacist thought and action when it comes to black women. You think just because you might not shout from the rooftops like others you're not. But it's in the things you say. You should know this. I'll be attacked and stuff for this but....anybody with their eyes open sees it just i do.
shut the fuck up bitch.

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why is this not a sticky!!!!!
Any time any of us preface something negative with "Black women _______", that is displaying that kind of behavior.
I have never done that. Everybody knows who I think the problem is. Everybody on this board knows my POV. The problem has never been black people or black women. But white people that practice racism/white supremacy!

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Women in general are marginalized in society. Their ideas, bodies... worth. Black women are
I have never done that. Everybody knows who I think the problem is. Everybody on this board knows my POV. The problem has never been black people or black women. But white people that practice racism/white supremacy!
I don't know that she was singling you or me out, specifically. And I fundamentally agree with you regarding who ultimately is the author of that pathology. But what she is speaking on is something many of us participate in unconsciously.

Women in general are marginalized in society. Their ideas, bodies... worth. Black women are marginalized twice - as women AND for being Black. We've taken part in that marginalization - for example when Black women were raped within the Black power movement, they were told to keep it on the hush hush, because it would undermime the Movement. There are more everyday examples relevant to now, though.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most of you are rabid damn animalistic anti black woman. Many of you want to uphold white supremacist thought and action when it comes to black women. You think just because you might not shout from the rooftops like others you're not. But it's in the things you say. You should know this. I'll be attacked and stuff for this but....anybody with their eyes open sees it just i do.

I think you raise an interesting point that should be bring about a good debate, but this is not the forum for it.

but I do encourage you to start a thread, I would check in!!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
You got it twisted... Most of these so called males who you think hate black women, really hate how far they have fallen.... In my lifetime I have personally witnessed black women who would not be caught dead with a wig on their head, go from that to most of them wearing weaves, I have witnessed a time where black women were ashamed to have bastards and be on welfare to it being a damn near right of passage... There was also a time when black women acted like ladies now they are acting more and more like men...
While men have always loved sleazy, raunchy pussy, no man wants to marry one and have them raise their children, so as long as our women feel that this is the way to attract a husband, black men will continue treated them the way they present themselves, that is like whores who are only good for fucking...
If black men can get on other black men who fail at acting like black men, its more important that we get after black women because they are the ones raising our children, and doing such a terrible job at doing so... Even when we get on our black men, most of them were raised by women and their failures are often because they were raised totally wrong..
Now for the women especially mothers that are doing the right thing, I give them all my props and love... Because I know these women are swimming up stream going against what society tells them is normal and right... These are the type of black women that people like Dr. Frances Cress Welsing and myself look up as queens and seek to uplift all our women/mothers to be more like...

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have checked out some of her work. Women like her Cynthia McKinney, Dr. Banks, etc. are a reflection that we as black men are doing something right.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Dr Frances also gets on many of today's black women also, but does it in a more subtle manner... For example when she says how blacks are trying to look white and take an hour to fill out the census due to us trying to pull out some other race, other than black, it is implied in the subtext that she is talking about black women, because anyone with a half of brain knows that black women are known for claiming other non black races (especially Cherokee) plus we all know that black women are known for putting in European hair on their heads..
The only difference is that she beats around the bush while folks like me get strait to the point with out the bullshit...

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
:smh: Really? That's what you think of "us"? :smh:
That's just a person looking for an argument... attention...quibble...

I got women in my family like that.

If you don't want to engage...

tumblr_mno1gqwRFP1qheym2o2_r4_500.gif

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
That's just a person looking for an argument... attention...quibble...

I got women in my family like that.

If you don't want to engage...

tumblr_mno1gqwRFP1qheym2o2_r4_500.gif

But that mother fucker is nothing but a two bit liar, who tries to create confusion and division with in the race... It knows damn well what Dr. Francis said, and yet she/he twist her words in order to fit she/he agenda...
Now listen to what Dr. Francis has to say in her own words... Listen how she acknowledge how the black male is under attack by the racist system and she even goes on explaining why... Forward to the 13:02 mark...

11_BRAVO

Star
OG Investor
I had the honor of having a few conversations with this Queen. Mind blowing to say the least. I remember the Sister would start her lectures like, 'Thou who art blacker than a trillion midnights, whose eyes shine brighter than a billion suns. Thou whose hair does coil tighter than a million springs, radiating all energies throughout the universe. We beseech The One, The Only One to give us total strength to carry out thy will for the universe to establish justice on planet Earth and live in peace. I remember....Sleep well Queen....

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
boy!! tough day to log online from the carribean, since i been trynna stay offline and enjoy my stay and the first thing i see!!
peaceful journey and so many thanks and immeasurable gratitude to the elder who made some of us better men and women

hardworkpays

Star
Registered
For those of us who attended Tuskegee University in the late 80s/90s, we surely know the works and teachings of Dr. Welsing. She was an accomplished woman, who, quite simply, never got her "genius props" in mainstream society because of the principles she believed and unearthed. I'm certain she is fine with that. RIP.

Iceman's Wrath

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
For those talking about her "Feminist like" ways.....just because you dont agree with certain parts of what someone has to say, that doesnt mean that everything that they say is bs. Im sure she had her flaws...but she put out a lot of useful knowledge that both Black Men and WOmen could benefit from,

Anyways.....
Was hearing about her early this morning and they said she had a massive stroke, but she was still alive.

So sad to hear that she passed. Even if she did survive, it wouldve PROBABLY took a lot for her to live close to a normal life.

Her energy lives on.....

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Noooooo!!!!!!

I was just watching her lecture on white supremacy and geopolitics LAST NIGHT! Just saying to myself "I'm glad we have minds like hers idk where black community would be without minds like hers. Hope she does more work before she leaves".

Now this :(

This is too much.

Awww man this hurts. :smh:

Rest In Power sister.