Dominican woman goes in on the "One Drop Rule"

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
How many black Americans call themselves Dominican? None do.. so why would a black American refer to them as black? They fall under the Latin branch..same as pr, Cubans etc.. people accept Haitians more under the black branch more than Dominicans… Dominicans got some black in them just like Puerto ricans but we look at them as minorities and distance cousins.. it’s why they have their own parade in nyc and you notice they don’t really be part of the West Indian parade or Afro american parade
Their neighbor from the isle of Hispaniola does celebrate at the West Indian Day Parade every year.

71csslFf94L._AC_SX425_.jpg

gw1933

Rising Star
Registered
Is she wrong? The "one-drop rule" was established by legal precedent of the Plessy v Ferguson Supreme Court decision, in large part because Creoles in Louisiana were living under a different French-style racial system that recognized mixed-race people as a separate class, just as they did in Latin America.

And Megatron is right. Too many Black Americans have been indoctrinated into that "we all Black" pan-African flat-black mentality and simply aren't conscious of the worldviews and attitudes of these other non-ADOS people we think are part of "us."

I agree, Lousiana had a racial stratification system, and quiet as kept South Carolina had one as well.

Flattened blackness is ethnocide as far as Im concerned, because if all Black folks form a global monolith, somebodies cultural norms and rules will be suppressed.

For example, ADOS/FBA people have been conditioned to have 1 wife.....meanwhile in those African countries it's common to have multiple wives and nobody says a word. If both groups shared a nation and marriage laws said that every man must have 2 or more wives....you already know the ADOS women aint havin that lol

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've never come across a lot of Dumminicans at one time but please anyone who knows em or is one tell em that I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEM OR THAT RAGGEDY ASS ISLAND IN WHICH THEY COME FROM.

I would unplug something and turn the lights out over there in the DR.

Dumminicans can't dress they do wacky shit like color their hair and they will always be the dirty cousins that PoorToe Ricans don't want to claim;PoorToe Ricans beat em up so most blacks don't have to worry.....

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Hey what’s worse is there was basically a civil war that split that island up due to colorism
What's worse to me are brothers that are from amerikka that try to assimilate with Dominican culture.

I know a few dudes that hung out, and eventually started going to DR frequently since the early 2000s.
Them niggas' pages on the gram and book be having spanish captions, they done changed their name to some ole spanish nickname and all kinds of other culture vulture bullshit. Pathetic.

I think they might be in front of they mirror at night practicing how to say," I no Black."

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I 1,000% agree with her.
I’m more upset with Black people trying to label everyone as Black. It’s a fucking PRIVILEGE to be Black, and you coons just give the title away to any ‘ol faggot with a off-white complexion.​

That’s why Fat Joe can come around these sambos and call them niggaz to their faces and these clowns just happy. They happy to be call an n word by Fat Joe and his ilk.

I remember back in the day Fat Hoe and Big Pun(RIP)got snatched up by these Boston cats at this out in Brockton. This was back in 1999. Big Pun I didn’t have much of an issue with though. It’s Fat Hoe I don’t like.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
There are certain Latinos like this Dominican cat on YouTube who speaks up for Black Americans. His name is Radical Latino. To me he is a rare breed. I’m subbed to him.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What's worse to me are brothers that are from amerikka that try to assimilate with Dominican culture.

I know a few dudes that hung out, and eventually started going to DR frequently since the early 2000s.
Them niggas' pages on the gram and book be having spanish captions, they done changed their name to some ole spanish nickname and all kinds of other culture vulture bullshit. Pathetic.

I think they might be in front of they mirror at night practicing how to say," I no Black."
Those dudes are happy to get some hoe Pussy for the cheap and don’t know how to act.. it’s like they lost their virginity for the second time and are overwhelmed and become caught up in lust

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This country wants you focused on one thing, race.

Who cares what you are. End of the day we are all flawed humans.

It sickening when you ask a Caucasian and he'll tell you he is American.

Ask a brother and he say he is African American.

America's real children are the Native Americans that you no longer see anymore.

The truth is we are all foreigners in this land.

Don't let them fool you.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She’s most likely talking to black Americans. They’re tired of you claiming them as black. They want to be their own group.

That’s why black Americans need to stop fucking with these outsiders or non ados. They don’t want nothing to do with you. Yes, they will come hereand leech off your struggles and sacrifices and then talk about how much they despise you.

it’s like they look down on you but at the same time they need you. I said in another post that if Black Americans separated themselves with their resources and left these black immigrants alone, white America would eat them alive.

Nah bruh.. she is .. right..

domincans dont get caught up in the bullshit fake construct called black and white.. thats some shit cacs made up to

attempt to give themselves a culture they dont have..

domicans are not "black americans" but they KNOW they are not completely cacs..

they just know they riding with whoeever is on top...

but in the mean time they are going to be what they are..

platano eating.. merange(sp) dancing....I know I spelled it wrong.. Im high as fuck and dont care...no disrespect.. but Im just too nice right now...

the problem is..

We as Aboriginal Amerircans.. dont know who we are... They totatlly fucked up our heritage.. too many mixed mulatto shit... confused the fuck out of us..

but we dont want to discuss it..the bottom line..

real americans are Copper colored... aka Dark REDDISH brown, med reddish brown and ligh reddish brown folk...

but we allowed ourselves to be willie lynched..

domicans KNOW they not cacs.. they also KNOW they are going to ride with whoever is winning..

aka whoever got money..

everybody ignores this but.. the fact is.. in domincan republic..

just being RICH means you are WHITE.... its not about complexion... its about WEALTH!!!

but in america its about complexion and wealth

and THATS where the confusion comes it..

the minute you want to talk about .... paper bag societies the conversations gets squashed...

even on bgol... aint nobody want to talk about the paper bag mafia...

FACTS!!

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And at the end of the day, this man and his supporters look at her and her people and say; "You're NOT a White American & you ain't one of us!!!"
giphy.gif

gettyimages-1230455457-1-_wide-a25974aa028ba722caed733965f956ce6d504927.jpg

Resulting in her fellow Dominican saying:
200w.gif

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Brothas, let's all agree to not visit DR as retaliation.
That will show them!

BOYCOTT DOMINICAN PUSSY!
Who's with me? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Brothas, let's all agree to not visit DR as retaliation.
That will show them!

BOYCOT DOMINICAN PUSSY!
Who's with me? :rolleyes:
You don’t have to go to Dominican Republic to fuck Dominican pussy

i never stepped foot in that country..

but I sure have had a lot of Dominican pussy

washington heights, Fordham road …ric flair: wooo wooo

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
The craziest shit about Dominican hoes is they all fuck with American Blacks. All of them, those dumb bitches half the time can’t tell who is Dominican or not unless you start talking to them. I pass for Dominican back east. Any light skin nigga is “Spanish” on the east coast until you tell them otherwise

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The craziest shit about Dominican hoes is they all fuck with American Blacks. All of them, those dumb bitches half the time can’t tell who is Dominican or not unless you start talking to them. I pass for Dominican back east. Any light skin nigga is “Spanish” on the east coast until you tell them otherwise
One of the Greatest female info drops that was said to me at the age of 18 was from a Dominican cut buddy who was also 18.. Dominican chicks love 2 things.. dick and money.. as long as you can supply 1 u’ll always be good.. since we know you a cheap ass keep delivering that dick.. shoutout to my old cut buddy Dominican steph 5 foot 9 with a small waist and fat ass wherever you are.. .ric flair : wooo woooo

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
One of the Greatest female info drops that was said to me at the age of 18 was from a Dominican cut buddy who was also 18.. Dominican chicks love 2 things.. dick and money.. as long as you can supply 1 u’ll always be good.. since we know you a cheap ass keep delivering that dick.. shoutout to my old cut buddy Dominican steph 5 foot 9 with a small waist and fat ass wherever you are.. .ric flair : wooo woooo
I love those ratchet hoes

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Dominican pussy is too fat and too tasty to pass up. Sorry, when I’m in NYC I will take a Dominican whore from high bridge to city island for sea food and fuck the dog shit out her afterwards at an econolodge

I know. I've had more than my fair share.
Boston is crawling with them. They hail from a magical broke ghetto known as Lawrence.
My Beantown cats know about this slut gold mine.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I know. I've had more than my fair share.
Boston is crawling with them. They hail from a magical broke ghetto known as Lawrence.
My Beantown cats know about this slut gold mine.
Boston got a surprisingly large amount of Asian whores. I enjoyed my time there . All them Asian sluts.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I love those ratchet hoes
Man them broads got me some big money during the pandemic.. let’s just say at one booking I did .. several thousand was giving to me to throw my boy bday bash.. he wanted and all Dominican bash.. all kinda dancing and sucking and fucking went on… thousands were made by everyone including me.. they still talk about this event( actually had a spin off bookin from that) ric flair : woo woo

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Man them broads got me some big money during the pandemic.. let’s just say at one booking I did .. several thousand was giving to me to throw my boy bday bash.. he wanted and all Dominican bash.. all kinda dancing and sucking and fucking went on… thousands were made by everyone including me.. they still talk about this event( actually had a spin off bookin from that) ric flair : woo woo
Sounds like I need to have you plan my 37th Birthday . Econo lodge Baychester Ave should do.