Discussion: ESPN The Last Dance 10-Part Michael Jordan Documentary Series UPDATE: Early release due to coronavirus!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
maybe because we don't like saying the term "dickrider" as much as you. Do a search in here for the term and type in your name as the user and see how many pages come up. In all these years, i've never seen you say that you are NOT a Lebron dickrider. You couldn't avoid a thread about Jordan to save your life, who the fuck wakes up every day and runs to twitter to search "Jordan"? You, fucking loser.
only one person on bgol has given another Nig a petname.. Yet he thinks it's heterosexual and not master worship when he does it... Only 1 man had 15,000 dedicated post to 1 man.. When I exposed that he literally hid his post history cause even he was embarrassed of his ultimate dick riding ways

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
who called you? so there is a bats signal? and who mentioned shoes? Take your meds you fucking idiot.

Anytime Jordan is mentioned on this board either me or LeBron is mentioned. Coon aint shit without either one of us.

Michael Jordan is overrated as a basketball player. His brand is just LeBron hate, Kobe dying exposed that.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
It's still so odd to see Kobe... I watched his interview with Stephen Jackson and Matt Barnes... I mean you know we all gotta die, just still a bit of shock associated with his passing

Every time I see him I think "I can't believe he's dead." It'll be at least a year until it stops feeling weird.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Anytime Jordan is mentioned on this board either me or LeBron is mentioned. Coon aint shit without either one of us.

Michael Jordan is overrated as a basketball player. His brand is just LeBron hate, Kobe dying exposed that.

That's not true! Look at this fucking thread, nobody was thinking about you until Dr. Alex Trebec said "For 100-- This person lives under Michael Jordan's scrotum, dangling as he grasps a fistful of nuthairs" and everybody said "Who is 'King' Taharqa?'"

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Jordans doesnt even get talked about in his own threads. I get referenced more than he do. Theres nothing exciting about his basketball career anymore. Give us a Kareem doc or Wilt, not the same old tired rehashed bullshit. ESPN is Nikes bitch and being lazy. We seen all this shit already.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
ok, but who called you?

You, Truth, Spider. Anytime Jordan is posted yall sneak diss me or pre emptive strike even in threads i aint even post in. Its some kind of fag dog whistle for Jordan stans if BGOL. Everyone on the board see yall same 4-5 non FBA niggas on this niggas nuts and it aint even for basketball. Yall never talk about his basketball career, just diss me or Bron, wash rinse repeat. His career isnt the standard anymore. :yes:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
You, Truth, Spider. Anytime Jordan is posted yall sneak diss me or pre emptive strike even in threads i aint even post in. Its some kind of fag dog whistle for Jordan stans if BGOL. Everyone on the board see yall same 4-5 non FBA niggas on this niggas nuts and it aint even for basketball. Yall never talk about his basketball career, just diss me or Bron, wash rinse repeat. His career isnt the standard anymore. :yes:
but how would you know if you didn't enter the thread? No one tagged you. Like i said, you couldn't stay out of Jordan thread to save your life. Pathetic.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
but how would you know if you didn't enter the thread? No one tagged you. Like i said, you couldn't stay out of Jordan thread to save your life. Pathetic.

Jordan will never be mentioned on this board without either me or LeBron ever again. Period. His career and persona isnt engaging enough to carry threads on his own. Dude is bland as hell. Kobe dying exposed that.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
and you'll always be there to answer the whistle, right?

I like laughing at you dudes like tallblack and truths refusal to grow up. Peter Pan ass niggas putting negative energy out there then cry when it come back or somebody die.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Jordan will never be mentioned on this board without either me or LeBron ever again. Period. His career and persona isnt engaging enough to carry threads on his own. Dude is bland as hell. Kobe dying exposed that.
They made an documentary film about you in the 90s

TimRock

BGOL Investor
I like laughing at you dudes like tallblack and truths refusal to grow up. Peter Pan ass niggas putting negative energy out there then cry when it come back or somebody die.
so let me ask you a question, and i doubt you will answer, but are you incapable of ignoring a thread or comment made in reference to Jordan in a positive light? Even if people "call you", you can't resist answering?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
so let me ask you a question, and i doubt you will answer, but are you incapable of ignoring a thread or comment made in reference to Jordan in a positive light? Even if people "call you", you can't resist answering?

Why reference me to begin with? Just talk MJ. Nobody gives a fuck, yall swear its killin niggas ESPN and Nike still pimpin yall. Its not, yall are the out of touch ones. Yall still believe LeBron is jealous and wishes he was Kobe and MJ. Yall bitter that I been clowning yall as dickriders for 10 years, Kobe died, and Bron still active ballin on the Lakers. You, tallblack, Spider, etc hate me so much for disrupting yall anti black LeBron hate/Jordan fluff sessions. :lol:

Im from North Carolina guys, Im used to dealing with and being around Jordan dickriders like yall. Dealing wit yall is like taking candy from a baby. Shit is EASY. Its not a new experience for me. Now yall having to accept MJ aint the " undisputed" GOAT and folks dont view him the same, thats new for yall. Having to accept MJ is a coon, thats new for yall. Youre used to pretending he's God and bullying people for questioning him. I changed all that here, me. So Im yall first thought when Mikey is brought up. :cool:

TimRock

BGOL Investor
Why reference me to begin with? Just talk MJ. Nobody gives a fuck, yall swear its killin niggas ESPN and Nike still pimpin yall. Its not, yall are the out of touch ones. Yall still believe LeBron is jealous and wishes he was Kobe and MJ. Yall bitter that I been clowning yall as dickriders for 10 years, Kobe died, and Bron still active ballin on the Lakers. You, tallblack, Spider, etc hate me so much for disrupting yall anti black LeBron hate/Jordan fluff sessions. :lol:

Im from North Carolina guys, Im used to dealing with and being around Jordan dickriders like yall. Dealing wit yall is like taking candy from a baby. Shit is EASY. Its not a new experience for me. Now yall having to accept MJ aint the " undisputed" GOAT and folks dont view him the same, thats new for yall. Having to accept MJ is a coon, thats new for yall. Youre used to pretending he's God and bullying people for questioning him. I changed all that here, me. So Im yall first thought when Mikey is brought up. :cool:
your response didn't start with a yes or no, so i didn't bother reading all that. But i got my answer now. Carry on.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
BGOL a Jordan thread on BGOL aint a Jordan thread til either:
tallblack, Outlaw ROC, Dr. Truth, timrock, spider, etc reference me. If they dont hint or mention me the thread will be WACK. MJ alone without Kobe or LeBron or me is BORING to talk about. Try to find a MJ thread they didnt reference me in, you cant. They know this nigga wack as fuck to talk about on his own merits.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
y rs ago I exposed this.. That was an on going joke for yrs.. Click his name and his post history he has enabled it now just because I exposed it and posted it.. He had 220 straight post about lebron.. And 400+ post straight with only 1 post not referencing lebron.. I exposed that and he quickly enabled you to see his post

In ny state thats enough grounds for an order of protection

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
BGOL a Jordan thread on BGOL aint a Jordan thread til either:
tallblack, Outlaw ROC, Dr. Truth, timrock, spider, etc reference me. If they dont hint or mention me the thread will be WACK. MJ alone without Kobe or LeBron or me is BORING to talk about. Try to find a MJ thread they didnt reference me in, you cant. They know this nigga wack as fuck to talk about on his own merits.
there's ton of thread where nobody mention you and you came invading it.. In fact nobody mention your name in this thread.. Unless you the emotionally psycho that gets butt hurt whenever Jordan name gets poste d?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
In tallblack's home culture marrying a white woman is a sign of status. It's why he loves Kobe and MJ so much and hates LeBron. I promise you if Bron had a white wife he'd be on his nuts too.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
We’re sorry to hear that...

x-files-apocrypha-scully-grave.gif

That Dolona virus fam

For some reason the symptoms of irritability, confusion, disgust, frustration, headache, and nausea...

Just linger on

For years and years

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
In tallblack's home culture marrying a white woman is a sign of status. It's why he loves Kobe and MJ so much and hates LeBron. I promise you if Bron had a white wife he'd be on his nuts too.
Nobody believes you ferry... This is a thread you should of never entered cause the whole board watching your faggotry on display.. Everybody knew you would enter and you didn't disappoint... 2 things people know you can't resist an mj/LeBron thread or entering a sex toy shop when dildos/anal beads have a half off sale

TimRock

BGOL Investor
this dude is off the rails, he's talking about like 10 topics at one time. Now since i called him out on his obsession and inability to avoid Jordan threads, he wants to point the finger elsewhere. No one said this dudes name at all and he came running. He wouldn't know it, if he hadn't bothered to come in here.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Nobody believes you ferry... This is a thread you should of never entered cause the whole board watching your faggotry on display.. Everybody knew you would enter and you didn't disappoint... 2 things people know you can't resist an mj/LeBron thread or entering a sex toy shop when dildos/anal beads have a half off sale

Yall cant resist mentioning me in a Jordan thread. I single handedly have made you dudes look corny and out of touch. And you dont deny being his dickriders. Im glad yall hate me for being right, LeBron is better than Jordan, and blacker. :lol:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
y rs ago I exposed this.. That was an on going joke for yrs.. Click his name and his post history he has enabled it now just because I exposed it and posted it.. He had 220 straight post about lebron.. And 400+ post straight with only 1 post not referencing lebron.. I exposed that and he quickly enabled you to see his post
Bro... SERIOUSLY? 220 straight posts about his beloved INKOSI? That nigga is mental :smh:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That Dolona virus fam

For some reason the symptoms of irritability, confusion, disgust, frustration, headache, and nausea...

Just linger on

For years and years

I blame him but I also blame the fans. They shouldn’t continue to buy tickets to a losing product, hit’em in the pockets where it hurts.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Welp, I see a shit ton of "you are ignoring content by this member."

I guess he's here... how many times he mention me by name? I'm guessing at least 8... nigga see a Jordan thread and hit the corner like Forrest trying to get inside

giphy.gif