Deontay Wilder/Tyson Fury Official

That Bama needs to avoid sentences. :lol:
:roflmao3: :lol::roflmao3:


youre-gonna-have-to-speak-in-full-sentences-saturday-night-live.gif
 
This good be ugly. Wilder got the puncher's chance with those Thanos paws, but Tyson just might beat him up again. The alleged added strength means Tyson really wants to take it to him and end it quick. Use the strength to hold and bully, while those boxing skills fuck him up. Only real danger is Tyson underestimating Wilder.
 
It's interesting how so many people hate Deontay for talking shit... But those same people are okay with the equal amount of not more shit that Fury talks. It's almost as if...
 
bwahahhahahahaahaaaaa

What a fuckin Freudian slip by YO boy Fury...

talkin bout...

Tyson Fury:(1:47)
Deep down in his soul he knows I lost....

then he tried to clean it up...

nah man, you dug down deep for words

and THATS what came out.. lol


The one thing that fury said that made sense and struck a nerve is why didn’t wilder fire the trainer who watched his hands get wrapped and checked the gloves
 
The first 5 seconds of the fight will tell the tale. How Wilder comes out, (Aggressive) sword and shield revenge style or (Hesitant) because he still remembers those hands physically and mentally. Hell of a predicament to be in and one that few fighters overcome in a rematch of this magnitude.
 
Because he's a loser and a fraud. I lost respect after he accused the man that tried to save his life of being part of a conspiracy for him to lose Lol Smh

I agree about the 'Breland spiking my water' was bush league, but Wilder put it best by saying 'When the employee disregards a direct order from the boss, the employee gets terminated.'
 
Real talk, if Wilder leaves it all in the ring and goes for the gusto to get the KO, then I figure he can win. But I really hope he has improved his ring sense and ability to fight while going backwards.
If he goes for it and gets winded (as he does) he will get out to sleep even sooner. Fury doesn’t need stamina, all he needs to do is jab and turn him, bully him and shoot ups and hooks. Sounds simple but Wilder has no defense, and very little offense. Jab, turn, jab, hooks to the body at angles, double jab. Do that in any order and Wilder will start eating punches to the chin like Skittles.
 
So u agree with Wilders decision to fire and slander him?

Your answer is in what you quoted. I said I agree w/ you. Him using Breland as the scapegoat was bush league (spiked water excuse.)

But I do understand why Wilder fired him. Wilder said his team had direct orders to never stop a fight.
 
Common sense says Fury...but people who I really respect are saying they are getting a funny feeling....Wilder really seems to have incredible self belief...I am still going to say Fury wins but I am not as sure as I was...Wilder's confidence is contagious and what I would laugh at before, I am now saying anything is possible

I am wondering if Wilder is now being underestimated and if Fury has made that mistake...my only problem is all my scenarios for Wilder winning involve spiritual things like self belief, being highly motivated etc...my actual boxing analysis keeps saying Fury beat him twice using 2 different styles and Wilder can't change his style overnight
 
I got Deontay winning around rounds 4 or 5. I just got a feeling one of those heavy rights is going to connect and Tyson won't make the count.
 
Back
Top