Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
6 rounds tops, Wilder with some kind of excuse why he got KOedCan't wait for this fight I hope it is a good battle.
We'll see.6 rounds tops, Wilder with some kind of excuse why he got KOed
Wilder already lost i see it in his face and hear it in has speechWe'll see.
bwahahhahahahaahaaaaa
What a fuckin Freudian slip by YO boy Fury...
talkin bout...
Tyson Fury1:47)
Deep down in his soul he knows I lost....
then he tried to clean it up...
nah man, you dug down deep for words
and THATS what came out.. lol
Because he's a loser and a fraud. I lost respect after he accused the man that tried to save his life of being part of a conspiracy for him to lose Lol SmhThe one thing that fury said that made sense and struck a nerve is why didn’t wilder fire the trainer who watched his hands get wrapped and checked the gloves
Because he's a loser and a fraud. I lost respect after he accused the man that tried to save his life of being part of a conspiracy for him to lose Lol Smh
If he goes for it and gets winded (as he does) he will get out to sleep even sooner. Fury doesn’t need stamina, all he needs to do is jab and turn him, bully him and shoot ups and hooks. Sounds simple but Wilder has no defense, and very little offense. Jab, turn, jab, hooks to the body at angles, double jab. Do that in any order and Wilder will start eating punches to the chin like Skittles.Real talk, if Wilder leaves it all in the ring and goes for the gusto to get the KO, then I figure he can win. But I really hope he has improved his ring sense and ability to fight while going backwards.
So u agree with Wilders decision to fire and slander him?I agree about the 'Breland spiking my water' was bush league, but Wilder put it best by saying 'When the employee disregards a direct order from the boss, the employee gets terminated.'
So u agree with Wilders decision to fire and slander him?