Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
bwahahhahahahaahaaaaa
What a fuckin Freudian slip by YO boy Fury...
talkin bout...
Tyson Fury1:47)
Deep down in his soul he knows I lost....
then he tried to clean it up...
nah man, you dug down deep for words
and THATS what came out.. lol
I agree. It was. I don’t know if he wanted it to be full-on racist but it was unnecessary. Wilder can barely string a sentence together, and has the dumb jock swag but all cacs know saying anything related to intelligence can and will be taken as racist.Tyson's the better boxer for sure, but I ain't feeling him calling Wilder stupid. Told him he didn't have the brains to explain the new fight plan. Shit just felt racist to me.
Tyson's the better boxer for sure, but I ain't feeling him calling Wilder stupid. Told him he didn't have the brains to explain the new fight plan. Shit just felt racist to me.
Tyson's the better boxer for sure, but I ain't feeling him calling Wilder stupid. Told him he didn't have the brains to explain the new fight plan. Shit just felt racist to me.