Deontay Wilder/Tyson Fury Official

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I wish people would stop saying the punch behind the head was the one that messed Wilder up.
It wasn’t.
He his eardrum was busted in the second round.
Fury caught him on the ear in round two and he was DONE after that shot.
The blow to the back of the head just put the cherry on top.
This fight was over after two rounds.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
I wish people would stop saying the punch behind the head was the one that messed Wilder up.
It wasn’t.
He his eardrum was busted in the second round.
Fury caught him on the ear in round two and he was DONE after that shot.
The blow to the back of the head just put the cherry on top.
This fight was over after two rounds.

Wilder won the second round(in my eyes and one judges)
the punch that fucked him came in the 3rd
it was the punch to the back of the head
he never had legs after that one punch
yall wildin

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh.. you're clearly not understanding what I'm saying. HE DIDN'T QUIT. We clear there? Deontay wasn't fighting due to a champions heart. He wrote a check that his ass couldnt cash. That was my point. Did I mention that Deontay didn't quit...
Explain how you could tell he didn't quit because he talked too much shit as opposed to having no quit in him.

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor
On life, I woke up mad trying to understand why in TF I'm barking on ppl today (when it's not in my nature). This lost has put a mental damper on me. ALWAYS laughed at sport fanatics that would break their TV in their house..... and now I understand why someone would rage knowing your spirit was for that particular person and/or team.

Last night I mentioned that I'm giving up on the heavy weight division BUT i MUST understand after the emotions have passed, Deonte should receive support from all those who we're by his side from day one. I certainly was. Deontae, if he goes w/ the rematch clause, he would NEED TO hire Freddie Roach, Emmanuel Steward's nephew, OR even on this one time basis... Floyd Mayweather / Floyd Mayweather Sr / Roger Mayweather to help dominate his next match offensively AND defensively. In prayer, he recovers expeditiously and not allow his future fights to psychologically make him a scared fighter to let his hands go.

Said the same thing... but floyd sr or Roger wont help Wilder beat Tyson... at best a smaller man in AR and possibly AJ. The commitment and discipline needed... with the preparation for this fight just lets me know he wouldn't get enough teaching and execution... I don't think the added weight helped DW... but adding no Defensive or combination skill didn't help either.

Sometimes as a superior athlete you can look at a person that's a knock kneed person like a Tyson Fury and think that you can beat them on athletic ability in a sport that needs technical ability as well...

I remember once this tall knock kneed, heavyset out-of-shape lanky looking guy like Tyson Fury wanted to race me once (he was black not white)... thought it would be an easy win, but he could move and beat me the first time as i didnt take him seriously because how bad he looked... Imagine a sport that needs more than just straight line speed is my point... i dont think DW ever took his "non athletic look" and skillset serious to match his athletic ability and knock out power... But boxing ain't football or track he found out.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel if u have blood coming out of your ear the fight shuld be stopped. Period point blank!!

Come back and fight another day.

Yeh... definitely could be something really bad..one time a WYTE crackhead mechanic tried take my car for non-payment..I grabbed him picked him up over my head..and threw him on the motor side of the head first..and his ear was leaking...he is permanently fucked up behind his actions.. brah

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah Lewis college football career actually was interrupted by being locked up and doing a prison bid, he wasn't a NFL level prospect anyways same as Cormier, Louisiana is such a hotbed state for football talent. D. Lewis was miserable working as a tow truck driver til Foreman put him up in an apartment in downtown Houston to train for a HW boxing career but once Lewis seen how far behind he was he said fuck it and knew MMA was much more realistic for him due to shallow talent pool even tho there's a higher ceiling in earnings on the boxing side. Thing is tho the UK been the #1 country for HW recently and their top HWs besides Fury, most of their top HWs didn't start boxing til late either. AJ started at 18 only a yr younger than Wilder at 19, AJ was just a roadman from the council estates that didn't have the skills for soccer and although he's pretty fast 100m sprinter for his size wasn't gonna be the next Linford Christie or anything to go the sprinting route and got into boxing to turn his life around from being on the road. Dillian Whyte was also a roadman that also did some kickboxing 1st like Big Baby Miller, had his 1st amateur fight at 20 yrs old beating AJ and only had like 8 amateur fights before turning pro and in only 28 pro fights now he's got Ws over Parker, War Chisora twice, Rivas, Browne, Helenius. Joe Joyce was a thrower in Track & Field and art school student before starting boxing at 22-23 yrs old. Anthony Yarde a big LHW who can potentially move up to HW in the future also started at 19 yrs old, was a 100m sprinter and only had 12 amateur fights before turning pro.

I do agree with you tho that at as kids and teens a lot of times its more about what sport brings the clout/social status for them and what environment they're from. Even if i were to specifically use kids from the hood or rural small towns from impoverished backgrounds Football is going to be by far the #1 route if you have size, only for the lil dudes like Broner and Tank etc. that boxing could be the route since Soccer is a club sport in this country for kids from affluent backgrounds unlike most of the world.

I knew I was forgetting somebody , thanks. You're right, Derrick Leriws, another football throwaway, yes, has a much better shot at MMA than in boxing because he started way too late.

Yeah , I agreed, there are much more than 10
Guys getting decent checks , but we don't see them much, and glory is a part of this. If a guy is a young boxer nowadays , no one in his area gives as much of a shit as they would've back in the day.

I pretty much agree with everything youre saying though. All those are ways people can make some scratch with their bodies.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Dam that sounded like 1 bold ass crackhead bruh

Yeh... definitely could be something really bad..one time a WYTE crackhead mechanic tried take my car for non-payment..I grabbed him picked him up over my head..and threw him on the motor side of the head first..and his ear was leaking...he is permanently fucked up behind his actions.. brah

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
87233584_522155765104413_752665573782978560_n.jpg

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yeah Lewis college football career actually was interrupted by being locked up and doing a prison bid, he wasn't a NFL level prospect anyways same as Cormier, Louisiana is such a hotbed state for football talent. D. Lewis was miserable working as a tow truck driver til Foreman put him up in an apartment in downtown Houston to train for a HW boxing career but once Lewis seen how far behind he was he said fuck it and knew MMA was much more realistic for him due to shallow talent pool even tho there's a higher ceiling in earnings on the boxing side. Thing is tho the UK been the #1 country for HW recently and their top HWs besides Fury, most of their top HWs didn't start boxing til late either. AJ started at 18 only a yr younger than Wilder at 19, AJ was just a roadman from the council estates that didn't have the skills for soccer and although he's pretty fast 100m sprinter for his size wasn't gonna be the next Linford Christie or anything to go the sprinting route and got into boxing to turn his life around from being on the road. Dillian Whyte was also a roadman that also did some kickboxing 1st like Big Baby Miller, had his 1st amateur fight at 20 yrs old beating AJ and only had like 8 amateur fights before turning pro and in only 28 pro fights now he's got Ws over Parker, War Chisora twice, Rivas, Browne, Helenius. Joe Joyce was a thrower in Track & Field and art school student before starting boxing at 22-23 yrs old. Anthony Yarde a big LHW who can potentially move up to HW in the future also started at 19 yrs old, was a 100m sprinter and only had 12 amateur fights before turning pro.

I do agree with you tho that at as kids and teens a lot of times its more about what sport brings the clout/social status for them and what environment they're from. Even if i were to specifically use kids from the hood or rural small towns from impoverished backgrounds Football is going to be by far the #1 route if you have size, only for the lil dudes like Broner and Tank etc. that boxing could be the route since Soccer is a club sport in this country for kids from affluent backgrounds unlike most of the world.
I didn't know that about Joshua and those other guys in the UK scene. Makes sense. Never even thought to look it up. I assumed he had amateur experience. And to think, he beat a klitsko. An old one , but beat him never the less.

But yeah, it makes sense that Wilder could knock him out. I hope he sees Wilder as weak now, and comes for him. Now that this has all played out I look at him as being protected and scary all this time. Him and his team fucked up that bag they could've had.

Last edited:

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you didn't read the initial post that warranted my response, STFU.
You're saying you don't believe that he didn't quit because he has a champion's heart, you believe he didn't quit because he talked too much shit. Now, what am I missing? So again, how did you determine this?

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It worked 43 out of 44 times, and you better believe Wilder is going to go HAM in his rematch.
Nope. he's the Suge Knight of boxing now. Every big heavyweight has got his number from now on. He's a one-trick pony who cannot change his ways at this time in his life. He should fight the likes of Andy Ruiz and rematch again with the old Cuban dude.