Deontay Wilder/Tyson Fury Official

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nope. he's the Suge Knight of boxing now. Every big heavyweight has got his number from now on. He's a one-trick pony who cannot change his ways at this time in his life. He should fight the likes of Andy Ruiz and rematch again with the old Cuban dude.
And he’ll drop both of them with ease like he has done everyone else he’s fought except Fury.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
yeah AJ didn't dethrone the Wladimir that was the lineal champ like Fury did but Wlad still had a good amount in the tank at that point. It's going to be interesting how Haymon, Finkel, Jay Deas and them advise Wilder from this point in his career

I didn't know that about Joshua and those other guys in the UK scene. Makes sense. Never even thought to look it up. I assumed he had amateur experience. And to think, he beat a klitsko. An old one , but beat him never the less.

But yeah, it makes sense that Wilder could knock him out. I hope he sees Wilder as weak now, and comes for him. Now that this has all played out I look at him as being protected and scary all this time. Him and his team fucked up that bag they could've had.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You're saying you don't believe that he didn't quit because he has a champion's heart, you believe he didn't quit because he talked too much shit. Now, what am I missing? So again, how did you determine this?
You don't have full context and I don't feel like quoting all the messages that you clearly didn't read. Your boy you co-signing didn't understand what I was saying either. Y'all enjoy y'all Sunday.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
wilder lost because of an illegal shot to the back of his head that cut his ear
its a reason why the shot is illegal...its known to fuck up your equilibrium

Wilder didnt quit. what fight were you watching?

he quit man, those last few rounds, especially the last two he was just leaning back on the ropes taking shots amd not really even trying to block most of them. Nobody had a problem with his corner throwing in the towel and some, even in this thread during the fight, were saying they should have thrown the towel earlier because Wilder was just in there getting pounded

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh.. you can't talk as much shit as Wilder did and quit. If he wasn't as arrogant and talking about he wants a body on his record, I'd stomach your response a bit easier. I have no sympathy for him. You can't talk that much shit and not show up. All these excuses for Wilder, equilibrium, ear, legs, his dog died, etc.. and this was just an old fashioned ass whooping.

All that and his corner threw in the towel and he was mad about it. He may have tried to throw a lil something in there but at the end of the day he said the better man won and I wanted to go out on my shield.

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man this is beyond illegal

The punch that ended the fight happened at the end of the second round with :23 remaining.
That's the ear punch that busted his eardrum.
After that shot, his equilibrium was gone from that point.
By the time he got hit on the back of the head he was already drowning in deep water anyways...
Everything went downhill for him in round 3 because he was hurt.
Just look at this clip where it happened:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

3rd round break down

(full disclosure: I used the audio from the ruiz-johnson fight documentary about that 3rd round knockdown..but it matched perfectly)

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The punch that ended the fight happened at the end of the second round with :23 remaining.
By the time he got hit on the back of the head he was already drowning in deep water anyways...

Thank you, that’s what I’ve been saying. You can see if the longer video of the knockdown, he was already on shaking legs before the knockdown. That jab was putting him back on his heels.

I think they said he didn’t have any damage to the ear drum, just a cut that required stitches.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
I watched Wilder’s last fight against Ortiz live and I didn’t like what I saw. I saw that he didn’t learn anything and so I knew he wasn’t ready for this fight. In that fight I was looking for Wilder to develop a left jab and I didn’t see it from him. He was constantly going for the knockout without any setup. When folks asked me before the fight who was going to win the fight I just said I didn’t know it was to close to call. I was lying. I knew Fury was the better fighter I was just to embarrassed to say so. Wilder needs a new trainer and hopefully he can teach him how to setup that right hand. Lennox Lewis has been pleading for Wilder to get a left jab. He has said this every fight I have watched of Wilder’s and he was commentating. You can hear the pause in Lennox’s voice when he is shaking his head when he sees that Wilder hasn’t developed a left hand jab.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dudes dick riding Wilder to the point they getting in their feelings...
They trustedddd him

wilder was the bitch they fell in love with and his boys was telling him she a hoe fall back from her.. But nig didn't want to listen and now he seen her flirting with some dude.. His mind playback all those informative words from his friends but he's trying to fight the truth with emotions and make excuses like no maybe it was just flirting maybe I'm thinking to much she's not a hoe.. The reality she is but he don't want to face facts... That's these wilder fans who were overhyping the fuck out of dude to the point they disrespected the legend that is tyson.. No way you can be a fan of boxing and actually look at wilder style and think he's up there with the legends.. He has power no doubt but his skill set is far beneath any top 10 you can name.. The division sucks so bad that an athletic kimbo slice can dominate for awhile.. But when a person with fundamental and confidence step in the reign will end..sat night they saw wilder lose for the 2nd time to that cac

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They trustedddd him

wilder was the bitch they fell in love with and his boys was telling him she a hoe fall back from her.. But nig didn't want to listen and now he seen her flirting with some dude.. His mind playback all those informative words from his friends but he's trying to fight the truth with emotions and make excuses like no maybe it was just flirting maybe I'm thinking to much she's not a hoe.. The reality she is but he don't want to face facts... That's these wilder fans who were overhyping the fuck out of dude to the point they disrespected the legend that is tyson.. No way you can be a fan of boxing and actually look at wilder style and think he's up there with the legends.. He has power no doubt but his skill set is far beneath any top 10 you can name.. The division sucks so bad that an athletic kimbo slice can dominate for awhile.. But when a person with fundamental and confidence step in the reign will end..sat night they saw wilder lose for the 2nd time to that cac

Brah...you called this bullshit...and I bet on that...props..and fuck anybody who don't respek..that..brah

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered

You must still be drunk off Whatever it was you was drinking Saturday night. Wilder carried his left hand low throughout the fight. The 1-2 punch was a left straight down the middle and an overhand right to the exposed left ear. Wilder obviously flinched and got popped in the ear/back of the ear. They squared up to box, Fury didn’t side step to get an angle to the back of the head. Illegal blow my ass Wilder was turning to run. No boxing analysts are calling it an illegal blow besides you. Give it up!

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
michaelblackson

I agree, this guy won every fight and knocked out everyone of them except for one then he loses one fight and as a black race we clown him? Crazy how we tear each other down. @bronzebomber I’m proud of you

This guy Mike. The energy aint the same for AJ, Crawford or Farmer. Where's the lets stand by our brother talk for the other black fighter's when they take an L or a minor setback :hmm: Wilder got to take these jokes just like the other fighters did :lol:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

His people said his eardrum was not busted so his equilibrium wasn’t gone or any of that, he just got destroyed

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The only thing that should be “Illegal” is that horrible angle that you posted!

You must still be drunk off Whatever it was you was drinking Saturday night. Wilder carried his left hand low throughout the fight. The 1-2 punch was a left straight down the middle and an overhand right to the exposed left ear. Wilder obviously flinched and got popped in the ear/back of the ear. They squared up to box, Fury didn’t side step to get an angle to the back of the head. Illegal blow my ass Wilder was turning to run. No boxing analysts are calling it an illegal blow besides you. Give it up!

Yeah Wilder turned into the punch, Fury didn’t aim for that part of his head.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nope. he's the Suge Knight of boxing now. Every big heavyweight has got his number from now on. He's a one-trick pony who cannot change his ways at this time in his life. He should fight the likes of Andy Ruiz and rematch again with the old Cuban dude.

I’m going to wait and see what Deontay does with his team.

Moreover, while I agree he’s a one trick-pony, Deontay can learn a few things to improve his game. Deontay knows the number system and could add something to his arsenal.

Joshua was in this situation last year, and I love to see how confident fighters get out of this rut. I’m going to give Wilder the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise....I ain’t putting no money on him but....

Till this day!

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
you can’t really see shit in this shot
The only thing that should be “Illegal” is that horrible angle that you posted!

Yeah Wilder turned into the punch, Fury didn’t aim for that part of his head.
That angle does show a lot. Look at Fury’s footwork. That’s straight forward movement right after the break, Wilder was ready to box.

Mike Tyson breaks down the same move ending with a sidestep and shot to the back of the head.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That angle does show a lot. Look at Fury’s footwork. That’s straight forward movement right after the break, Wilder was ready to box.

Mike Tyson breaks down the same move ending with a sidestep and shot to the back of the head.

Ummm with that angle complete with the ref blocking the view, we couldn’t tell if Fury punched him in his ear hole or asshole! :roflmao: