Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All that speechifying is fine and dandy but I don't see him summarily suspending dudes off the team.
Yeah, if their grades are good, who cares what the teacher thinks. If the player is just minding his business and grades are good, I don’t see the issue

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m curious, what is your prediction of the success level of the rest of his college career?
He has speed and length so he should have a good college career. His size and speed should allow him to play at a high level because he has length and those long monkey like arms.

I will post more of why he wanted to leave when I get the ok to do so

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This should not be a surprise. He simply hated it in Colorado

You’ve been saying this for sometime now. I wish the young brotha well, and it’s unfortunate that it didn’t work in Colorado. Deion, I believe, alluded to poor work ethics as his challenge. The kid can hopefully get it together elsewhere.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
You’ve been saying this for sometime now. I wish the young brotha well, and it’s unfortunate that it didn’t work in Colorado. Deion, I believe, alluded to poor work ethics as his challenge. The kid can hopefully get it together elsewhere.
That’s why I said he got his dream…

First it was dude wasn’t gonna sign with Deion, then this and that and sooo on

I can’t say I knew he was leaving but I was like 100% leaning that way. A couple months back, Bucky was walking thru the hall, where 4 jerseys are display. McClain’s number 1 was not displayed up there anymore. At that moment I was like ok….
I might’ve been just tripping but that was it for me.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah he was never happy there. He didn’t want to be there originally but people talked him into it.

After about a month being there he was wanting to come home. We initially thought it was a case of being homesick but it never improved.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s why I said he got his dream…

First it was dude wasn’t gonna sign with Deion, then this and that and sooo on

I can’t say I knew he was leaving but I was like 100% leaning that way. A couple months back, Bucky was walking thru the hall, where 4 jerseys are display. McClain’s number 1 was not displayed up there anymore. At that moment I was like ok….
I might’ve been just tripping but that was it for me.
You keep trying to make this personal and I just report to BGOL what I hear because I am plugged in.

You are correct that he originally didn’t want to go to Colorado but high profile people got in his ear.

I just report what I hear and this was no second hand Information so I knew it was a matter of time based on what I heard from my on ears.

I just didn’t see anyway he was staying.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
You keep trying to make this personal and I just report to BGOL what I hear because I am plugged in.

You are correct that he originally didn’t want to go to Colorado but high profile people got in his ear.

I just report what I hear and this was no second hand Information so I knew it was a matter of time based on what I heard from my on ears.

I just didn’t see anyway he was staying.
If you plugged in like you say you’re

You would’ve told your people to tell him

No matter where he goes, being late and missing meetings and assignments will not go well with most coaches…(especially ones who played your position in the NFL)

You’d tell them to tell him, he needs to tighten the fuck up…(because what people was saying about him include yourself, is looking 100%)

You’d tell them to tell him, he had successful moments but his lack of commitment likely limited those moments…

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you plugged in like you say you’re

You would’ve told your people to tell him

No matter where he goes, being late and missing meetings and assignments will not go well with most coaches…(especially ones who played your position in the NFL)

You’d tell them to tell him, he needs to tighten the fuck up…(because what people was saying about him include yourself, is looking 100%)

You’d tell them to tell him, he had successful moments but his lack of commitment likely limited those moments…
He stated that he never missed meetings so that parts is hard to tell who is telling the truth. I probably would lean more with the coaches story but who knows.

Many talked to him about staying but he was hell bent on leaving. So I don’t think anyone was going to talk him into staying because he has basically been his on man.

He was complaining the day he got on campus, and it ramped up when he was not playing.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
He stated that he never missed meetings so that parts is hard to tell who is telling the truth. I probably would lean more with the coaches story but who knows.

Many talked to him about staying but he was hell bent on leaving. So I don’t think anyone was going to talk him into staying because he has basically been his on man.

He was complaining the day he got on campus, and it ramped up when he was not playing.
It's going to be interesting to see how he does with his new team, can't wait

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Yeah he was never happy there. He didn’t want to be there originally but people talked him into it.

After about a month being there he was wanting to come home. We initially thought it was a case of being homesick but it never improved.

Have you heard a reason? He appeared to be a disappointment from the beginning. He appeared to be out of shape, bent over and throwing up in his first practices with the team. Then he came late to a meeting and he did did not look like a starter when he played.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Bruh you funny :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Running back Alton McCaskill IV leaving CU Buffs.​

when no one else left and dude felt he was healthy…. Then asked for that redshirt it had the writing in the wall….

I talked shit when buddy said dude would leave just to do it :lol:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Running back Alton McCaskill IV leaving CU Buffs.​

After his amazing freshman year at Houston I thought this guy would be a home run pick-up. Dude looks like a star.

Something ain't right about the way Prime is cycling through these players, with no HS player development at all. I can't see a PROGRAM being built off transfers every single year.

He may win 6-7 games a year, but he won't ever win a Championship with this much annual turnover and his refusal to recruit high school 5 star talent.

McClain on the other hand has to look in the mirror. He has all the physical attributes, the best DB ever as the coach and a model.of excellence in Travis in the DB room. Hope he makes it to the NFL, but those Florida schools ain't really the place to be anymore with all the BS politics.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
After his amazing freshman year at Houston I thought this guy would be a home run pick-up. Dude looks like a star.

Something ain't right about the way Prime is cycling through these players, with no HS player development at all. I can't see a PROGRAM being built off transfers every single year.

He may win 6-7 games a year, but he won't ever win a Championship with this much annual turnover and his refusal to recruit high school 5 star talent.

McClain on the other hand has to look in the mirror. He has all the physical attributes, the best DB ever as the coach and a model.of excellence in Travis in the DB room. Hope he makes it to the NFL, but those Florida schools ain't really the place to be anymore with all the BS politics
Other than the Lines, the starters and projected starters are staying at Colorado. I think Prime is telling some of these guys that they won’t likely be starters so they leave and make room for better players. Out of all the players that left this year, only MCaskill was in any conversation to compete for a starting spot.

I expected McCaskill or Smoke to start last season because Dillion Edwards was a true Freshman and the other RBs weren’t productive. Maybe Colorado’s system favors RBs with the receiving threat that Dillon Edwards presents more than “between the Tackles” type RBs.

The Portal changes the game. All the teams will start losing players every season. The key will be retaining potential starters. Any other players are expendable to make room for better starters.

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have you heard a reason? He appeared to be a disappointment from the beginning. He appeared to be out of shape, bent over and throwing up in his first practices with the team. Then he came late to a meeting and he did did not look like a starter when he played.
He didn’t get along with Coach Prime and felt he was full of shit. Basically felt he lied to him and hated Primes rules.

Prime was wrong to drag him in the media. From that day he was officially checked out

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

McClain on the other hand has to look in the mirror. He has all the physical attributes, the best DB ever as the coach and a model.of excellence in Travis in the DB room. Hope he makes it to the NFL, but those Florida schools ain't really the place to be anymore with all the BS politics.

His position coach played in the league at a decent level…

Maybe just wasn’t about be held accountable or whatever his issues was…

But the mudda fucker in front of me about to go top 5….

Like you said, I got the best ever to play that position at the NFL level

I have a position coach who played at a high level with my head coach

Then there’s Trav, who seem like he stayed in his ear about doing things the correct way…

That’s a ton of old knowledge and present knowledge to learn from…

Some players have the want but not the talent…. Dude have the talent but seem like he kinda want it….

I’m still be checking him out especially if he ends up at UCF