Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit say the one who’s knock him and the whole situation
I didn’t realize the NCAA lifted the pay limitations on GA’s. $150,000 is chump change for Sapp but he probably will get an offer to coach at another school next season.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I didn’t realize the NCAA lifted the pay limitations on GA’s. $150,000 is chump change for Sapp but he probably will get an offer to coach at another school next season.

:lol: You’re truly pathetic amazing

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: You’re truly pathetic amazing
What you mean by pathetic? NCAA use to have a cap on the amount a school could pay a GA because of the Saban rule.

Sapp will have a lot of offers after next season now that he has the credentials. I can see a few power 5 schools making that call next season for an interview

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Shilo said they will meet again

:lol:

Right before this play, Shilo was talking about how he just injured his shoulder then that play happened…

Last edited:

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All that speechifying is fine and dandy but I don't see him summarily suspending dudes off the team.

Man very few if any school suspend players for similar stuff. I went to FAMU & took a couple of classes at FSU & those dudes did way worse & never had anything done to them. Hell those dudes used to tear up bars in T-town & Bowden/the cops would sweep that shit under the rug & those dudes would be playing the next Saturday.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A few asked me about what’s going on with Cormani. I don’t have an update at this time and not sure myself. I haven’t spoken to his people recently.

Apparently the rumors are he has not been practicing. I am not sure if that is true or not.

But I will say based on past conversations, I would be surprised if he is on the roster after spring.