Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why do you keep saying this stupid shit? Was this not explained to you last year? Do you not understand how money works?

What was reported and him admitting to it was a serious issues. No coach in the history of college football has ever won without hitting the recruiting trail.

Prime didn’t visit schools or homes. That is unheard. Best believe if things go wrong next season the noise about his recruiting will be loud

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What was reported and him admitting to it was a serious issues. No coach in the history of college football has ever won without hitting the recruiting trail.

Prime didn’t visit schools or homes. That is unheard. Best believe if things go wrong next season the noise about his recruiting will be loud
Or....... follow me now............ He's not any other coach and he doesn't need to hit the recruiting trail because he FUCKIN' Deion Sanders. Sheeesh!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Or....... follow me now............ He's not any other coach and he doesn't need to hit the recruiting trail because he FUCKIN' Deion Sanders. Sheeesh!
lmao…. Dude he know what’s up.

He loved last year, he wants Prime to fail so bad…

Dude have set in on recruiting visits from Prime and have inside connections

But bash the movement to the greatest lengths.

Something happened somewhere, that have buddy scarred for life. Maybe it was a pick six, naw it was that punt return for td… I got it, it was the high stepping from the 50 yard line

It’s something, you know some of us don’t like confident black men even though we black our own fucking selves…

And now he have some semi-success chilreen and players who’s flocking to him for that leadership and guidance…

Which is like pouring salt on those open wounds

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw, no coach would make it in college football if they losing and not hitting the recruiting trail.

It would be interesting to see if a college coach could win in the power 5 with basically ignoring high school athletes

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lmao…. Dude he know what’s up.

He loved last year, he wants Prime to fail so bad…

Dude have set in on recruiting visits from Prime and have inside connections

But bash the movement to the greatest lengths.

Something happened somewhere, that have buddy scarred for life. Maybe it was a pick six, naw it was that punt return for td… I got it, it was the high stepping from the 50 yard line

It’s something, you know some of us don’t like confident black men even though we black our own fucking selves…

And now he have some semi-success chilreen and players who’s flocking to him for that leadership and guidance…

Which is like pouring salt on those open wounds
Stating he doesn’t visit high schools or do in home visits is eye opening. It has been a huge talking point already. If he has a bad season they will run that talking point into the ground.

I will need to see the spring game to tell what type of season they will have. Last year you knew they were going to be average at best.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Naw, no coach would make it in college football if they losing and not hitting the recruiting trail.

It would be interesting to see if a college coach could win in the power 5 with basically ignoring high school athletes

Coach Prime can barely walk and has numerous historical lower limb clots. I'd imagine his doctor's have told him to be careful with the constant pressure level changes.

Parents have to make the best decisions for theirs kids. A Black parent with a 4 or 5 star would be crazy not to send their kid to Colorado. The dollars fly into the program, and Prime is strict as fuck. He also doesn't lie to get you there, and then change the game in you. Either your work to earn, or leave.

I bet more of his players become better people, than most other schools.

Fuck all those school's in the South literally blocking access to any Black kids, not athletes. I'd pick a coach, the right NIL package, and fuck the name on the jersey.

In saying all that the best the go next year is 8-5, most likely 7-6. Me and my crew had a great time at the two games we went to go see last year.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Coach Prime can barely walk and has numerous historical lower limb clots. I'd imagine his doctor's have told him to be careful with the constant pressure level changes.

Parents have to make the best decisions for theirs kids. A Black parent with a 4 or 5 star would be crazy not to send their kid to Colorado. The dollars fly into the program, and Prime is strict as fuck. He also doesn't lie to get you there, and then change the game in you. Either your work to earn, or leave.

I bet more of his players become better people, than most other schools.

Fuck all those school's in the South literally blocking access to any Black kids, not athletes. I'd pick a coach, the right NIL package, and fuck the name on the jersey.

In saying all that the best the go next year is 8-5, most likely 7-6. Me and my crew had a great time at the two games we went to go see last year.
Made buddy know that shit

Which games you went to?
I’m jellie lmao

I’m sure Prime went visit Travis Hunter, Cormani and Big Jordan

If he didn’t and see got them, what the fuck he needs to go go visit for…

Plus Prime said he want you to come visit the campus. That family needs to come see Boulder. Mama needs to come see where her baby staying. All that in house bullshitting, sitting on the couch play play shit is for them dawgs. If he has to visit a player, it means that position coach and lead recruiter ain’t doing their thang.

He understands who he is and understand situations. Fucking Deion Sanders coming to town, everyone and their grandma gonna be trying to sit in on the visit

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah, you're probably right. Must be why he ranked no.1 in the transfer portal, shitty recruiting. Must be why he landed the no. 1 OT in the country. More shitty recruiting tactics.:rolleyes2:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, you're probably right. Must be why he ranked no.1 in the transfer portal, shitty recruiting. Must be why he landed the no. 1 OT in the country. More shitty recruiting tactics.:rolleyes2:
Colorado had the number 1 transfer portal class last season and they only won 4 games. So it is still yet to be seen if a program can win with just portal players.

High school recruiting was horrible as their class ranked very low.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Colorado had the number 1 transfer portal class last season and they only won 4 games. So it is still yet to be seen if a program can win with just portal players.

Colorado can go 3-9 this year and it wouldn’t make difference as long as Prime is bringing in more money for them and they have NEVER seen more money than they have with Deion as coach. You still think this is mostly about winning. You clearly don’t have clue what CACs value more than any else and that’s the bottom line. Deion has clearly stated his focus is on the transfer portal and not high school recruits. He still landed the #1 offensive lineman out of high school even without the focus. Last year, it was you spouting nonsense about NIL money and how he’s not going land anybody because of it. This year its the in person recruiting and he some go the #1 transfer portal. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

The year before that, the coach had his recruiting classes and won 1 game

Soooo what’s up with that

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Phil Loadholt relishing opportunity to join CU Buffs’ staff​

Brian Howell
March 29, 2024 at 4:17 p.m.
Colorado offensive line coach Phil Loadholt during an offseason workout on Jan. 24, 2024, at the Buffaloes' indoor practice facility in Boulder, Colo. (CU Athletics)
Colorado offensive line coach Phil Loadholt during an offseason workout on Jan. 24, 2024, at the Buffaloes’ indoor practice facility in Boulder, Colo. (CU Athletics)
Coaching at the University of Colorado may not have entered the mind of Phil Loadholt when he left the state to begin his college playing career nearly two decades ago.

When the opportunity to join the CU staff and work for head coach Deion Sanders came up, however, Loadholt couldn’t pass it up.

“I’m super fired up to be here, excited to be back home,” said Loadholt, 38, the new offensive line coach for the Buffaloes. “This is my home state. Working for Coach Prime has been great so far and I’m just looking forward to building an elite unit up front. So I’m excited to be here.

“It was full circle for me, obviously, being about an hour and 45 minutes down the road. So being able to come back to my hometown, spend time with my parents and my sister who still live here, it’s great.”

A 2005 graduate of Fountain-Fort Carson High School, Loadholt was once verbally committed to play at CU. He wound up at Garden City (Kan.) Community College before becoming a first-team All-Big 12 tackle at Oklahoma. He was a second round draft choice in 2009 and played seven seasons – starting all 89 of his games – for the Minnesota Vikings.

An analyst at Oklahoma for two years and Mississippi State for two years before that, Loadholt is thrilled for his first opportunity to be an on-field coach.

“I’m fired up about it,” he said. “You know, being in an analyst role, I got to work with some great coaches. … I learned a lot from those guys and was able to pick something from each one of them and so I’m excited to do it. I’ve been wanting to do it for a while and I’m glad the opportunity came.”

The opportunity came because he was so impressive when he went to Sanders’ home in Texas for his interview.

“Just the way he came to the interview ready and prepared and what he could add to the room, he just had a commanding presence – not just about his size, but his relatability to the young men in today’s game, as well as his ability to recruit, because you gotta look at all of that,” Sanders said. “He checked every darn box and then some. And now to see him at work, to see how they respond to him, to see how attentive he is and how detail-oriented he is, shoot he’s a gem. Thank God we got him because he is un-darn-believable.”

Playing seven years in the NFL gives Loadholt “instant credibility,” Sanders said. It’s already made an impression on freshman Jordan Seaton, a five-star recruit in the 2024 class.

“Even when I do good, he finds something to pick out,” Seaton said. “For him, it’s not being the best right now, but the best in the long run. He’s very strategic, very technical, and he takes everything very, very serious, like the little things.”

As he teaches, Loadholt said he leans on his experience as a player, but added, “Being a good player doesn’t make you a good coach, I understand that, as well, but I definitely lean on my experiences.”

With his experience, he certainly knows what it takes to be good on the offensive line and his job is to help the Buffaloes get there.

“Just a bunch of physical guys up there that can communicate with each other,” he said of what it takes to be successful in the trenches. “Whether it’s opening holes for a running back or keeping the quarterback clean, just want physicality up front and some guys that will bring the right attitude every single day.”

That’s an attitude that Loadholt’s linemen brought from the start of spring practices earlier this month. During the second practice, on March 20, the Buffs didn’t even have pads on yet but there was a fight on the field.

“Those kids are just nasty, man,” Sanders said. “They don’t play, man. … I don’t like them to fight, not whatsoever, but I like that intensity in a day that we’re not even padded. Phil is unbelievable man. Thank God we got him.”

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The year before that, the coach had his recruiting classes and won 1 game

Soooo what’s up with that
I would be a lot more confident in having the number 1 ranked higher school recruiting classes two years in a row vs the number 1 portal recruiting class.

Last season, they only had the number 1 portal recruiting class because of the amount of players they took. They were primarily all 3 star players. This season, the quality of players are better this time around. So this season will answer a lot of questions about building through the portal.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I would be a lot more confident in having the number 1 ranked higher school recruiting classes two years in a row vs the number 1 portal recruiting class.

Last season, they only had the number 1 portal recruiting class because of the amount of players they took. They were primarily all 3 star players. This season, the quality of players are better this time around. So this season will answer a lot of questions about building through the portal.

Just say u want dude to fail

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Sounds about for you

y’all remember it was said they wouldn’t hire Sapp lmao

It was people in this thread saying he wouldn't do it and were laughing about the thought of it... but everything I read made me realize he was sl very serious about this, and now we have the results.

Salary aside, this man is doing what he loves. If you've ever seen him at his camps you can tell he was meant to be a teacher and leader of men... you combine that with his passion for the game of football and i believe he will do great things for that program.