Daunte Wright Police Kill Another Unarmed Man In Minneapolis (Story Developing)

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Youre better than this.

The shooting occurred in February of 2012 and these are statements from President Obama in March of 2012. Again, no excuse for the bullshit from Biden and literally nothing from the VP. :smh:

@Supersav @VAiz4hustlaz @Soul On Ice @gene cisco @AllUniverse17 @Tito_Jackson @largebillsonlyplease @Spectrum

accusation: WE NEED TO HEAR FROM THE VP! THE VP AINT SAID SHIT ON THIS!!

watch the response....

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We've seen cac run up into the capital with zip-ties,shit,piss,bombs,knives and onions to take them old wealthy fuckers hostage and you're in here dragging out the fact that some decided to loot a fucking cancer causing store like The Dollar Tree,Walmart....fuck outta here .

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you think the justice department will pursue charges?
I certainly hope so
The Obama Justice Dept pursued charges in the Trayvon Martin case and Mike Brown...

Federal civil rights

Because of the Constitution’s protection against double jeopardy, which prevents anyone from being charged twice for the same crime, people aren’t usually prosecuted more than once for a single incident. But because U.S. law considers the states and the federal government to be legally independent jurisdictions, the Justice Department can indict an officer who has previously been charged under state law, even if he was acquitted.

When excessive force prosecutions against police officers don’t result in a conviction at the state level, the local U.S. attorney’s office may indict the officers for violating a person’s civil rights. This happened most notably in 1991 in the case of Rodney King, the black motorist who was beaten by Los Angeles police officers, and recently after the South Carolina mistrial of police officer Michael Slager, for shooting Walter Scott, another unarmed black man, in the back.

But the type of proof needed to bring a federal civil rights case is much more demanding than for a state criminal case. While there are numerous state charges that might be brought against an officer who causes the death of a civilian, from murder to manslaughter to reckless endangerment to assault, there is only one route for a civil rights case.

In those cases, prosecutors must prove that officers used excessive force against a person, generally defined as force that was clearly unreasonable in the circumstances. In addition, they have to prove that the officer’s actions were “willful.”

And willfulness is “the highest standard of intent imposed by law,” as the U.S. Attorney in Brooklyn, Richard P. Donoghue, said in his public statement about Pantaleo. “An officer’s mistake, fear, misperception or even poor judgment does not constitute willful conduct under federal criminal civil rights law.”

A narrow path
Many news outlets reported that the decision to close the Garner case happened once U.S. Attorney General William Barr ordered the case dropped, overruling the Civil Rights Division in his own department.

Activists have questioned Barr’s civil rights record, noting that while serving as President George H.W. Bush’s attorney general, Barr released a report titled “The Case for More Incarceration.” Barr’s predecessor, Jeff Sessions, quashed the Justice Department’s attempts to reform policing.

Still, I’m not sure the outcome would have been different with someone else in the White House.

In fact, disagreements on whether the case could be successfully prosecuted in federal court also snarled proceedings during the Obama administration. And there was only ever a narrow path to prosecution.

illlit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, it sounds like she honestly fucked up.

She yelled taser several times then fired. The second she pulled the trigger it sounded like she said “Oh shit I shot him” realizing it was a gun instead of a taser.

Even the cop to her right looked at her like “WTF did you just do”.

She’s not going to prison because they’d have to prove intent. The family will sure and the city will pay.

The family nor does anyone else want to hear that the officer made a mistake, but after viewing the video and hearing her it just sounds like she fucked up.

Nobody screams “Taser” several times knowing that they have a gun in their hand and shooting on purpose.

They don't, unless that's the new secret protocol they've created

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, it sounds like she honestly fucked up.

She yelled taser several times then fired. The second she pulled the trigger it sounded like she said “Oh shit I shot him” realizing it was a gun instead of a taser.

Even the cop to her right looked at her like “WTF did you just do”.

She’s not going to prison because they’d have to prove intent. The family will sure and the city will pay.

The family nor does anyone else want to hear that the officer made a mistake, but after viewing the video and hearing her it just sounds like she fucked up.

Nobody screams “Taser” several times knowing that they have a gun in their hand and shooting on purpose.
so chances are she's not going to get convicted and businesses in black neighborhoods are going to go up in flames again this summer.. :smh: :smh: :smh:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I suggest you research where most riots looting took place last spring summer 2020

Expecting geechie to do some research?!?! If it doesn’t involve caping for a Democrat then he ain’t on it!

@Supersav @VAiz4hustlaz @Soul On Ice @gene cisco @AllUniverse17 @Tito_Jackson @largebillsonlyplease @Spectrum

watch the response....

Why tag me in this? It would only prove our point. What did she say here that was of substance?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Expecting geechie to do some research?!?! If it doesn’t involve caping for a Democrat then he ain’t on it!

Why tag me in this? It would only prove our point. What did she say here that was of substance?
how many pharmacies and supermarkets were looted in your neighborhood last summer??

prove whose point...who is "our"?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
how many pharmacies and supermarkets were looted in your neighborhood last summer??

prove whose point...who is "our"?

None got looted. I live in an “exclusive” area! :D

I said “our” because you tagged me in Kamala’s tweet with several other posters. Evidently you think we’re all on the same page - that nothing of substance would come from her or Biden. And you’re probably right there. So answer my actual question: what did she say that was of substance?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
then you and those who think like you and supersav need to shut the fuck up about how cool looting is if its not affecting you.

I said “our” because you tagged me in Kamala’s tweet with several other posters. Evidently you think we’re all on the same page - that nothing of substance would come from her or Biden. And you’re probably right there. So answer my actual question: what did she say that was of substance?
the big complaint was that she didn't say anything at all. Name a politician you like that said something of substance on the issue?

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

"ThEYz sEEsZ uSz"
:smh:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
then you and those who think like you and supersav need to shut the fuck up about how cool looting is if its not affecting you.

Where have I said looting is cool? Or even defended it?

the big complaint was that she didn't say anything at all. Name a politician you like that said something of substance on the issue?

That complaint didn’t come from me. I had yet to post in this thread until you tagged me. And I don’t care what politicians say; I care about POLICIES and the end results of those policies. Perhaps one day you will understand this, although you’re already too old to not understand it.

And you still have yet to answer the question - Did she say anything of substance? If she’d tweeted “Fuck y’all niggas”, would that have been okay to you?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where have I said looting is cool? Or even defended it?

That complaint didn’t come from me. I had yet to post in this thread until you tagged me. And I don’t care what politicians say; I care about POLICIES and the end results of those policies. Perhaps one day you will understand this, although you’re already too old to not understand it.

And you still have yet to answer the question - Did she say anything of substance? If she’d tweeted “Fuck y’all niggas”, would that have been okay to you?
she acknowledged the tragedy of it...but your crew was pissed off she didn't do that much...beyond that she didn't make federal policy statements...and I wouldn't expect her to at this point.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
NOT A GOOD LOOK THOUGH!

The Complainant submits this complaint to the Court and states that there is probable cause to believe Defendant committed the following offense(s):
COUNT I
Charge: Aggravated Robbery-1st Degree
Minnesota Statute: 609.245.1, with reference to: 609.245.1, 609.17.4(2), 609.05.1, 609.05.2 Maximum Sentence: 20 YEARS AND/OR $35,000, HALF OF
Offense Level: Felony
Offense Date (on or about): 12/01/2019
Control #(ICR#): 19007784
Charge Description: That on or about 12/1/2019, in Osseo, Hennepin County, Minnesota, DAUNTE DEMETRIUS WRIGHT, acting alone or intentionally aiding, advising, hiring, counseling or conspiring with another or otherwise procuring the other to commit the crime, attempted to take personal property from the person or in the presence of VICTIM, knowing that he was not entitled to the property and used and/or threatened the imminent use of force against VICTIM to overcome her resistance or powers of resistance to or to compel acquiescence in the taking or carrying away of the property, while using an art

Complainant has investigated the facts and circumstances of this offense and believes the following establishes probable cause:
On 12/1/2019, Osseo Police responded to an apartment on the 600 block of North Oaks Drive in Osseo, Hennepin County, Minnesota for a report of an assault and robbery. Police spoke with the identified adult female victim, VICTIM herein.
VICTIM reported that she was at the above-listed residence with her female roommate, WITNESS herein, the night before and two males came over to party. One male was identified as EMAJAY MAURICE DRIVER (DOB: 1/11/2001), DEFENDANT DRIVER herein, who was an acquaintance from high school. The other male was unknown to VICTIM prior to that night and he was later identified as DAUNTE DEMETRIUS WRIGHT (DOB: 10/27/2000), DEFENDANT WRIGHT herein. At approximately 2:30 a.m., VICTIM and WITNESS told the two defendants to get a ride home, but the defendants were unable to find a ride. VICTIM and WITNESS allowed the defendants to stay over and sleep on the floor.
In the morning, WITNESS left for a short time to get $820 cash in order to pay VICTIM for rent. WITNESS returned and gave the $820 to VICTIM, then WITNESS left again for work. The defendants found someone to pick them up. While they were waiting for their ride to show up, VICTIM said that DEFENDANT WRIGHT made a comment that he didn't have to work today and told DEFENDANT DRIVER they should "Hit some stains". VICTIM understood “stain” as slang for robbing somebody. VICTIM thought that DEFENDANT WRIGHT was just joking around. DEFENDANT WRIGHT told DEFENDANT DRIVER and VICTIM he thought their ride was there and said he would be right back and was going to go check. DEFENDANT WRIGHT left the apartment and came back about 5 minutes later and said their ride was here. VICTIM said she was going to leave at the same time as the defendants. The three of them were walking to the door to exit the apartment and DEFENDANT WRIGHT turned around and blocked the door preventing VICTIM from leaving. DEFENDANT WRIGHT then pulled a black handgun with silver trim out from either his right waistband or his right coat pocket and pointed it at VICTIM and demanded the rent money. VICTIM said "Are you serious?", DEFENDANT WRIGHT replied, "Give me the fucking money, I know you have it". VICTIM then asked him if he was serious and he said, "I'm not playing around." The $820 cash was tucked into VICTIM’s bra and DEFENDANT WRIGHT placed his hand around VICTIM’s neck and choked her while trying to pull the cash out from under her bra. VICTIM was able to get loose from DEFENDANT WRIGHT and started to kneel down and scream. VICTIM heard DEFENDANT DRIVER tell her to give the money to DEFENDANT WRIGHT. DEFENDANT WRIGHT started yelling at VICTIM and told her to stop screaming. VICTIM was yelling at them to get out of her apartment because she said the cops are close. DEFENDANT WRIGHT then told her that he would shoot her and said "Give me the money and we will leave, give me the money and we will go". DEFENDANT WRIGHT then tried to choke VICTIM a second time and tried to take her money. DEFENDANT DRIVER was telling her to give DEFENDANT WRIGHT the money. DEFENDANT DRIVER then said, “Let’s go,” and the two defendants left and got into a white Cadillac and left the scene. Afterwards, VICTIM found that the cash was still in her bra.
VICTIM later identified both DEFENDANT WRIGHT and DEFENDANT DRIVER via photo line-ups.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
what were you looking from the vice president? what statement could she have made that you would be good with?

I actually wasn’t looking for anything from her. I already know Kamala’s background, just like I know Biden’s. As I said above, I wasn’t in this thread or saying anything until you tagged me in it.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I actually wasn’t looking for anything from her. I already know Kamala’s background, just like I know Biden’s. As I said above, I wasn’t in this thread or saying anything until you tagged me in it.
well actually you were tagged earlier by supersav... who tagged me to respond to the post from biden. So you were hit up from that point.

you repsonded with a thumbs up so you were in the thread long enuff to do that.
I just c/p his tags because...why not. :rolleyes:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
well actually you were tagged earlier by supersav... who tagged me to respond to the post from biden. So you were hit up from that point.

you repsonded with a thumbs up so you were in the thread long enuff to do that.
I just c/p his tags because...why not. :rolleyes:

At what time did I “thumbs up” Supersav’s post?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

watch the response....

Her tweeting something after I said she hadn't tweeted on it is proof of what exactly?

She had time to tweet about ramadan, infrastructure, clean water etc. all before she posted this shit.

Also, how is her tweet any different than Schumer's?

She can't exactly say she sees her husband/son in the victim but come on... :smh:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Smart dummy you are. Its all good, I run into them all the time. And I drive past them in my s63 every day. I know you dont know what that is. Keep posting though you will get there........

Just because the maintenance shop manager at the Mercedes Dealership where you work lets you drive one to get his lunch and run errands for him doesn't mean the car is yours. And it's no surprise you'd front and drive pass you homies. But don't they ever question why you're always wearing mechanics coveralls and never have time to stop and shoot the shit? You can't just keep using that "I gotta take a meeting" excuse. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Another long hot summer 'bout to commence.
tenor.gif