Daunte Wright Police Kill Another Unarmed Man In Minneapolis (Story Developing)

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you want a war with cacs then take it to THEIR neighborhoods..don't advocate or tolerate destroying OURS...burning down random businesses in black neighborhoods only hurts US. Its not a statement its a tantrum.
I don't know if you've been paying attention probably not but the riots I've seen they have burned police stations, businesses etc...nobody is burning houses where they own or live.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah but she said taser several times which could be away to get around shooting someone

Wont work. She probably isn't going to do real time but she will do something like the cac that killed Oscar Grant. All the safe guards they have in place for tasers now comes from the bullshit that happened with Oscar Grant.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Wont work. She probably isn't going to do real time but she will do something like the cac that killed Oscar Grant. All the safe guards they have in place for tasers now comes from the bullshit that happened with Oscar Grant.
She is going to do sometime I don’t know how much time but she is going to do sometime it’s sad that if she didn’t have that Badge this would have been a first-degree murder case

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
and like clockwork, Ben Crump is representing Daunte Wright's family as well.
the nigga just chases police shootings
giphy.gif

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know if you've been paying attention probably not but the riots I've seen they have burned police stations, businesses etc...nobody is burning houses where they own or live.
no theyre just burning down businesses where black people work..in black neighborhoods...you know around the 1900s when cacs got mad theyd go the nonwhite section of town and tear shit up.. When we get mad we go into our own blocks and tear shit up.

so far you haven't said what sense it makes...

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no theyre just burning down businesses where black people work..in black neighborhoods...you know around the 1900s when cacs got mad theyd go the nonwhite section of town and tear shit up.. When we get mad we go into our own blocks and tear shit up.

We? Another generalization.. pulling up a grainy ass video from the riots in 1992 proves nothing. Black capitalism doesn't do anything but exploit the same poor people that white capitalism does with a black face. You know like when obama commits imperialism and murder with a black face so it's digestible. I'm sure they looted and burned white business as well. Life is still worth more than property. People like you more upset over things then the continued murder of black people.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

I suggest you research where most riots looting took place last spring summer 2020

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We? Another generalization.. pulling up a grainy ass video from the riots in 1992 proves nothing. Black capitalism doesn't do anything but exploit the same poor people that white capitalism does with a black face. You know like when obama commits imperialism and murder with a black face so it's digestible. I'm sure they looted and burned white business as well. Life is still worth more than property. People like you more upset over things then the continued murder of black people.

once again..destroying things in the black community hurts white people how??

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I suggest you research where most riots looting took place last spring summer 2020

like I said you wanna tear up shit in cacs neighborhood FINE...All I know is businesses in MY neighborhood got hit last summer and BLACK people who NEEDED their shit got affected... thats all I care about. Now make that make sense.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
once again..destroying things in the black community hurts white people how??
If you call it a riot it sounds like it was just a bunch of crazy people who went out and did bad things for no reason,” argued South Central LA’s new antiracist congresswoman, the walking powerhouse Maxine Waters. The rebellion, she said, “was [a] somewhat understandable, if not acceptable[,]… spontaneous reaction to a lot of injustice.”

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you call it a riot it sounds like it was just a bunch of crazy people who went out and did bad things for no reason,” argued South Central LA’s new antiracist congresswoman, the walking powerhouse Maxine Waters. The rebellion, she said, “was [a] somewhat understandable, if not acceptable[,]… spontaneous reaction to a lot of injustice.”
He doesn't get it
you don't get it cuz YOU weren't affected by it clearly..its easy to be the revolutionary when you don't have to give up shit yourself.

and quoting some bougie french cac of all people to make your point is hilarious.

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Apparently he had a warrant because the notice to appear was sent to the wrong address and it was only for a joint in a state that just legalized.

I tried searching for it but I can’t seem to access it.
Case number is: 27-CR-19-29850

This case # has nothing to do with weed. He was charged with 1st degree aggravated robbery back in Dec 2019. The way I'm reading it is his boy (who was driving) used a gun at the time.

In July 2020, Wright violated conditions of his release by having a gun on him and a bench warrant was issued ($100k bail)

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I really do think she thought she had her taser. I don't think this was intentional at all.

It's just pure unadulterated incompetence that should be punished by a lengthy prison sentence.

I wish I could find that video of the female cop that had a negligent discharge and almost killed her partner.

Just another scary ass chick with a gun that panicked.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really do think she thought she had her taser. I don't think this was intentional at all.

It's just pure unadulterated incompetence that should be punished by a lengthy prison sentence.

I wish I could find that video of the female cop that had a negligent discharge and almost killed her partner.

Just another scary ass chick with a gun that panicked.

Way too many people are police who have no business having a weapon and position of power. Somali cop killed that woman a few years back on some scary shit. :smh: