Damn what happened to the bullet letting his wife get raped by a couple while he just watched thread?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Done. Fuckin :itsawrap:

:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

SbRk3j.jpg
:roflmao:

madgoose

International
International Member
@Bullet

It was ME that said she WAS RAPED and you just went and rubbed one out in the bathroom before going beddy-byes!

What the fuck else is it if the agreement was touching, fondling and oral only with no consent to penetration and the next thing homeboy is balls deep in wifey RAW!

She wasn't raped. You guys go overboard. I reposted so that narrative won't be spread.

Weirdest shit ever to hit BGOL.

Yo, Mac we go an award or trophy for that? Yet?

DaDon is worser than Bullet

No such word as worser but it fits the guy to well!

@Bullet Keep doing yo thing man.

That's the point that you are missing @TheBigOne, Bullet ain't got to where he's going yet he still riding on the train waiting for his stop, wifey bought the tickets but she don't even know the real destination!

@Bullet something ain't right with that photo, please say your wife is just having a taste of your cigar and you are just having a sip of her drink because you look fruity as punch with that there fruit punch!

Last edited:

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@Bullet

It was ME that said she WAS RAPED and you just went and rubbed one out in the bathroom before going beddy-byes!

What the fuck else is it if the agreement was touching, fondling and oral only with no consent to penetration and the next thing homeboy is balls deep in wifey RAW!

Yo, Mac we go an award or trophy for that? Yet?

No such word as worser but it fits the guy to well!

That's the point that you are missing @TheBigOne, Bullet ain't got to where he's going yet he still riding on the train waiting for his stop, wifey bought the tickets but she don't even know the real destination!

@Bullet something ain't right with that photo, please say your wife is just having a taste of your cigar and you are just having a sip of her drink because you look fruity as punch with that there fruit punch!
Nah that’s his sugar fruit drink and that’s her cigar.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
This is truly pathetic and weird as hell. A bunch of closet homosexuals creating a thread to talk explicitly about homo erotic fantasies you guys trying to live out through my heterosexual experiences. Same guys typing the same comment over and over. Truly a sad Era for BGOL. Like I said guys this is 2021. Be gay and be proud if that's who u are.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
This is truly pathetic and weird as hell. A bunch of closet homosexuals creating a thread to talk explicitly about homo erotic fantasies you guys trying to live out through my heterosexual experiences. Same guys typing the same comment over and over. Truly a sad Era for BGOL. Like I said guys this is 2021. Be gay and be proud if that's who u are.
Bullet you're gay and you know it. That's why you take all those up close penis pics where you can barely see the wife. You do that...no one else. You're a cuck by the very nature of that makes you a homosexual. It isn't these dudes who need to come out..it's you and you know it.

alexw

Platinum Member
Man I have start screenshotting shit. This isn't the only place where he posts his cuck shit. But this is the only place where he acts straight with it. I remember there was a fb group where he posted that dude's meat until people got annoyed. Just dude. Am I lying bullet? I just don't give a fuck about all the bgol shit anymore...I'm getting old lol

alexw

Platinum Member
Dude you and your homosexual Justice League created this thread and went str8 to talking about dick, cock, and meat. No pussy post in site. You would think people who claim they hate all things homosexual would reframe from talking about as much as u guys do.
Bro you're gay. I don't even care about all this shit but you're fucking gay and your wife and your lifestyle is your beard. Come out already. You're a black man in Atlanta I believe. No one cares. You taking zoom shots of penis, diving head first to lick residual man milk is hetero shit, bullet? I'm not even clowning...come out and live your best life man

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
He named himself bullet after the trains in japan.
He's also more into the men than his wife.
All cucks are gay
Bullet has had sexual experiences with men
Cucks use their women as beards to hide their homosexual nature.
The wives get to be whores while pretending to be upstanding citizens
:lol:

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m starting to think y’all like lettin this night rub one out to y’all’s comments as much as his ass loves to be a fat and rub one out to y’all’s comments.....

madgoose

International
International Member
This is one of the reason I stay coming back to BGOL, poor ol' @Bullet ain't having a good week. Twice he thought he was in control and twice he got played. First he ends up in the bathroom twisting his wrist while his girl gets raped and then after posting the story, stills and videos here when He has had enough he deletes it only for somebody to have left a tab open or to go and pull it off of a server, poor thing.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Bullet, I want you and wifey to watch a movie called "Because of the Cats" it will help yall heal.