Damn what happened to the bullet letting his wife get raped by a couple while he just watched thread?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Screenshot-20210318-070757-Firefox.jpg

Screenshot-20210318-070808-Firefox.jpg

Screenshot-20210318-070828-Firefox.jpg

Screenshot-20210318-070851-Firefox.jpg

Screenshot-20210318-070859-Firefox.jpg

Screenshot-20210318-070907-Firefox.jpg
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

2FehcB.jpg

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
What have you been reading? He loves this thing about men fucking his wife. He'll kill another man for not fucking his wife before he kills his wife for fucking another man.

I'm well aware of Bullet and what he and his wife like to do.

My point is this, Bullet likes a controlled environment for the kinks he has, that's why he comes here, post this bullshit, and then abruptly deletes it once he's gotten what he wants and/or the situation gets out of control.

I don't care how much of a cuck or swinger you may be, that lifestyle is one fuckup away from people getting seriously hurt or killed.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
All of us are going to get subpoenaed when Bullet inevitably kills his wife.

A nigga who lets other niggas fuck his wife while he watches, named himself bullet.
He named himself bullet after the trains in japan.
He's also more into the men than his wife.
All cucks are gay
Bullet has had sexual experiences with men
Cucks use their women as beards to hide their homosexual nature.
The wives get to be whores while pretending to be upstanding citizens

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
He named himself bullet after the trains in japan.
He's also more into the men than his wife.
All cucks are gay
Bullet has had sexual experiences with men

I also believe Bullet has had sex with men.

The patterns of bringing this type of stuff to BGOL prove it.

Niggas have routinely complimented his wife, he refuses to post any new nudes, yet he's always posting sex clips and recounting expiriences.

Bullet indulging his homosexual tendencies on everybody's reactions here on BGOL