Damn what happened to the bullet letting his wife get raped by a couple while he just watched thread?

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Dude announced he was leaving the board, left but still logs in every day.

Then he makes a thread about how a dude kept fucking his wife RAW and nutting in her. He was acting low key mad about it but He watched dude do it at least 3 times. Bullet was dick watching, lmao, he might as well admit he gay. He posted vids but I couldn't see them.

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You'll have to ask him for a private reup. He post them pix/vids and gets a lot of hate so he takes them down. I believe that was the last time he was going to post a thread about his wife if I remember correctly.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
That boy lick envelopes, and use words like glee.
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

APamxj.jpg

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You'll have to ask him for a private reup. He post them pix/vids and gets a lot of hate so he takes them down. I believe that was the last time he was going to post a thread about his wife if I remember correctly.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
it was a just a story he created to get his juices going. making fake outrage over your wife being taken advantage of turns him on. if he was truly upset, he would have stopped it, stopped recording, and wouldn't let them continue. dude is a weirdo.

Last edited:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
it was a just a story he created to get his juices going. making fake outrage over your wife getting advantage of turns him on. if he was truly upset, he would have stopped it, stopped recording, and wouldn't let them continue. dude is a weirdo.

Thats what alot of us been saying. Every thread he's made has been similar.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Bullet's in "cuck withdrawal"

More Duck Tales from the "master cuck"

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
it was a just a story he created to get his juices going. making fake outrage over your wife getting advantage of turns him on. if he was truly upset, he would have stopped it, stopped recording, and wouldn't let them continue. dude is a weirdo.
this is just sad reading that. dude busting nuts in his wife and he just stands there. what a punk.

Not standing, laying right beside the dude when he went up in his wife, talking about the dude had his view blocked so he couldn’t see what he was doing :lol: :lol: