Damn what happened to the bullet letting his wife get raped by a couple while he just watched thread?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Damn. Wifey is like the town door knob....
Everybody gets a turn.
She likes to get blacked.
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

iRuTiN.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You would catch a bullet literally if you ever tried anything with my girl. She not for the streets.
Why must you make the decision if she chooses otherwise? If she not for the street than she would let people know.. if you have to push your aggressive tone in her decision making it sounds like she is you just not letting her be..so you trying to stop the inevitable

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why must you make the decision if she chooses otherwise? If she not for the street than she would let people know.. if you have to push your aggressive tone in her decision making it sounds like she is you just not letting her be..so you trying to stop the inevitable
She is a classy woman and has good values and was raised to be submissive to just one man which is me. I'm all she needs I'm enough man for her.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
She is a classy woman and has good values and was raised to be submissive to just one man which is me. I'm all she needs I'm enough man for her.
Sounds like you pushing your opinion on who she really is.. you also sound real possessive and stalker like.. you threaten to kill someone if your shorty decided to suck somebody else off.. sounds like you would be the type of dude that would go if I can’t have you nobody will and kill her than yourself

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sounds like you pushing your opinion on who she really is.. you also sound real possessive and stalker like.. you threaten to kill someone if your shorty decided to suck somebody else off.. sounds like you would be the type of dude that would go if I can’t have you nobody will and kill her than yourself
No I' am not possessive I'm protective, I'm the man of the house so it's my job to protect my lady. She only has eyes for me she was raised right and I know she would be a great mom if we decide to have kids someday. My friends tell me all the time bro you are lucky you got you a good woman.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No I' am not possessive I'm protective, I'm the man of the house so it's my job to protect my lady. She only has eyes for me she was raised right and I know she would be a great mom if we decide to have kids someday. My friends tell me all the time bro you are lucky you got you a good woman.
So you should never have to force the issue or threaten anybody.. if she is what you claim she is than she would turn down anybody who hollered.. no need for that aggressive talk

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you should never have to force the issue or threaten anybody.. if she is what you claim she is than she would turn down anybody who hollered.. no need for that aggressive talk
She gets hollered at all the time cause she a dime but she comes right back home to big daddy.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Bullet is a brave guy like him or not.

Just waiting on the photoshop engines to start revving up. :devil2:

baboss2212

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
@Bullet
Really appreciate the content. You’re fluffing again. Making BGOL look bad. Need you to get in the game next time and wear some broads out. Don’t @Nzinga out here talking about you don’t know what you’re doing.
Damn my dude said he's a FLUFFER! :lol:
He was in the game for the first 2 quarters it look like. But by halftime he ran outta gas and decided to watch the game from the bench. He gets the 6th man award.
Timestamps tell it all :lol: