Damn what happened to the bullet letting his wife get raped by a couple while he just watched thread?

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don’t worry it’s enough dudes in the atl that will need to take “bathroom breaks” at his house

Some dudes will come through asking for a cup of brown sugar

Than you know what will end up happening

Not againnn

God willing..
I hope he's good with all this, which it seems he is. On a real note it I would hate to see anyone posting original content become depressed or worse

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
God willing..
I hope he's good with all this, which it seems he is. On a real note it I would hate to see anyone posting original content become depressed or worse
Dude enjoys sharing his wife.. he’s like the charity of sex.. you want some pussy, they want some pussy, everybody want some pussy, come on down and get some.. he giving out his wife box like the government use to give out free cheese

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Spidercuck Not Far from Homo
tenor.gif

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor

The Lifestyle ain't all fun and games. It's funny to ya'll yeah. It's not ya'll bed they fucking in.

Well, you're becoming a slightly better cameraman. I'd suggest watching some youtube videos to further improve your technique.

As for your situation, you enjoy it, she enjoys it, just don't try to sell it as something happening against your will.

Or hers.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Well, you're becoming a slightly better cameraman. I'd suggest watching some youtube videos to further improve your technique.

As for your situation, you enjoy it, she enjoys it, just don't try to sell it as something happening against your will.

Or hers.
Hey his fake scenarios are hilarious.. like the 1 where dude had to use the bathroom.. captain obvious is if ole boy a dude he could easily pull off to the side of the road and take a whiz why must he go all the way to this nig house to piss.. 2nd if the excuse is he had to take a shit what kinda individual let’s someone come through their crib in the morning to take a shit and leave.. that’s violation right there.. so story no matter how he flipped it sounded fishy..but hilarious nonetheless

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Hey his fake scenarios are hilarious.. like the 1 where dude had to use the bathroom.. captain obvious is if ole boy a dude he could easily pull off to the side of the road and take a whiz why must he go all the way to this nig house to piss.. 2nd if the excuse is he had to take a shit what kinda individual let’s someone come through their crib in the morning to take a shit and leave.. that’s violation right there.. so story no matter how he flipped it sounded fishy..but hilarious nonetheless

Yes. But much like his video technique, his storytelling needs improvement. It's become trite and unimaginative. Homie really needs to up his game.

L_SON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

LOL @Bullet! I like the fact that you post good homegrown shit. The wife is sexy and a freak, but the story line ain't working no more, man.

Pause\No homo and all that shit, but way are there two dudes moaning in the video? I'm trying the hear wifey, and you two MF's is drowning her out LOL.

Bullet enjoys watching his wife get her nasty freak on, just as much as the dude getting world rocked by her LOL

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I told y'all

Falcuck/Captain Cuckold and the Wiener Soldier

In the BCU the Avengers, Ultron and his drones, Thanos and the black order all run up in his wife.

Thanos: All that for a drop of nut

Panther: Get this man a Condom

Hulk: You wouldn't like me when I'm horny

Captain Cuckold Aka Bullet: I can watch this all day
Dr. Pepper just came out my nose......
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

LOL @Bullet! I like the fact that you post good homegrown shit. The wife is sexy and a freak, but the story line ain't working no more, man.

Pause\No homo and all that shit, but way are there two dudes moaning in the video? I'm trying the hear wifey, and you two MF's is drowning her out LOL.

Bullet enjoys watching his wife get her nasty freak on, just as much as the dude getting world rocked by her LOL

Lmaoooo.. I never really paid attention to most of the vids or put the volume on..but when you said that line about them overshadowing her moans I actually watched the vid and my god fucking hilarious and weirdddddd as shit

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If the man enjoys watching other men fuck his wife then so be it. I've heard of swingers clubs they have the same type of participants that love that type of shit too.