Damn shame dude just wanted to pick up his son. [WARNING: SCARY SHIT FOR YOU SCARY BITCH ASSES!]

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Christina’s decision to allow either of these children to be in Kyle Carruth’s presence has caused, and continues to cause, significant impairment of their emotional well-being. The oldest child has expressed to me that he blames his mother for the shooting, and that he will run away from home if he sees Kyle there again.
Probably packing up as we speak
I don't think I've EVER seen that many people act that calm after someone was killed right in front of them.
I know right..seemed as if they were like"..so who wants to go to Red Lobster..."

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Dad was on something, when dude backed up and started shooting I’m guessing he thought it was gonna be like this

AmbitiousDiscreteAmethystsunbird-size_restricted.gif

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Reddit comment:

The dead fathers wife has filled to take custody of the children from their mother because she has still been having the man that killed their father around them. The killer is not married to the mother, he is still married to a judge who has filled for divorce. The killer is just dating the ex wife, he is married to someone else so he is not a step father. The dead dudes 10 yr old was in the car watching this go down. That 10 year old still has to see his mother and dating the man that killed his father. Totally fucked.

Oh, that’s how we doing 10 year olds out here, white Jesus?

You got them out here watching their momma boyfriend shoot their daddy and he still has to be around the man that done it?

48667716.jpg

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam. No one this had to happen, and the situation escalated for no reason. Why man would argue with a guy that is looking for his kid?
He ain’t here

so That mean move around from my shit

I can see if we was ova the baby mom house

you was at my shit talking crazy

fuck all dat kid shit

get off my property

Oh u not trying too? (For whatever reason I don’t give a fuck about)

leave

(you better use that shit Shaddy or ima use it on you!)

Word?

(Yea in fact ima get in your face and place my hands on your rifle in a disarm attempt)

stinking.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam. No of this had to happen, and the situation escalated for no reason. What type of man would argue with a guy that is looking for his kid? I'm going to help you find your kid, not threaten you

You KNOW the moms was hyping that shit up...

The deceased dad probably punked him in the past..

He was unarmed there was no reason to even have a weapon..

Not like he was out numbered or the pops had a weapon.

He made the situation worse..

Now the son gonna grow up on some

Kill bill shit....

To avenge his father's death...

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He ain’t here

so That mean move around from my shit

I can see if we was ova the baby mom house

you was at my shit talking crazy

fuck all dat kid shit

get off my property

Oh u not trying too? (For whatever reason I don’t give a fuck about)

leave

(you better use that shit Shaddy or ima use it on you!)

Word?

(Yea in fact ima get in your face and place my hands on your rifle in a disarm attempt)

stinking.
They didn't talk about him not being there until after the fact. If the kid is supposed to be picked up at a certain time, it's that parent's responsibility to make sure they're there. Only a true bitch made dude would run and get a gun, when a conversation could have prevented all this.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You KNOW the moms was hyping that shit up...

The deceased dad probably punked him in the past..

He was unarmed there was no reason to even have a weapon..

Not like he was out numbered or the pops had a weapon.

He made the situation worse..

Now the son gonna grow up on some

Kill bill shit....

To avenge his father's death...
Throw hands if you want to get some steam off. I've seen so many people shoot up a place because they're too pussy to throw hands when they're upset.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Here's the thing. When a gun comes out, it's time to leave.

Swallow your pride and move the hell on.

Who knows how this will play out.

Exactly. Cat get the drop on me, time to bounce. Been there, done that. It's just a learning experience to never, ever, ever, ever let it happen again. What general doesn't know when it's time to retreat and regroup? From Hannibal to other fierce warriors/leaders, greater and more brutal men than us have had to cut losses and regroup. Only losers and madmen advance in unwinnable situations.

Cats out here thinking they Obi Wan KInobi or some shit. Strike me down and I'll be even more powerful. :clown
@gene cisco u see this shit ?
Looks like self-defense to me. :lol: Cat told him get off the property. Weapon comes out and he not only doesn't leave, he tells him he will take the gun and use it on him -- then precedes to try.

No way would I try to get away with this type of shit though. Just me personally, I would have already had the strap(knowing shit like this is just built-in hostile). Also, I would have stayed inside while calling her inside. Anyone other than her cross that threshold it's on them.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Father should've just called the cops if he was supposed to get his son and she
wasn't giving him up. Show them a copy of the order. Now he can never see his son :confused:

Cop won’t do nothing, they won’t even take a police report only give you a reference number on a card to show you called the police. They’ll tell you…you have to take it back to court and the judge may give you your day back (compensatory visitation)

By the time you get a court date he already don’t missed a plan Thanksgiving. The system is very fuck up, this is where the dad’s anger comes from. I watch my brother go through this until he just gave up and said fuck it. He was destroying himself inside while the mother could careless. He bought a house in Vegas and is happily married. His child mother is now mad he doesn’t see his kid.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cop won’t do nothing, they won’t even take a police report only give you a reference number on a card to show you called the police. They’ll tell you…you have to take it back to court and the judge may give you your day back (compensatory visitation)

By the time you get a court date he already don’t missed a plan Thanksgiving. The system is very fuck up, this is where the dad’s anger comes from. I watch my brother go through this until he just gave up and said fuck it. He was destroying himself inside while the mother could careless. He bought a house in Vegas and is happily married. His child mother is now mad he doesn’t see his kid.

Dumbass doesn't understand she's responsible for the perpetual motion machine of anger. She's angry because he doesn't want to be with her, so her revenge is denying him his kid. He gets to the point of despair where he just can't do it anymore, and now she's angry at the kid not having his dad around, completely ignoring the fact that she initiated the cycle. Trust, I don't know your brother, but I'm sure he was making a real effort. Years of that shit damages a man's mind. It's hard to trust a woman after going through some toxic shit like that.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member

That's your STATE. In NY you can call the cops and they have to enforce the order.
In fact that is true in most States. It's an ORDER from a court.
Same as if She got an order of protection from you, cops HAVE to enforce it

"When your ex-wife violates the child custody or visitation order and denies your parenting time,
many divorced dads wonder if they should immediately call the local police.

Unfortunately, enforcement of a divorce decree sometimes depends on the attitude of your local
law enforcement and filing a police report for a custody violation doesn’t always lead to a resolution.
Even after the report is filed, many dads are still left wondering how to get the child back from the non-custodial parent.

In general, there are two ways to enforce a child custody or visitation order: with police intervention
or through the court with a Motion to Enforce.

A court order that mandates or prohibits conduct is typically executable through the police.
For example, orders to arrest, seize property, or for injunctions, depend on law enforcement
agencies to be effective. Orders for parenting time carry the same court authority and therefore
are technically enforceable by the police"

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's your STATE. In NY you can call the cops and they have to enforce the order.
In fact that is true in most States. It's an ORDER from a court.
Same as if She got an order of protection from you, cops HAVE to enforce it

"When your ex-wife violates the child custody or visitation order and denies your parenting time,
many divorced dads wonder if they should immediately call the local police.

Unfortunately, enforcement of a divorce decree sometimes depends on the attitude of your local
law enforcement and filing a police report for a custody violation doesn’t always lead to a resolution.
Even after the report is filed, many dads are still left wondering how to get the child back from the non-custodial parent.

In general, there are two ways to enforce a child custody or visitation order: with police intervention
or through the court with a Motion to Enforce.

A court order that mandates or prohibits conduct is typically executable through the police.
For example, orders to arrest, seize property, or for injunctions, depend on law enforcement
agencies to be effective. Orders for parenting time carry the same court authority and therefore
are technically enforceable by the police"

Yes they “suppose” to enforce it. But they don’t, most of the time they got better things to do then. Drive over for a custody call.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dumbass doesn't understand she's responsible for the perpetual motion machine of anger. She's angry because he doesn't want to be with her, so her revenge is denying him his kid. He gets to the point of despair where he just can't do it anymore, and now she's angry at the kid not having his dad around, completely ignoring the fact that she initiated the cycle. Trust, I don't know your brother, but I'm sure he was making a real effort. Years of that shit damages a man's mind. It's hard to trust a woman after going through some toxic shit like that.

Yup he made a serious real effort. It fuck him up mentally and financially. That shit was toxic ass hell and the judges didn’t make it no better. She eventually turn the kid against him.

I seen the new boyfriend show up to a PTA meeting. He told my brother shorty told me you was a deadbeat father. That’s the only reason he showed up.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup he made a serious real effort. It fuck him up mentally and financially. That shit was toxic ass hell and the judges didn’t make it no better. She eventually turn the kid against him.

I seen the new boyfriend show up to a PTA meeting. He told my brother shorty told me you was a deadbeat father. That’s the only reason he showed up.
Dudes should be able to talk that shit out. The only unreasonable person in the room seems to be the woman. I know there are petty dudes out here, but there are way more good dudes trying to do the right thing. A scorned woman is the worst because she has systemic sympathy from the courts on her side. That sounds misogynistic as fuck, but I've seen and heard too many righteous dudes getting fucked over because the woman goes into court with one persona, and as soon as she leaves the building, she's a fucking raging cunt.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

Same thing happened to my brother.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member

You made a lot of valid points, but I believe at a minimum, the cops would have deescalated the situation enough to where both Kyle and Chad would have woke up the next morning. Even if he didn't get his kids that day, I'm pretty certain that Kyle wouldn't have killed Chad had the cops been there.

Although this is cac on cac crime, folks need to remember that precedence is being set and outcomes of these cases can be used to affect the outcomes of those after it. If they can easily do this to each other, what do you think will happen when we're involved...

In my opinion, both parties were at fault here, the perfect storm of emotion, ego, and aggression. As a father, I can understand the frustration (especially given the circumstances - his kids mom being and staying with and having his kids around a still legally married man). Once he went inside to get the hammer and I don't have mine, I personally would remember that I'm not from Krypton.

If I read an article correctly, Kyle is a second amendment Coalition leader and was probably waiting for this opportunity. Much to be seen here, but I'll sit on the fence watching how this one plays out. My guess is no criminal charges.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dudes should be able to talk that shit out. The only unreasonable person in the room seems to be the woman. I know there are petty dudes out here, but there are way more good dudes trying to do the right thing. A scorned woman is the worst because she has systemic sympathy from the courts on her side. That sounds misogynistic as fuck, but I've seen and heard too many righteous dudes getting fucked over because the woman goes into court with one persona, and as soon as she leaves the building, she's a fucking raging cunt.
No lie's detected here. Pure facts.