Damn shame dude just wanted to pick up his son. [WARNING: SCARY SHIT FOR YOU SCARY BITCH ASSES!]

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Turkey was so soft and tender this year, and damn that pumpkin pie was delicious. How'd y'all enjoy your Thanksgiving?

smoked turkey came out perfect. and made a bunch of sweet potato pies

So was that even a real gun? Because the conversation after he apparently just blasted somebody was calm as hell. They were still talking about who is supposed to get the kid :lol:

.22 rifle

Damn. Is he dead?

yup he's dead

Y’all think it’s gonna rain tomorrow? :puzzled:

it's snowing here
What kinda rifle was that?
That cat got murked efficiently

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember my brother-in-law and my sister's ex almost came to blows
after my sister's ex picked up his daughter.

When I see fights like this all I can say or think of is
PUSSY MUST BE GOOD​

It’s not the fight over some good pussy. Dude showed up with some pussy.It was the fact that the other guy was to pussy to fight!

It’s about what the father had to do just to get his kid(going to court) While the new guy didn’t have to go through the process and acting as a judge. When the judge already told them stupid fuckers give up the kid. And they still keeping him away, that was the whole point of going to court!

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unfortunately, the PoS boyfriend will get away with it. If you see in the video, the father grabbed the gun at one point when they were face to face. And this was after the warning shot.

The mother is at fault with this also and is now copping pleas, acting like an innocent bystander. If there was a court order for the father to visit the kids should have been dressed, packed, and ready to go. But apparently they were either not there, which she should have relayed to the father, or she was hiding them, which is a direct violation of the court order.

The most fucked up part is that the son has to live under the roof of the dude that killed his father.

If the son were to off the mom's bf (and his own mother for that matter) due to mental anguish, I would personally donate to his legal fund.
If the shooter knew the kid wasn't there, what the fuck was he arguing with the dad for? The dad was talking like they went through family court, and those orders are legally binding contracts. If he showed up an hour late, he would be violating his order and could face repercussions. Dad should have just called the cops and let them sort it out with the paperwork, then told them that a gun was pulled on him while he was legally trying to pick up his kid.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jennifer Wilson Read and Chad Read (the dead dude) are hardcore Republicans and racists. Don't shed not a damn tear for these saltines.

Screenshot-20211126-084814-Facebook.jpg

I bet their whole lives they thought it was "black people they needed to fear" and BLM was the problem to only have another white male Republican (one of their own) kill him.
Screenshot-20211126-085208-Facebook.jpg
She did have a Facebook post about her not being a back the blue supporter because of this situation. She was totally fine with us being brutalized, but she experienced corrupt cops and judges for one day, and she does a 180. Something bad shouldn't have to happen to you for some empathy to make its way into your heart. My concern is more with the legal custody agreement, because I've seen a few dudes get shafted because their children's mother wanted to play by her own rules.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess, but I think what should be considered is the willful neglect and intention when introducing a weapon in any situation.

I can't just walk up to someone with my gun and hello. Then when they try to take it from me, I shoot them and I get away with it.

The circumstances need to be considered as to why I introduced a gun into the situation.

I agree wholeheartedly!

older version

A version older
Registered
Do you understand under the color of the law what "force" is?

You have the right to meet force with equal force.

The man wasn't inside his home. Just as easily as he went inside to get the gun, he could of closed the door and his threat would be reduced. Call the police and then if he broke into your home, then he had all right to do whatever.

This is a tricky and complicated situation. A prosecutor and judge would see things differently as well as a jury. But all lies in how it's presented.
Threat was not reduced when he went inside since the thot Christine was outside arguing with Chad alone when Kyle
when to get the gun.

On another note, these cacs are cold

They are trending #justiceforkyle #justiceforchristina

:frozen:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Dude with the gun was wrong, he knew there was a court order for visitation, knew the ex-wife was violating the court order by not having the kid available for the dad to see him so he knew the exhusband was going to be upset. Dude with the gun wanted to play captain save a hoe to a woman he was only dating, she probably had turned on her she-devil tears and told him the ex was abusive to her and the son and she was scared of what he would do the son. Those child custody battles are rough so All this was probably planned so the mother wouldn’t have to deal with it anymore

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got no comment, I don't know what to say. The energy you put out there will come back to bite you.

Little man couldn't fight the fair one so he got the shotty.

Dude IMO should have just called he cops but these right wingers probably though the cops weren't going to do anything and took the law into his own hands.

White people have a vigilante mindset at the end of the day.

My beef is how casual the girl and dude were after popping dude.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Threat was not reduced when he went inside since the thot Christine was outside arguing with Chad alone when Kyle
when to get the gun.

On another note, these cacs are cold

They are trending #justiceforkyle #justiceforchristina

:frozen:
The threat against himself would of been reduced. Could of had her come inside as well and close the door.

Talking from a legal perspective.

Take in mind, he escalated the situation by introducing the gun.

I live in Texas, have my carry license. One of the first things they tell you, in a situation like that is leave.

Many think carrying is like the movies. You can't just pull out and play Shaft or some shit. Can't.

Legally what he did was right. BUT he provoked the situation, but in the end would win a case cause of stand your ground AND being a CAC. That's reality.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The threat against himself would of been reduced. Could of had her come inside as well and close the door.

Talking from a legal perspective.

Take in mind, he escalated the situation by introducing the gun.

I live in Texas, have my carry license. One of the first things they tell you, in a situation like that is leave.

Many think carrying is like the movies. You can't just pull out and play Shaft or some shit. Can't.

Legally what he did was right. BUT he provoked the situation, but in the end would win a case cause of stand your ground AND being a CAC. That's reality.

Everyone talking that self defense shit thinks they're a fucking cowboy. You cannot insert yourself into a bad situation nor create a bad situation when you have a gun. That's the first thing they teach you.

older version

A version older
Registered
Everyone talking that self defense shit thinks they're a fucking cowboy. You cannot insert yourself into a bad situation nor create a bad situation when you have a gun. That's the first thing they teach you.
In martial arts too.
But, around this country, you're more likely to get charged if a martial artist or boxer kills with hands
than a gun carrier who kills "because the dead guy tried to grab my gun"

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
“Despite Kyle Carruth’s murder of Chad Read, and his mental state, Christina Read has continued to permit Kyle Carruth to be a part of these children’s lives. Christina Read continues to maintain a relationship with Kyle Carruth. Christina Read has continued to permit Kyle Carruth to have unsupervised possession of the youngest child from Lubbock County without supervision, and they are presently in DeLeon, Texas over 3.5 hours away.

“The children are aware that Kyle Carruth shot and killed their father in front of their mother, step-brother, and myself. Christina’s decision to allow either of these children to be in Kyle Carruth’s presence has caused, and continues to cause, significant impairment of their emotional well-being. The oldest child has expressed to me that he blames his mother for the shooting, and that he will run away from home if he sees Kyle there again.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Statement from wife of now deceased dude:

“I recorded the shooting on my cell phone. During this entire incident, I didn’t realize that Kyle Carruth was holding and brandishing an actual firearm. At that time, I thought that it was some type of stun-gun or paintball gun. Even when Kyle Carruth fired the shots, the sound was very muffled and not as loud as I know firearms to be. It wasn’t until I got to Chad on the ground that I realized that he had in fact been shot and that the weapon held by Kyle Carruth was a firearm.”

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Reddit comment:

The dead fathers wife has filled to take custody of the children from their mother because she has still been having the man that killed their father around them. The killer is not married to the mother, he is still married to a judge who has filled for divorce. The killer is just dating the ex wife, he is married to someone else so he is not a step father. The dead dudes 10 yr old was in the car watching this go down. That 10 year old still has to see his mother and dating the man that killed his father. Totally fucked.

Last edited:

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Reddit comment:

The guy wasn't even trying to go inside. The moment he learned the kid was sent to his grandmas, he dropped the search and was just talking about litigation. Stepdad totally wanted to do it. He was more than willing to leave his post outside the door in order to fetch the gun. That shows that he had faith the bio dad wasn't going to come in or chase him. This was not self-defense, and that is also not how trespassing works.

The guy wasn't even trying to go inside. The moment he learned the kid was sent to his grandmas, he dropped the search and was just talking about litigation. Stepdad totally wanted to do it. He was more than willing to leave his post outside the door in order to fetch the gun. That shows that he had faith the bio dad wasn't going to come in or chase him. This was not self-defense, and that is also not how trespassing works.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Reddit comment:

If you read the article that was posted in the comments it says they are considering first degree murder. Seems to be some sort of suspicion that they planned the whole confrontation so it would end this way.

Apparently the dad had recently found out the guy who shot him was married and having an affair with the baby momma. Dad threatened to go public with it and this was the result.

The way he postures himself after taking a human life.. seems to speak to that conclusion. Seems like he was prepped to kill that day.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Reddit comment:

He's working from false premises that leads him to think that he is justified.
  1. You can brandish a weapon if someone is on your property and not leaving. (this is very situational but it's often escalating something to a potentially deadly situation that doesn't need to)
  2. You can fire a "warning shot" (no self defense instructor will tell you this. This is in fact lead to charges itself, and can be used to prove you were not under real danger)
  3. Someone acting aggressive or reaching for your gun is enough to shoot them. (again, very situational).
All this stems from the mindset that guns solve dangerous scary situations and protect your home which is a common belief and what the gun manufacturers advertise.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Reddit comment:

If I was the son, and my step dad killed my dad...I'm killing my step dad. Straight up, they obviously got guns I'm walking into that bedroom when he sleeps and I'm killing him.
Good thing I'm a minor so I likely won't do too much time especially when you add in the fact the police didn't arrest the guy that murdered my dad.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
This

“During the assault and murder, Christina Read was calm and didn’t act surprised. She acted as though she knew what the plan was all along. She took no steps to stop Kyle Carruth from murdering Chad. following the assault and murder, Christina Read continued to remain calm, she didn’t react, and she continued to record Chad as he laid there dying. Christina read did not take any steps to render aid to Chad.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I don't think I've EVER seen that many people act that calm after someone was killed right in front of them.
I think the majority of all who saw the vid at first didn't even think it was real or probably a BB gun. Gun was so silent.

Years ago at my gun range, a bunch of kids next aisle to me had a similar rifle. The gun made no noise. Scared me literally because it was whisper quiet. They had a huge duffle bag of loose bullets. They were young, irresponsible and all in their late teens to early 20's. The range kicked them out for improper conduct. They kept pointing it all over the place and posing pics with the piece.

Think it was a 22 cause of the clip, which was my guess is what dude had but others said it could of been an AR-10 but didn't see a silencer. Who knows.

Check this:

Last edited:

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s not the fight over some good pussy. Dude showed up with some pussy.It was the fact that the other guy was to pussy to fight!

It’s about what the father had to do just to get his kid(going to court) While the new guy didn’t have to go through the process and acting as a judge. When the judge already told them stupid fuckers give up the kid. And they still keeping him away, that was the whole point of going to court!
Yeah.
Your son ain't there. They told him that.
Document it.
Bring it to court.
No need to be on the property if they told you to leave.

IDK
stupid to lose your life over.
CACs oh well.​

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think the majority of all who saw the vid at first didn't even think it was real or probably a BB gun. Gun was so silent.

Years ago at my gun range, a bunch of kids next aisle to me had a similar rifle. The gun made no noise. Scared me literally because it was whisper quiet. They had a huge duffle bag of loose bullets. They were young, irresponsible and all in their late teens to early 20's. The range kicked them out for improper conduct. They kept pointing it all over the place and posing pics with the piece.

Think it was a 22 cause of the clip, which was my guess is what dude had but others said it could of been an AR-10 but didn't see a silencer. Who knows.

Check this:

The man was shooting soda cans with soda in them, what does he have against soda?

giphy.gif

Cool vid, especially the flare with the paint can!

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
The man was shooting soda cans with soda in them, what does he have against soda?

giphy.gif

Cool vid, especially the flare with the paint can!
Posted it cause think it's the same caliber of the gun in the OP. Sounds similar.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Posted it cause think it's the same caliber of the gun in the OP. Sounds similar.

Bruh you’re good and I knew thay. I was a joking because it’s weird to me to shoot cans with perfectly good soda in’em! :lol: