Creepy sports host tweets about Bulls reporter’s ‘giant boobs’ (Aiyana Cristal )

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she looks real good in person
10957099_1585701388332050_123940321_n.jpg

she was interviewing fans some time ago
at the united center
and I was like this

blankman-o.gif

Problematic

Rising Star
Registered
She look awkward in some of those pics...tiny ass head w/ big titties & wide shoulders... but cute girl.

As for the comments saying she's for White Men,
I would say that she might end up dating one of the same White boys that talked about her, cause thats usually how it ends, but her mother is White, Father is Black, so theres chance she might marry a Brotha.

ahh ok, so she's one of those halfbreeds who got dealt a tough hand in parts of the genetics dept...explains the nasatall & semi-odd build

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These cats with NO self control always fuck themselves. He was working with this fine chic everyday, just enjoy the view.

Your ass needs to be fired and shunned from the profession.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So she got the job because of awesome broadcast experience and skill then...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

People are so dishonest and ignorant that they would actually believe that.

3d204204_kaciemcdonnell1.jpeg

This chick was doing Fiat commercials in New Jersey and one of the anchors on Fox29 in Philly invited her to the studio and a few days later she had the traffic job. They want a good looking person that can handle the job, not an okay looking woman that can do the job exceptionally well.

biggboye5000

Rising Star
Registered

It's the unspoken unwritten rule specifically in television news. Everybody knows about it and have known for years but rarely does anyone speak on it.

For female journalists reporters or on air personalities in the television news industry which is a visual medium physically attractive features are a career asset and not a hindrance.

This dude just loudly and publicly said what everybody was already thinking. Not a wise career move but he did blurt out an honest assessment of ole girls assets. And if she did get a boob job then it looks like she accomplished what she set out to do.

That Z chick I think her name was Paula Zahn from CNN got all offended a few years back when somebody mentioned she was providing eye candy for CNN. The whole thing turned into a big brouhaha.

biggboye5000

Rising Star
Registered

This chick was doing Fiat commercials in New Jersey and one of the anchors on Fox29 in Philly invited her to the studio and a few days later she had the traffic job. They want a good looking person that can handle the job, not an okay looking woman that can do the job exceptionally well.

^^^^

Beat me to it.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:eek: :yes: Bad bitch! These news hoes get that Arab money too. Don't think they aint on the list. These hoes live way too good on those weather girl salaries. Fine ass broad!

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
Two simple solutions:

Replace all female broadcasters with below average looking women.

Neuter all male broadcasters.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Damn I didn't know she was on Fox 29. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

xswd.jpg

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Something weird going on with her face. However, that's a problem that hitting it from the back will instantly fix.

Oh and her titties are GREAT.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Nobody

Rising Star
Registered
She's bad. But....

In the majority of the pics she's covered up. You guys call that 'showing off her breasts'

What are some of you, Quakers?

bwb

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she must be super awkward on camera then, b/c at first glance I thought a promotion was in order

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My question is, how do you find these old threads? I'm assuming search, but the search function is not the greatest.