Creepy sports host tweets about Bulls reporter’s ‘giant boobs’ (Aiyana Cristal )

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
10623947_752009774856328_490259325_n.jpg

10601711_1451769871768315_374618239_n.jpg

10597494_358134867671928_997154352_n.jpg

biggboye5000

Rising Star
Registered
I could tell by the title of the article that a chick wrote this piece for the NY Post. She was using chick language. Her name is Jaclyn somebody.

The comment was inappropriate and unprofessional but there was nothing creepy or shameful about it. Dude just slipped up and made a public statement about the chicks boobs. Not very professional to say out loud and a bit crude and out of place but not creepy.

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Damn she's fine boi!! [emoji14]ain:

Sent from Clayton County Department of Corrections using Pay Phone

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
man she got some wide shoulders....that's usually a turn off

not so much in this case

kmillz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
her lack of an any type of ass, witch nose and broad ass shoulders is a no go. She's for them pretentious white men. Tits are always nice, but I need more.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So wait now me can't even comment on women on twitter? He didn't disparage her. ....so what we have to back to Shakespearean sonnets to discuss women now?

Game is fucked up

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
her lack of an any type of ass, witch nose and broad ass shoulders is a no go. She's for them pretentious white men. Tits are always nice, but I need more.

Damn! Her shape is a deceptive from the front. She has two great big ole tits and a set of nice ass legs and looks good as shit in heels. Upon further review, her hips are straight up and down. That should've been a little indicator to me that she has little to no ass (not always the case though). But, she will still get her fuckin' vertebrae ruptured.

10838830_1564910050413028_1209410802_n.jpg

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
her lack of an any type of ass, witch nose and broad ass shoulders is a no go. She's for them pretentious white men.

Was starting to think i was the only one, chick kinda gives me the creeps cuz she's looks a little trannyish.

Also, women without hips = :puke::smh::puke:

GentlemanJack

Rising Star
OG Investor
Dude has an awful show in Chicago. All they do is sit on a high horse berating their own listeners. How you gonna do that and then throw shots at basically a colleague in the game... (now what he said was true#TITSONFLEEK) but not for the public.

Oh, and he did go at Ron Santo (Cubs legend) about being an double amputee. No moral leg to stand on...Dirtbag status.:smh::smh::smh:

simonmarcel

Rising Star
OG Investor

I thought it was just be. Her body does have a weird shape. I can't stand to see a women with big thighs and no ass. The shoulders are what kills it for me though.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Someone made a comparison or saw similarities to Sheree Whitfield. Sheree has a phat ass, nice ass thighs and legs and nice breasts. She's not the most attractive woman, but she too would get her fuckin' spine shattered. :yes::yes:

Sheree-Whitfield-Feet-203503.jpg

th

sheree-whitfield-RHOA.png

:fucking::fucking::fucking::fucking:

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BGOL made a thread about her a while ago talking about her figure. The difference here is no one knows who we are but Speigs and Bernstein everyone knows them in the Chi. Most people can't stand Bernstein any way so if he gets into trouble most people will be happy. But I doubt if anything will happen, that bitch ass faggot jew has said far worse things about other people and nothing happens to him. Speigs alright with me though.

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
trust...some athlete seen her way before us before now and have molested every moist hole
she has on her body....he has had her his way

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
She look awkward in some of those pics...tiny ass head w/ big titties & wide shoulders... but cute girl.

As for the comments saying she's for White Men,
I would say that she might end up dating one of the same White boys that talked about her, cause thats usually how it ends, but her mother is White, Father is Black, so theres chance she might marry a Brotha.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's the reaction she wants. Look at them mammeries!!!

Yeah look how she is dressed. Come on...this isn't offending her, she's getting the attention she wants. It's going to triple her twitter followers because dudes want to see tits, and will Google her to see how big they are.