BGOL Investor
would love to see the son of Clubber Lang in the sequel :lol:

what chu laughin at sucka?
Gary-Coleman-as-Arnold-Jackson-diffrent-strokes-18913682-640-480.jpg

J Storm

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
oh that's true...they would have to use the same actress

Not really - that ugly red head Rocky gave advice to in the 1st flick was played by another actress in the last Rocky movie.

The same with Rocky Jr.

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
Legacy ...Rocky & Creed are brothers in spirit so this is a continuation.

Creed is based on Ali ...who has several children

would love to see the son of Clubber Lang in the sequel :lol:

He's somewhere doing pull-ups on a streetlight

coogler and jordan are this generations scorsese and deniro im calling it now.

I'll pay to see those brothas films for decades. Fruitvale station and so on

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You i like the spin they put on this with it being Apollo Creeds son. Ill check it out looks solid

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
unless this is a period piece meaning set in some past time..jordan's character looks too young to have been anymore more than a baby when apollo got killed. Maybe he's angry that his fathers arrogance and need to box caused him to be in a situation where he could get killed...remember by rocky 4 (drago) apollo didn't have to fight anymore he wanted to. Maybe creed is angry that his father's not there when he needed him as a kid.

Excellent point. Rocky even questioned but knew he could not stop him.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What would be interesting is if they FLASH BACK to that 3rd Fight between Rocky and Apollo Creed that we never saw

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

dirkthesuave

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah, dude is hella young to be Creeds son but I'm thinking he's prob angry that the name proceeds him and can't be taken seriously.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
for some reason, they like throwin these Wire characters in movies together....
i guess the chemistry is that great with these dudes.
gonna go see this regardless.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
man apollo had money..they making the son look like a broke nobody..me thinks he suppose to be a jumpoff kid.. i bet rocky gonna train him cause he bring up not throwing in the damn towel..hell during 1 of creed jr fights rocky mite think about throwing in the damn towel and creed be like no..rocky be like not again and throws it:lol::lol:..u can bet they gonna do a slow piano beat moment and rocky give 1 of them speeches like i lost my best friend, my wife, my son u the only thing left that i can love and i'm not gonna lose u..(slow rocky piano beat)

Lions

Star
I'm guessing they'll just say that Apollo's wife was pregnant when he died, so his son grew up without him.

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Betcha he gets his ass kicked in the first half of the film and Avon tells him to seek out Rocky who his pops gave the eye of the tiger to.

N*E*R*D

Out here somewhere
Registered
Im reading that Adonis (Michael B. Jordan) has been fighting for a while and hes been hiding it from his family.

Im also gonna assume hes born out of wedlock and Mrs. Huxtable is his mom.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Will check out.

DO NOT LIKE THEM INSINUATING THAT CREED WAS A PIECE OF SHIT FATHER AS THE ORIGIN STORY THOUGH....:angry:

* two cents *

I didnt see that. I thought it was just a kid who didnt know his father.

You tried too hard.

it was actually you who made the dumb ass comment. You know youre always the smartest dumb nigga in the room.

g0nbad real bad

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Will check out.

DO NOT LIKE THEM INSINUATING THAT CREED WAS A PIECE OF SHIT FATHER AS THE ORIGIN STORY THOUGH....:angry:

* two cents *
I was thinking he may have animosity toward Apollo for dying and fighting a fight his wife and everybody else begged him not to take.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk