COVID MRNA vaccine causing cardiac deaths?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lot of people was catching strokes and heart attacks this yr..especially during the summer.. mother and bro both caught strokes back to back months.. both got the shot..both caught Covid after they got the shot(neither had it prior).. quite a few people I know lost their parents to heart attack/ strokes this summer.. is there a connection you never know

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lot of people was catching strokes and heart attacks this yr..especially during the summer.. mother and bro both caught strokes back to back months.. both got the shot..both caught Covid after they got the shot(neither had it prior).. quite a few people I know lost their parents to heart attack/ strokes this summer.. is there a connection you never know

I know, right?

No one ever had strokes or heart attacks before COVID vaccines.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm talking plenty...this year.. brah

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I hope there is no connection since I and close family are properly vaxxed up...what I fear is that the media would try to bury the story if it were true and would only cover it once it were undeniable...obviously this news source is suspect but it doesnt mean there isnt something there

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope there is no connection since I and close family are properly vaxxed up...what I fear is that the media would try to bury the story if it were true and would only cover it once it were undeniable...obviously this news source is suspect but it doesnt mean there isnt something there

you prolly straight...my lil brah just had heart surgery... at 40... and he is in better shape than anyone I know.. brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my mom and bro never had them..neither did any of my peoples family.. how many times in 1 summer did you know at least 10 people die from a heart attack?

how many people have seen all these youngsters drop dead of heart problems in their lifetime? muffuckaz dying in 2022... brah

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm talking plenty...this year.. brah
Here’s the funny thing none of these people realize..they using the long Covid excuse.. how do I know when my bro caught his stroke they literally said everything as far as his vitals seemed great than he told them he caught Covid earlier in the yr.. they literally said he might have long Covid.. a few healthy 40+-50+ males I know been talking about random chest pains.. some who didnt catch Covid at all some who did but they all got the shot.. something going on and it’s been a subject that’s been brought up in the past few months

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here’s the funny thing none of these people realize..they using the long Covid excuse.. how do I know when my bro caught his stroke they literally said everything as far as his vitals seemed great than he told them he caught Covid earlier in the yr.. they literally said he might have long Covid.. a few healthy 40+-50+ males I know been talking about random chest pains.. some who didnt catch Covid at all some who did but they all got the shot.. something going on and it’s been a subject that’s been brought up in the past few months

I'm dealing with some suspicious Deaths... and my lil brah...never had high blood pressure ,cholesterol, knigha run 8 miles 3 times a week....got caught with a atrial flutter...brah

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm dealing with some suspicious Deaths... and my lil brah...never had high blood pressure ,cholesterol, knigha run 8 miles 3 times a week....got caught with a atrial flutter...brah
My mother caught a stroke/ heart attack july 6..literally that same week 6 other people I know parents had strokes or heart attacks.. only my mom and another person I know mom survived out of 7 diff incidents with stroke or heart attacks.. it was a lot of deaths this summer on some real shit..lot of funerals..this why this summer sucked big time

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I'm definitely gonna read...and watch both sides...mixed with the reality that I see... definitely been more heart deaths in a year..than I ever seen in over 40 years....props...brah
Don't need to read more BS trying to fact check anything...

Stories upon stories of real vaccines injuries and deaths with links of proof here:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't need to read more BS trying to fact check anything...

Stories upon stories of real vaccines injuries and deaths with links of proof here:

GOT DAMMIT! just joined those channels...MOTHAFUCK... brah

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
you prolly straight...my lil brah just had heart surgery... at 40... and he is in better shape than anyone I know.. brah
Yeah, I seen you talking about that...glad he is okay...did they give a possible reason for the rapid heartrate like a previously unseen condition or something?

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor

More of my relatives and friends in the past 2 years have been affected by or died of stroke and/or heart attack than and other 4 year period in memory. I’ve been a pro vax Californian but having some concerns.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
How you know it wasn't the virus doing this shit? My son got a bad case of Covid-19, then got vaxxed. He just had a widow maker heart attack at 35. No pre existing, no obesity, but he smokes, drinks and used to turn up. So what was it? The Vax, Covid-19 or a lifestyle of heavy drinking, smoking and fatty salty foods?

I'm double his weight, damn near 60, 5 shots plus flu, pneumonia, tetanus, hepatitis, encephalitis etc and still going. (Knock on wood) all of this "evidence" is anecdotal for now. Time will eventually reveal everything.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How you know it wasn't the virus doing this shit? My son got a bad case of Covid-19, then got vaxxed. He just had a widow maker heart attack at 35. No pre existing, no obesity, but he smokes, drinks and used to turn up. So what was it? The Vax, Covid-19 or a lifestyle of heavy drinking, smoking and fatty salty foods?

I'm double his weight, damn near 60, 5 shots plus flu, pneumonia, tetanus, hepatitis, encephalitis etc and still going. (Knock on wood) all of this "evidence" is anecdotal for now. Time will eventually reveal everything.

very well could be...brah

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Livemint
(1)The study found an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death within 28 days following COVID vaccination

Listen to this article

COVID mRNA vaccines significantly increase the risk of cardiac-related death, especially in males aged 18 to 39. Speaking against their use, experts further advised that people with certain heart-related ailments should consult their physician before taking these jabs.

Florida Surgeon General Dr Joseph A Ladapo said, "Today, we released an analysis on COVID-19 mRNA vaccines the public needs to be aware of. This analysis showed an increased risk of cardiac-related death among men 18-39. FL will not be silent on the truth, tweeted Ladapo.

The analysis was conducted by the Florida Department of Health (Department) through a self-controlled case series, which is a technique originally developed to evaluate vaccine safety
The study found a sharp 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among (2)males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination.

1-What study???
2- Talk about cherry-picking your facts. This would be like me saying people who eat green beans between the hours of 5 pm and 9 pm have a 50% higher rate of choking only if they eat it with a spoon. Ok here is the problem, how many people in this "self-controlled" case in Florida were involved and where can I check the data?
I can tell you by the amateur nature of this presentation not to mention the lack of references that this is not a real scientific study, but I guess if you are not used to reading real studies it can cause confusion. But coming from Florida this is to be expected.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I didnt know...he had a heart attack! I'm glad he pulled thru..dam....brah

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Florida's Surgeon General recommended against mRNA vaccines for those under 40.
Twitter temporarily took down a post by Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo on guidance against COVID-19 vaccines for those under 40. The move comes as medical experts and scientists criticize the Florida Department of Health recommendations for being based on weak data that never saw peer review.
Ladapo on Friday issued new guidance recommending against mRNA vaccinations for COVID-19. “Studying the safety and efficacy of any medications, including vaccines, is an important component of public health,” Ladapo said. “Far less attention has been paid to safety and the concerns of many individuals have been dismissed – these are important findings that should be communicated to Floridians.”
The Department of Health release claimed an 84% increase had been found in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination. That followed what the agency described as an analysis through a self-controlled case-series.
But the methodology drew immediate criticism from experts.
The guidance was based on cross-referencing data from the state’s reportable disease repository, the Florida State Health Online Tracking System and death records from the state’s vital statistics.
Dr. Kristen Panthagani, an emergency medicine resident at Yale who has written widely on COVID-19 vaccination data, noted the analysis appeared to be a Microsoft Word document which listed no authors and had not faced any kind of peer review.
“They looked at death certificates, and any death that had an ICD 10 code under ‘Other forms of heart disease’ (ICD I30-I52) was included,” Panthagani said in a social media post.
“1. ICD-10 codes are not necessarily accurate or specific. 2. There isn’t a clear rationale why they included these specific ICD-10 codes vs other cardiac-related codes (i.e. ischemic heart disease is not included?). 3. “Cardiac arrest” is included, which simply means ‘the heart stopped’ and can be the terminal event for many different diseases, not just cardiac issues. Overall, it is a somewhat random list defined not by a hypothesis, but by the arbitrary structure of hospital billing. In short, this list is too broad to be meaningful, excludes some cardiac issues but not others, and most of the diagnoses are far more likely to be caused by other ongoing disease processes rather than vaccination.”
Holden Thorp, editor-in-chief of the Science family of medical journals, called the analysis a “bogus study.”
“Unreal that University of Florida allows this to go unchecked,” he tweeted.
The concerns prompted Twitter to take down a tweet from Ladapo as misinformation, as shown in a screenshot shared by Bryan Griffin, Press Secretary for Gov. Ron DeSantis.
“Twitter censored data posted by the Florida State Surgeon General that showed an increase risk of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination,” he said. “This is an unacceptable and Orwellian move for narrative over fact.”
The post taken down from Ladapo’s account announced the release of new guidance. “This analysis showed an increased risk of cardiac-related death among men 18-39,” he tweeted. “Florida will not be silent on the truth.”
Based on Twitter post timings, the post appeared to be down for two hours.