COVID, IVERMECTIN and VACCINE Information Full Feature Documentary

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You can get a prescription from a doc for it. Average person of 200lbs for example will need 6 pills of 3mg each. At an average of $5 a pill "today" cause of Covid, that's about $30 a day.

You can buy it illegally from Canada will be about the same price or more.

OR...

Can check Amazon or your local feed store like Tractor Supply, buy a 500ml bottle with 250 doses for $90. Or the smaller 50ml bottle for about $40, giving you 25 doses. Not injecting anything, just squirt it in the back of your throat.

Its important looking at the animal stuff to only buy pure 1% Ivermectin. With no other ingredients.

Some people also take the paste that tastes like apples, I just think for what you're paying for, you're not getting as much as the injectable form.

Many discuss it in the comments on Amazon. Tons take it this way.

The govt should be giving it away, just like they do in India and many other countries like Brazil and the likes. It's how their numbers are down. But in America, it's more benificial to promote Regeneron at $1500 a treatment. Or there's Remdesivir at about $3k for a round of treatment.
https://www.thedesertreview.com/opi..._98d26958-a13a-11eb-a698-37c06f632875.html?ut

This was good stuff too...they censor the fuck out this info...brah
God bless you brothers. Very helpful info.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
https://www.thedesertreview.com/opi..._98d26958-a13a-11eb-a698-37c06f632875.html?ut

This was good stuff too...they censor the fuck out this info...brah
To add to this, I saw this vid online where this lady husband was in ICU with Covid. She was taking the advice following the hospital protocol from the FLCCC.net site.

This:

She forced the doctors to give her husband Ivermectin and Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) at 12grams a day via IV. He left the hospital in 3 days. When they were about to put him on a ventilator.

These hospitals, following protocols that simply are making people's conditions worse. And many doctors have to follow what they are told is the "protocol" for that facility, doing more harm than good.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Need about 10mg a day for a person who's 100lbs. A 200lb person about 20mg per day. And so on...

And these are minimums if you just catch Covid. If you are in later stages, like 2 weeks of already being sick like I was, you should double that.

So it gets expensive. I'm good.
People can clown the cheaper "vet" version, but it's sterile, so what's the difference. Just the only issue is when people buy it mixed with other ingredients, not reading the bottle. Gotta make sure that bottle reads ivermectin and nothing else.

My partna had bought got dam sheep drench
To add to this, I saw this vid online where this lady husband was in ICU with Covid. She was taking the advice following the hospital protocol from the FLCCC.net site.

This:

She forced the doctors to give her husband Ivermectin and Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) at 12grams a day via IV. He left the hospital in 3 days. When they were about to put him on a ventilator.

These hospitals, following protocols that simply are making people's conditions worse. And many doctors have to follow what they are told is the "protocol" for that facility, doing more harm than good.

This has been genocide for sure... especially in America...I have saved 36 people with cattle ivermectin...brah

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
surprised-icegif-2.gif
COTDAM BGOL :roflmao:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Yup. :yes: He's just a good overall muthafucka bruh. :yes: Definitely the guy you wanna be with to throw some people out of windows en shit. :yes:

xDSfVZ.jpg
True that. I don't recommend throwing anyone out of a window. I almost got an involuntary manslaughter charge when I threw my best friend through a window. He had to get 30 stitches. He would have died if I nicked an artery. Scared the fuck out of everyone involved.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Need about 10mg a day for a person who's 100lbs. A 200lb person about 20mg per day. And so on...

And these are minimums if you just catch Covid. If you are in later stages, like 2 weeks of already being sick like I was, you should double that.

People can clown the cheaper "vet" version, but it's sterile, so what's the difference. Just the only issue is when people buy it mixed with other ingredients, not reading the bottle. Gotta make sure that bottle reads ivermectin and nothing else.
There's no difference likewise with injectable B12s and antibiotics.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
True that. I don't recommend throwing anyone out of a window. I almost got an involuntary manslaughter charge when I threw my best friend through a window. He had to get 30 stitches. He would have died if I nicked an artery. Scared the fuck out of everyone involved.
I'm sure he deserved it. A muthafucka like Rembrandt Brown or Brown Dookie Turd definitely deserves to get thrown out a window. Head fuckin 1st. But I understand your point.

4twmU8.jpg

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why you fuck up your right hand Mayne? Brah

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I'm sure he deserved it. A muthafucka like Rembrandt Brown or Brown Dookie Turd definitely deserves to get thrown out a window. Head fuckin 1st. But I understand your point.

4twmU8.jpg
That's my nigga for real. He deserved it at time. The fool charged me while my back was against the window. I caught him, pivoted, and hip tossed his ass straight through the window. That's my potnah that is the PoPo now, the crazy negro who got in a ruckus with NOPD.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Good info

03LTRf.jpg

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I mentioned this back in April of 2020. I told y'all that's probably what they hit Trump with.
I got hated on severely. I stopped posting about it because it was a losing battle.
I'm glad Killa was able to get through to you tin-eared kniggas who don't wanna listen.

I'm vaccinated but ivermectin is still locked and loaded just in case. Sometimes plan B becomes plan A. (I'm talking to you, "delta variant!")

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I mentioned this back in April of 2020. I told y'all that's probably what they hit Trump with.
I got hated on severely. I stopped posting about it because it was a losing battle.
I'm glad Killa was able to get through to you tin-eared kniggas who don't wanna listen.

I'm vaccinated but ivermectin is still locked and loaded just in case.
This.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Treatment timeNumber of studies reporting positive effectsTotal number of studiesPercentage of studies reporting positive effectsProbability of an equal or greater percentage of positive results from an ineffective treatmentRandom effects meta-analysis results
Early treatment242788.9%1 in 41 thousand72% improvement
RR 0.28 [0.18‑0.45] p < 0.0001
Late treatment202290.9%1 in 17 thousand40% improvement
RR 0.60 [0.48‑0.76] p < 0.0001
Prophylaxis1414100%1 in 16 thousand86% improvement
RR 0.14 [0.08‑0.25] p < 0.0001
All studies586392.1%1 in 1 trillion68% improvement
RR 0.32 [0.25‑0.40] p < 0.000
An excerpt from a listing of many studies

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm vaccinated but ivermectin is still locked and loaded just in case. Sometimes plan B becomes plan A. (I'm talking to you, "delta variant!")

Good shit...I'm with you... kinsfolk

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Treatment timeNumber of studies reporting positive effectsTotal number of studiesPercentage of studies reporting positive effectsProbability of an equal or greater percentage of positive results from an ineffective treatmentRandom effects meta-analysis results
Early treatment242788.9%1 in 41 thousand72% improvement
RR 0.28 [0.18‑0.45] p < 0.0001
Late treatment202290.9%1 in 17 thousand40% improvement
RR 0.60 [0.48‑0.76] p < 0.0001
Prophylaxis1414100%1 in 16 thousand86% improvement
RR 0.14 [0.08‑0.25] p < 0.0001
All studies586392.1%1 in 1 trillion68% improvement
RR 0.32 [0.25‑0.40] p < 0.000
And excerpt from a listing of many studies

Hold up Mayne...y'all niggaz been holding out..on me...got damnit.. brah :angry:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Hold up Mayne...y'all niggaz been holding out..on me...got damnit.. brah :angry:
You see the prophylaxis is 100%?

I really believe, you under dosing when you take it weekly. Need to be at 3ml. And I would fall back to probably two weeks apart unless you knocking down random hoes and generally around madd people.

You should be fist bumping folk.
I ain't shaking hands or hugging no one.

I still take precautions.