COVID, IVERMECTIN and VACCINE Information Full Feature Documentary

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
YOU GOTTA BELIEVE IN SOMETHING. WHY NOT BELIEVE IN KILLA. :yes:

l31CL1.jpg

I be trying to save the shit I love...I fuck wit this board...and will smack a faggot back to reality for it... brah

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
And for those thinking this is not effective.
My daughter tested positive, two Saturdays ago. I gave her ivermectin for three days.
This past weekend, Saturday, she took the test again and came out negative. She has a dry cough, but all other symptoms are gone. I may give her a 5 day dose next week if any symptoms are still there to completely remove it.

Ivermectin remains in the body for up to 28 days still fighting parasites.
or it could be she naturally recovered

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Bout to delete that shit I said...about you...but naw...that got dam Ivermectin is a beast...jack
lol. you could be right but if you want to make a proper study, you have to compare it to not taking anything. fixed variable. what's the average recovery time without taking shit? then compare the two.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol. you could be right but if you want to make a proper study, you have to compare it to not taking anything. fixed variable. what's the average recovery time without taking shit? then compare the two.

I can. I had it twice without ivermectin..was sick fir well over 20 days... ivermectin cut my sick time down to 5 days....I was actually on a job site alone on day 4...no shuck...no jive... kinsfolk

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I can. I had it twice without ivermectin..was sick fir well over 20 days... ivermectin cut my sick time down to 5 days....I was actually on a job site alone on day 4...no shuck...no jive... kinsfolk
Are you taking ivermectin in pill form? I know you stated before but i cant recall.

trapture

Rising Star
Registered
Some more info, Ivermectin Central:

How to Get Ivermectin

Prescriptions:

Until ivermectin’s use as both a preventive and treatment agent are more widely accepted or recommended, many physicians will be reluctant to prescribe.
If your doctor will not prescribe ivermectin for you, please contact one of the providers listed below.
Important Tips When Selecting a Medical Provider:

Prevention and Treatment Protocols for COVID-19

For our most comprehensive clinical guide to the management of COVID-19, please click the following text to read and download “An Overview of the MATH+, I-MASK+ and I-RECOVER Protocols, A Guide to the Management of COVID-19”, by Dr. Paul Marik.
By clicking the logos below. you can read about and download the FLCCC Alliance’s most recent individual protocols to prevent and treat COVID-19:
In October of 2020, ivermectin was adopted as a core medication in our protocols for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19. For more information on ivermectin please go to our new Ivermectin in COVID-19 page. You can also read our review paper, which was published in the May 1, 2021, edition of the American Journal of Therapeutics as the “Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19”.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
It's in the video. There's been studies. They took 1200 people in one. 700+ who had ivermectin, never caught Covid. The other 400+, half that group caught Covid. This was prophylactically and all front line workers, doing medical care of Covid patients.

There's been numerous others who as doctors can attest to their care of administering Ivermectin and the outcome of their patients.

There's other drugs given with it, like cortisteroids and antibiotics like the ZPack/Azithromycin, they help. But overall Covid destroyer is Ivermectin. With no side effects or issues for anyone but people who have had kidney transplants due to the drugs they are taking for that.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
You can get a prescription from a doc for it. Average person of 200lbs for example will need 6 pills of 3mg each. At an average of $5 a pill "today" cause of Covid, that's about $30 a day.

You can buy it illegally from Canada will be about the same price or more.

OR...

Can check Amazon or your local feed store like Tractor Supply, buy a 500ml bottle with 250 doses for $90. Or the smaller 50ml bottle for about $40, giving you 25 doses. Not injecting anything, just squirt it in the back of your throat.

Its important looking at the animal stuff to only buy pure 1% Ivermectin. With no other ingredients.

Some people also take the paste that tastes like apples, I just think for what you're paying for, you're not getting as much as the injectable form.

Many discuss it in the comments on Amazon. Tons take it this way.

The govt should be giving it away, just like they do in India and many other countries like Brazil and the likes. It's how their numbers are down. But in America, it's more benificial to promote Regeneron at $1500 a treatment. Or there's Remdesivir at about $3k for a round of treatment.

Last edited:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can get a prescription from a doc for it. Average person of 200lbs for example will need 6 pills of 3mg each. At an average of $5 a pill "today" cause of Covid, that's about $30 a day.

You can buy it illegally from Canada will be about the same price or more.

OR...

Can check Amazon or your local feed store like Tractor Supply, buy a 500ml bottle with 250 doses for $90. Or the smaller 50ml bottle for about $40, giving you 25 doses. Not injecting anything, just squirt it in the back of your throat.

Its important looking at the animal stuff to only buy pure 1% Ivermectin. With no other ingredients.

Some people also take the paste that tastes like apples, I just think for what you're paying for, you're not getting as much as the injectable form.

Many discuss it in the comments on Amazon. Tons take it this way.

The govt should be giving it away, just like they do in India and many other countries like Brazil and the likes. It's how their numbers are down. But in America, it's more benificial to promote Regeneron at $1500 a treatment. Or there's Remdesivir at about $3k for a round of treatment.

You have out did me on the got dam info...shit...I gotta catch up...I actually have some pills...but couldn't do the numbers in dosages...thanks kinsfolk

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
You have out did me on the got dam info...shit...I gotta catch up...I actually have some pills...but couldn't do the numbers in dosages...thanks kinsfolk
Need about 10mg a day for a person who's 100lbs. A 200lb person about 20mg per day. And so on...

And these are minimums if you just catch Covid. If you are in later stages, like 2 weeks of already being sick like I was, you should double that.

So it gets expensive. I'm good.
People can clown the cheaper "vet" version, but it's sterile, so what's the difference. Just the only issue is when people buy it mixed with other ingredients, not reading the bottle. Gotta make sure that bottle reads ivermectin and nothing else.