Coordinated Mosque shootings in Christchurch, New Zealand. 50 Dead.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I watched this and another video of prisoners getting stabbed handcuffed. It shows you how cowardly people are, their self preservation kicks in. They could have easily took the guy down. One guy ran at him to slip behind him. They fought each other to get inside to shield themselves from the bullets. We have this problem in the black community.

If somebody survives using somebody else as a shield, the Muslims community needs to deal with that fool, they are a disgrace. I am running toward gun fire.

It was the same way with 9/11.

Last edited:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Yall better watch that shit and accept reality as it is in these times. We as blk men need to be ready to expect the unexpected. The world ain't all peaches and cream.

Shit like this is a unfortunate reminder to always remain on point and be aware of one's surroundings.
Of course brah, I'm not oblivious to the situation at all.
Just seeing people gunned down in cold blood is something I just can't stomach.
:dunno:

bajanbadman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall better watch that shit and accept reality as it is in these times. We as blk men need to be ready to expect the unexpected. The world ain't all peaches and cream.

Shit like this is a unfortunate reminder to always remain on point and be aware of one's surroundings.
yip, i view the shit like education, what would I do in the situation, what's the best course of action? I always feel uneasy when I travel to the US for biz because of the cops and shit like this

Count23

International
International Member
I haven't read the whole manifesto, but from what I know about it, the best way to approach it is to not read it 100% facevalue but treat it as a long /pol/ shitpost(serious message, while interspersing memes and sarcasm throughout).

Candace Owens about to have a long week. :smh: I never paid attention to this chick before. How the fuck did she inspire one of the shooters so much?
No he was trolling with that.
He's trolling. There's a lot of meme culture and standard alt-right bullshit in that document. Dude peddles the "Great Replacement" theory for fucks sake... his real icons and influences are more "red-pilled" than Coondance Owens. It's just this scumbag's way of clowning amd drawing negative attention to her. That's the sickest thing about being a coon... you get dunked on by everyone. :smh:

Rip to the victims man. The Alt-Right internet pipeline to white supremacist terrorism is a huge fucking problem and needs to be on the radar in a more serious way.
Yup
If a white guy is worried about white people dying off, why not get married to a white woman and have some kids...oh that's right, none of these bitch ass dudes can get pussy, so they just sulk online to other dry dick white people about how the world is unfair.
This is /pol/ in a nutshell.
Damn. RIP to the victims :smh:. Internet sites like 4chan and YouTube have become very effective at radicalizing insecure white men.
Yup. I went on /pol/ soon after and although some were decrying what happened, others were gleefully celebrating the shooting as 'revenge' for the Islamic attacks in Europe. Mind you, these garbage are the same ones quick to call black people 'naturally' low IQ and violent.

Count23

International
International Member
Basically from what I understand (by reading the summaries from others who read the whole manifesto) his goal was to be so over the top with the violence, that the resulting backlash would be more Islamic terrorism, stricter gun laws around the 'west', and that there would be a massive push to change the 2nd amendment in the u.s. Which would increase tensions between the right and left across the 'west', culminating into a civil war where ultimately people will settle into ethnostates.

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor

Exactly

Durty

Rising Star
Registered
3463tw8.jpg

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Watchin it isn’t a form of disrespect
Nope. Sometimes you gotta see shit like this to know what kind of evil we are dealing with. Also to study how this guy attacked.....in case Im ever in a mass shooting situation. I can better be prepared.

Shit was all around sad. Especially the last lady he killed on the street. She was saying "help me, help me"....then dude blew her wig back :smh: Cac was in there for 10 mins and managed to leave without a single cop showing up. At least the pigs here would have got there sooner.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
The thing I said B4 is black Americans have been warning others about the white supremacy and have gotten backlash.

I see more white supremacist getting at more non blacks lately. Islam is just used as a cover up to kill non whites.

But these groups looked at blacks like they were exaggerating and full of bullshit. Now that whites are on this preserving the white race stuff no one is safe. White supremacy will kill their own to prove something.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Nope. Sometimes you gotta see shit like this to know what kind of evil we are dealing with. Also to study how this guy attacked.....in case Im ever in a mass shooting situation. I can better be prepared.

Shit was all around sad. Especially the last lady he killed on the street. She was saying "help me, help me"....then dude blew her wig back :smh: Cac was in there for 10 mins and managed to leave without a single cop showing up. At least the pigs here would have got there sooner.
This, and I keep sayin he passed a dude in the front

Had dude been tooled up, shit would have been over

Had I been that guy outside when he passed the gate, he would have got lead to back of his head

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Yeah I see this last night when I clicked on that daily mail link and thought the same thing. What does his baby pic have to do with anything other than trying to humanize him?

Disgusting :smh:
Those suicide bombers comin

And that to me is scarier than a lone Gunman

Cause it can be like dudes with ball bearings bombs at say a nascar event when people comin out the exits

Oh it’s gonna be mad casualties

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After rewatching the video....the guy they say was a "hero" for tackling them, was simply just trying to move past the shooter. He wasn't trying to stop him. FOH
Those suicide bombers comin

And that to me is scarier than a lone Gunman

Cause it can be like dudes with ball bearings bombs at say a nascar event when people comin out the exits

Oh it’s gonna be mad casualties
Idk man. They only seem to get buck when when going against us
When the white man comes at them, they take it with a smile. Don't let them fool you

I've seen it in real life at a very young age...you never get over it.

What happened?