Coordinated Mosque shootings in Christchurch, New Zealand. 50 Dead.

osirianprncpl

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Candace Owens is the one who influenced the shooter now? They’re always using their coons as a shield first. The closer you get to whites the more they set you up. I wonder how Owens will handle this?
She won't have to worry for long. Some Muslim is gonna get her ass. She made that comment not long ago concerning the Jews. They in turn possibly have something to do with this mass shooting. Muslims kill her and then Black people begin to look at Muslims sideways. America at this moment is getting heat from ADOS and the Muslim Sista in congress. See how that works.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Is there a link to that full manifesto? I've seen bits and pieces on twitter but I'd like to read the whole thing.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really hope this bitch dies yo. That's a real fucked up but expected response from her. Anything bad that can happen to a human being I want it to happen to her. I never go that far, but I am making it an exception for her and Trump. Seriously.

g8HMrf.jpg

Her wakeup call is coming bro, it's just a matter of time when shit hits the fan for her.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
This shooter actually makes some cogent points. Not that I'm agreeing with his actions at all, but the best line of his manifest so far was pertaining to that privileged Connecticut POS Candace Owens:

"Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extremes actions she calls for too much, even for my taste."

How can you shoot up a mosque without blinking but in the same breath say Candace Owens is a little too violent for you?

I really hope these words haunt that bitch for the rest of her life, but knowing her conservative money loving self, she'll try and spin this for a dollar.

Last edited:

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cant belive the rhetoric against Candace Owens.

This is a pink people issue...repeat...this is a pink people issue.

Pinks have always killed people in their places of worship. They were doing this to us way before Candace was born.

Her name is being dropped for distraction purposes only!

I dont give a fuck about Candace but this is a intraracial issue.

Leftist need to put their family members on the right in check.

Pinks....solve your goddamn problems!

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Screen-Shot-2018-08-07-at-3.44.40-PM.png

Conservative Candace Owens ‘influenced me above all’: New Zealand gunman

https://nypost.com/2019/03/15/conservative-candace-owens-influenced-me-above-all-new-zealand-gunman/

Conservative commentator Candace Owens was the biggest influence on the white supremacist who slaughtered 49 worshipers in two New Zealand mosques, he claims in his rambling manifesto.

Brenton Tarrant name-dropped the Stamford, Conn.-born political activist in his 74-page screed posted online before he opened fire inside the Masjid Al Noor mosque in Christchurch.

“Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens,” Tarrant wrote in an answer to the question, “Is there a particular person that radicalized you the most?”

“Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness,” he continued. “Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for me are too much, even for my tastes.”

Owens — who is black, :yawn: and has recently come under fire for saying America isn’t a racist country — responded in a series of tweets.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Cant belive the rhetoric against Candace Owens.

This is a pink people issue...repeat...this is a pink people issue.

Pinks have always killed people in their places of worship. They were doing this to us way before Candace was born.

Her name is being dropped for distraction purposes only!

I dont give a fuck about Candace but this is a intraracial issue.

Leftist need to put their family members on the right in check.

Pinks....solve your goddamn problems!

If she would have kept her stupid ass out of the conversation, she wouldn't have been mentioned. She's caping for the white man and riding for the white Christian extremists. Fuck her. She's living proof that one dumb bitch can do damage.

Harriett Tubman would have shot this whore 120 years ago. Fuck her.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
This shooter actually makes some cogent points. Not that I'm agreeing with his actions at all, but the best line of his manifest so far was pertaining to that privileged Connecticut POS Candace Owens:

"Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extremes actions she calls for too much, even for my taste."

How can you shoot up a mosque without blinking but in the same breath say Candace Owens is a little too violent for you?

I really hope these words haunt tat bitch for the rest of her life, but knowing her conservative money loving self, she'll try and spin this for a dollar.

He's trolling. There's a lot of meme culture and standard alt-right bullshit in that document. Dude peddles the "Great Replacement" theory for fucks sake... his real icons and influences are more "red-pilled" than Coondance Owens. It's just this scumbag's way of clowning amd drawing negative attention to her. That's the sickest thing about being a coon... you get dunked on by everyone. :smh:

Rip to the victims man. The Alt-Right internet pipeline to white supremacist terrorism is a huge fucking problem and needs to be on the radar in a more serious way.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In the next paragraph Dude also mentioned that Fortnite taught him how to kill and floss on the corpses..... In this instance I think he was trolling..... But CO is still a clown and her response to this is in very bad taste... But what would you expect from a chick that wasn't a Drumpf supporter until 2017...

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...trump-movement-ran-a-trump-bashing#.codl5l7pg

The Newest Star Of The Trump Movement Ran A Trump-Bashing Publication — Less Than Two Years Ago

A rising star on the right, Owens was CEO of a site that compared Trump to Hitler and speculated that he has a small penis.

By Joseph Bernstein

Posted on May 15, 2018, at 7:22 p.m. ET
Candace Owens

Even by the whiplash-inducing standards of Trumpworld, Candace Owens’ rise has been fast.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Check out this fuck shit.... Some mfkrs really lack empathy and compassion

Some how some way this soured jar of mayo still finds a way to blame the victims for being victimized...

Thia is an elected Senator's official response to this shit.

The Twitter user included proof of authenticity

An article by the Guardian with reaction from the Prime Minister

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ming-new-zealand-attack-on-muslim-immigration

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
He's trolling. There's a lot of meme culture and standard alt-right bullshit in that document. Dude peddles the "Great Replacement" theory for fucks sake... his real icons and influences are more "red-pilled" than Coondance Owens. It's just this scumbag's way of clowning amd drawing negative attention to her. That's the sickest thing about being a coon... you get dunked on by everyone. :smh:

Rip to the victims man. The Alt-Right internet pipeline to white supremacist terrorism is a huge fucking problem and needs to be on the radar in a more serious way.
Gotcha. Still reading through it, but still..

Fuck her and her obsession with CAC's.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Check out this fuck shit.... Some mfkrs really lack empathy and compassion

Some how some way this soured jar of mayo still finds a way to blame the victims for being victimized...

Thia is an elected Senator's official response to this shit.

The Twitter user included proof of authenticity

An article by the Guardian with reaction from the Prime Minister

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ming-new-zealand-attack-on-muslim-immigration

This is how all right wing cacs feel. Fake sympathy and glee. Guaranteed Teump and his supporters feel this way. He has no emotions like a sociopath

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Gotcha. Still reading through it, but still..

Fuck her and her obsession with CAC's.

Oh no doubt bruh... she is literal human trash. Just hope that the conversation around his influences speaks to the real leaders and purveyors of alt right ideology

Exactly. AOC on it as usual

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
While,Candace Owens is a piece of shit, I don't want to see one person putting the blame on her when you have a bunch of white folks that's on that anti-Muslim bullshit publicly.

With that said, I seriously doubt Candace will stop being the Republicans mouthpiece after all this....

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
While,Candace Owens is a piece of shit, I don't want to see one person putting the blame on her when you have a bunch of white folks that's on that anti-Muslim bullshit publicly.

With that said, I seriously doubt Candace will stop being the Republicans mouthpiece after all this....

No, fuck that. Nobody forced her to be a coon or a bed wench. There are certain occupational hazards that come with being a coon and this is one of them. We shouldn't waste any energy defending her when she allowed her self to be exploited like this. I have no sympathy for anyone who enables and supports racist ass cacs so they can get a check.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I just don't like many of the Muslims, Africans because they use American IT spyware like Twitter validating this white supremacist garbage.

They don't manufacture nothing. Many of their problems with whites because they interact with them too much. When they had a conflict in their countries, they flood into Europe.

Last edited:

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The only reason she’s prevalent is because of incidents like this
When acts of open white supremacy go down, there’s a Black person there to blame