Coordinated Mosque shootings in Christchurch, New Zealand. 50 Dead.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
When Moslems were killing Kenyans in a mall and again at that iniversity on Kenyan side of the Somali border. No Fuck was given...so why should I give a fuck about this?

Last edited:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uhh why are you celebrating this? First of all, this is what this cac wanted, second you honestly think any Islamic extremist will differentiate between skin color? If you're not a Muslim you're an infidel as far as they're concerned.

Exactly. They are basically cacs in funny clothes. Also don't forget they are still slave trading in Yemen and North Africa. Literal fucking slave markets.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Uhh why are you celebrating this? First of all, this is what this cac wanted, second you honestly think any Islamic extremist will differentiate between skin color? If you're not a Muslim you're an infidel as far as they're concerned.
Stay away from cac, simple.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Who didn't give a fuck? Why do people insist no one talks about something, but I can go online and find hundreds of people talking about the same topic.
They reported it; they did not mourn or lament it. A cac killed Muslim cacs..please tell me why my tears belong in this situation?

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What was the backstory on this..?

In comparison. Old dude is the Ann Coulter of New Zealand. And the kid was antifa or activist type who snuck in with an egg pretending to be a journalist.

yeah, that Senator is against immigration and blames them for the shooting.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Here's my take. These extremist who shoot up places do so because they fame they receive is more important than the punishment. In this day and age it doesn't take long for anyone to not only find out where you live or lived but also family members. Public records are not online and it's as simple as finding out who your parents, siblings, spouse, children as well as their children. They want a coordinated attack? Take the time to figure out where his entire family resides and take them all out. Kill them all. Let him smile and gloat and think about how he got his mother/father/siblings/children/wife/nieces/nephews killed because of his views. Do THAT a couple of times and maybe it might not be as appealing.

If someone bitch ass muthafucka did killed one of my kids that's what I would do. My life would be over anyway so fuck it.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
I legit thought this was going to start happening in shopping malls after 9/11. Seriously, how could you ever prevent that shit?
Man you can’t

Even if you tried, say they got dead man switch, your only hope the finger stays put

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Did destroying the family homes of suicide bombers in Palestine stop Palestinians from bombing? No.

Did arresting their family members after they attacked stop them from attacking? No. No country will openly endorse killing innocent people outright so your suggestion is ridiculous and won't even work.

Here's my take. These extremist who shoot up places do so because they fame they receive is more important than the punishment. In this day and age it doesn't take long for anyone to not only find out where you live or lived but also family members. Public records are not online and it's as simple as finding out who your parents, siblings, spouse, children as well as their children. They want a coordinated attack? Take the time to figure out where his entire family resides and take them all out. Kill them all. Let him smile and gloat and think about how he got his mother/father/siblings/children/wife/nieces/nephews killed because of his views. Do THAT a couple of times and maybe it might not be as appealing.

If someone bitch ass muthafucka did killed one of my kids that's what I would do. My life would be over anyway so fuck it.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...orshippers-cover-gunman-shot-two-outside.html

11097208-0-image-a-11_1552811695972.jpg

Jae

Rising Star
Registered

Uh, Islamic extremist kill Muslims too. For example, Isis kills Muslims all the time.

Isis killed around 235 people after they bombed a mosque and started shooting people as they fled.
Look up Siniai mosque shooting

Has nothing to do with being an infidel/ skin color ethnicity etc.
Extremist literally killed Muslims in Egypt for celebrating Prophet Muhammads saw birthday, which is the most backwords sht ever.
However they can twist their beliefs to fit their needs, you're a target.

Last edited:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It's all for his cause until the video of his parents being skinned alive. There are fates worse than death, and seeing a loved one being dismantled inch by inch with a utility saw is worse than being shot after a political shooting spree.

Count23

International
International Member
Uh, Islamic extremist kill Muslims too. For example, Isis kills Muslims all the time.

Isis killed around 235 people after they bombed a mosque and started shooting people as they fled.
Look up Siniai mosque shooting

Has nothing to do with being an infidel/ skin color ethnicity etc.
Extremist literally killed Muslims in Egypt for celebrating Prophet Muhammads saw birthday, which is the most backwords sht ever.
However they can twist their beliefs to fit their needs, you're a target.
1)How does any of this contradict my post?
2) I was replying to a post that seemed to be gleeful about some supposed Twitter extremist promising 'revenge' hence me saying what I said.

It's all for his cause until the video of his parents being skinned alive. There are fates worse than death, and seeing a loved one being dismantled inch by inch with a utility saw is worse than being shot after a political shooting spree.
Then it'll just end up being a cartel esque situation, where callous extreme violence will become the norm.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1)How does any of this contradict my post?
2) I was replying to a post that seemed to be gleeful about some supposed Twitter extremist promising 'revenge' hence me saying what I said.

Then it'll just end up being a cartel esque situation, where callous extreme violence will become the norm.
Extreme violence is and has always been the norm.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

11106934-6819235-image-a-20_1552839595647.jpg

VICTIMS OF THE NEW ZEALAND MOSQUE MASSACRES

As of 2am AEDT Monday

Mucad Ibrahim, 3

Abdullahi Dirie, 4

Sayyad Milne, 14

Khaled Mustafa, 45, and son Hamza, 16

Naeem Rashid and his son Talha, 21

Tariq Omar, 24