Coondace Owens on the Breakfast Club

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
8k6igo.gif
:roflmao2: :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

8cofKN.jpg

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

To be fair shes a peace of shit, but shes right about the Bryant case.

Girl was freaking the fuck off and about to stab old girl. Pig had to take her out.

Still Candace is nothing more than a grifter who'd say/do ANYTHING for money. No different than a woman on seeking or Kanye's new wife.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Trump-Candace-Owens-2-553e636e17704235b4b73f23536734e6.jpg

candace-owens-ben-shapiro.jpg

I would watch her carefully, see what black fool she attacks after they are dead like a Kobe or George Floyd. It is too early to tell. This is shuffling the deck for the right looking to distance themselves from Jews and isolating them.

I know Gayle King, Candace Owens, and Oprah pose for pictures like white women, heavy makeup and squaring up to the camera focusing on their breast subconsciously. Does she pose 35 degree at a minimum or greater?

Oprah-122823-729edc5fa08d4fa09317f187867c3d14.jpg

Black male hating black women will do this...

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
To be fair shes a peace of shit, but shes right about the Bryant case.

Girl was freaking the fuck off and about to stab old girl. Pig had to take her out.

Still Candace is nothing more than a grifter who'd say/do ANYTHING for money. No different than a woman on seeking or Kanye's new wife.
She called Bryant a criminal. Does she have a criminal record? Did Coondace even go over the environment she was living in?

No, she gaslit to appeal to racist whites and coons.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She called Bryant a criminal. Does she have a criminal record? Did Coondace even go over the environment she was living in?

No, she gaslit to appeal to racist whites and coons.
Most people I consider war criminals in our government dont have criminal records either and I consider the vast majority war criminals. Its here and there.

She's a piece of shit though so I wont defend her in that regard.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm glad I didn't have to scroll down too far to see that brothas on here are intelligent enough to see right through that damn Grifting ass, self hating Sambo, Pretzel bitch.

Bitch is trying to make us forget that she did everything in her power to stand alongside and empower the Alt right/Neo Nazis for YEARS. Now that those butter biscuits are running out shes doing a soft launch of a new "pro black conservative Candace" cloaked in respectability politics.

Black people on a whole have more conservative values and she's trying to exploit that and pander to the few of us who don't know her self hating history by parroting certain grievances we've been having with some elements in our society. she's an eloquent speaker of non-facts so she'll get some people nodding their head like "you know what, she's right!" ..Fuck her, I see right through her hustle.

^^^^

Kaboom

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm just being honest.

I'm not watching her interviews, not interested in having any type of conversations about her because she's a poison to our community.

And I'm extremely disappointed that Budden and The Breakfast Club had her on their platforms.

Co sign till infinity

Why aren't more of their peers saying the same thing?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Seriously man that’s what I wanna know.

No one’s calling either show out and it’s puzzling? :confused:

Another thing?

A whole lot of dudes are asking why we worried so much about Candance Owens...

Oh she "just talking".

Bro... it's sad ad f**k out here.

They would have said the same about Hitler at the beer halls? Oh Adolf? He just talking that sh*t, ignore him.