Coondace Owens on the Breakfast Club

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Elon might end up giving her a show like he did with Tucker. She's not going away that easily.

He learned his lesson with Don Lemon. Dude thought he was going to flip because CNN fired him and then dropped the deal because he asked questions just like he was still working for them. She's gone off script enough with Isreal that he wouldn't chance a deal just in case she says anything else that isn't on code with the far right.

He's following the same playbook as the rest of conservative media. That is talk about how balanced they are, but in reality skew right because to them anything that even smells like it could be left leaning is radical.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
When he setup like this, it difficult to attack somebody in the black community; try to discredit them. Your boss is white and can fire you at any time.

120327061927-exp-point-roland-martin-trayvon-00002903.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Many of them will leave claiming they are doing the right thing in the black community, but it is another fraud. Now they can come after people like me and others without the appearance of strings to their white supremacist boss attached. Jews used to be held in high regard that was persecuted, but now their image is tarnished with clowns like Ben Shapiro.

5feb78f283db1.image.jpg

Last edited:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is when cancel culture should be used.

No longer support the shows who have her on their platforms.
Yep
I'm just being honest.

I'm not watching her interviews, not interested in having any type of conversations about her because she's a poison to our community.

And I'm extremely disappointed that Budden and The Breakfast Club had her on their platforms.
Same here bro. But I stopped listening to the Charlacoon show shortly after Angela left.
Seriously man that’s what I wanna know.

No one’s calling either show out and it’s puzzling? :confused:
Just about all the hosts on Sirius XM's Urban View channel have. They been going in on Breakfast Club especially ever since that Nikki Haley softball interview. Don't think Budden has hit their radar yet.

Yeah

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Candace was right about this Jewish/Hamas issue. I am dealing with similar lame tactics of being baited into conflicts, so they can wipe you out.

640px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png

Another manufactured sect of Christianity coming out of Europe that claims the bible supports homosexuality and abortion claims to be persecuted. They flood into some African country going through their immigration process, they break off and form their own country. Flooded with weapons from their supposed persecutor, they expand outward taking land slowly.

Being outmatched militarily, they commit terrorist acts to stop the aggression. As planned they use the terrorist acts to wipe out the population and force their immigration into neighboring countries.

Another example is us being baited into some conflict with whites where they use the Holocaust cover of Jews to wipe us out for security reason. How can it be ethnic cleansing if Jews undertook the same action.

3368.jpg

Look at the damage they did to the Royal family, politicians, and aristrocats like Bill Gates baiting them into some pedophile relationship for blackmail. Hey I got some philanthrophy for you, the next thing you know - you are being massaged by some young women setup by Epstein.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This wasn’t a bad interview. I actually do agree with some things she was saying. I’m definitely on the fuck both parties and vote your interest tip this time around. I agree with the control Black music with Ice Spicee and the like coming outta virtually nowhere with this level of promotion and success.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
:lol: :lol: :lol:

She never left or got fired by her master, it is part of a new grift. She will desperately try to come after people like me wasting our time on some nonsense. The Jews tanking at the ICJ/internationally made her distance herself from Ben Shapiro. Now that she has split off, her attacks will become more aggressive, targeting individuals.

If this is the best the millenials can produce, it does not look good. She has a clean background that the establishment want to exploit, no ties to corporate media.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This wasn’t a bad interview. I actually do agree with some things she was saying. I’m definitely on the fuck both parties and vote your interest tip this time around. I agree with the control Black music with Ice Spicee and the like coming outta virtually nowhere with this level of promotion and success.
Everyone that knows a musician knows this rise to fame is complete bullshit. No one gets put on that quickly unless they're an industry plant.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Right now the left/Democrats are a disaster with mass incarceration, Israel, trade (tricking off a few of us while hoarding jobs in their country), college scam, token manufacturing, token Unions, and many other nonsense. They used the appearance of diversity to mask all these racially deviant behavior. Many black women and zesty men have assisted the Democrats to their benefit like Roland Martin.

Many of these desperate black women looking to get paid are switching teams, with some fake black business that will be used to funnel money for their treachery. President Trump is anti-mass incarceration, better trade policy, no token manufacturing, anti-college scam, that supports jobs in the black community. Now these desperate black women are trying to barter me off to the right wing, except I will be a thousand miles away.

maxresdefault.jpg

cdb02980-4871-11ea-bfbf-8143046fd2c5

kardashian-trump-wh-ho-mo-20180731_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Trump-Kanye.jpg

Coondance Owens is no different than a Kamala Harris, Symone Sanders, Joy Reid, and other cannibalistic clowns in the black community. I actually expect it to get much worse for people like me under President Trump.

Last edited:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s all a grift and conservation for poor people, people with stuff going on in real life know the importance of business and America is business, Candace is just a grifter going wherever can get her paid, IMO her husband is going to leave her. I watched some of that interview with the rabbi and clearly Candace thinks she’s a blonde white women, her tone, her wording is something else, she forget she’s allowed to speak ill of blacks but other groups are off limits.

I don’t know if she’s be around end of the year I think she’s done, she’s uncontrollable and too blunt and rose off the backs of anti black hatred but she’s gonna realize that’s her lane. The face these “black outlets” cater to her is a sign of the grift and how America see black folks, it’s a class based game, you get some protection when you have money but none when you don’t I am tired of all of it realistically, I want to leave America soon and never look back.

no white outlet is gonna back her eventually, tucker, Megan, Tim pool they’ll all ditch her, anything it’s her name attached is toast. Sje’s messing up like trump catering to the poor white folks who don’t spend any moey, she’s a fool and she doesn’t realize it yet. You can be black on in the media and not be controlled. She’s gonna find out the hard way, trust her Charlie kirk is out soon. That’s it.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Mad cause he calling out your fellow tether

Unlike you, I have no allegiance to either of those clowns. Marcus Sanders refers to White Nationalist leaders as "SIR" while saying they are more intelligent than Black people when interacting with them. So him trying to poke fun of Candace is very hypocritical. It's like two fags arguing over which one is more gay when they both take it up the chute.

If you think that anyone who calls out Marcus' bullshit is a "tether" (term used in MAGA spaces) than you're part of a dufus cult, akin to the red hats.

That Candace interview got them a million views, I hope it was worth them selling their souls. :smh:

IHeartMedia, owns the Breakfast club, so it makes sense when the motivation is views and clicks.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Tried to balance the budget by using law enforcement, providing racial cover to mass incarcerators like KH

14459221_022224-wls-nagy-dolton-mayor-10p-vid.jpg

Married to a Jew...

Candace Owens

Loves to talk about dead black men and supporting their death by villifying their character.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
It’s all a grift and conservation for poor people, people with stuff going on in real life know the importance of business and America is business, Candace is just a grifter going wherever can get her paid, IMO her husband is going to leave her. I watched some of that interview with the rabbi and clearly Candace thinks she’s a blonde white women, her tone, her wording is something else, she forget she’s allowed to speak ill of blacks but other groups are off limits.

I don’t know if she’s be around end of the year I think she’s done, she’s uncontrollable and too blunt and rose off the backs of anti black hatred but she’s gonna realize that’s her lane. The face these “black outlets” cater to her is a sign of the grift and how America see black folks, it’s a class based game, you get some protection when you have money but none when you don’t I am tired of all of it realistically, I want to leave America soon and never look back.

no white outlet is gonna back her eventually, tucker, Megan, Tim pool they’ll all ditch her, anything it’s her name attached is toast. Sje’s messing up like trump catering to the poor white folks who don’t spend any moey, she’s a fool and she doesn’t realize it yet. You can be black on in the media and not be controlled. She’s gonna find out the hard way, trust her Charlie kirk is out soon. That’s it.
That rabbi she talked to is truly sick. There's another video of him giving a lap dance to a kid but I'm not posting it.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Unlike you, I have no allegiance to either of those clowns. Marcus Sanders refers to White Nationalist leaders as "SIR" while saying they are more intelligent than Black people when interacting with them. So him trying to poke fun of Candace is very hypocritical. It's like two fags arguing over which one is more gay when they both take it up the chute.

If you think that anyone who calls out Marcus' bullshit is a "tether" (term used in MAGA spaces) than you're part of a dufus cult, akin to the red hats.
Anyone using a term created by King Grift should be immediately dismissed as an idiot.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

IHeartMedia, owns the Breakfast club, so it makes sense when the motivation is views and clicks.
He goes at anyone that's anti black, you know this. Tethers , coons,cacs , bed wenches. And Coondace is three of those adjectives....stay mad. Hell actually all can apply....STAY MAD

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

emhoff.jpg

We have seen the same pivot on the left with Kamala Harris, openly repudiating mass incarceration for marijuana possession. Her husband that she carefully picked is Jewish and was being used as prop with his Holocaust victimhood. Now that they have gone on this openly genocidal warpath, this Holocaust cover that was being exploited is gone.

I stumbed upon other Jews wearing the Star of David and Yamaca discussing funding the police to make our neighborhood safer.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He goes at anyone that's anti black, you know this. Tethers , coons,cacs , bed wenches. And Coondace is three of those adjectives....stay mad. Hell actually all can apply....STAY MAD

Suuuuuure, the GRIFTER who cheeses at White Nationalist leaders, while saying they are collectively, in his words, "smarter than Black people" and parrots their terms like a lil pet. FOH

Stay DONATING :lol: :roflmao:

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Candice Owens is as big a whore as politics. We all should know that the people voted into office do not work for the people that voted for them. They will always sooner or later find out who they really work for. And why do people act like Kamala Harris is one of us and she is definitely not a Cynthia Mckinney. Until we build some real black power. If we are not trying to separate and rebuild the original black nation which is the true garden of eden then we are trying to crawl back on the plantation.
It may be internal fear of hearing about what happened to Jesus that puts fear in our heart. We may be like Peter and deny out of fear. We should remember that Jesus told other blacks you can do these and greater works. He may even exposed why they were blind to our natural powers as real and original black men and ladies.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Suuuuuure, the GRIFTER who cheeses at White Nationalist leaders, while saying they are collectively, in his words, "smarter than Black people" and parrots their terms like a lil pet. FOH

Stay DONATING :lol: :roflmao:
I've only supported his Hidden Colors series , so has many of BGOL. As a tether you believe those HC are lies huh cause it uplifts FBA and factual