Colombia...For Realz?

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
The only fake asses I saw was in the airport when I just got there. All the asses I saw were more wide than poking out. I did hook up with a dark skinned chick and a couple of light skinned ones while I was there. The only Time I felt unsafe there was riding to a hotel with one chick and we ended up in a unsavory part of town lol, but it was all good. Too many street hustlers though
Did you go to El Cetro? shits dangerous and shady... Poblado is the best area to stay in in medellin

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
:eek2: a oz of the raw in 1 night???? Foh... im calling bullshit

A gram can last for 2 days... da fuck??? You trippin...
Oz is death. But a gram 2 days? Lol not me back in my day lol but I was the type that didn't stop till the ball was dead lmao then it was the old hitting up your dude at 3am tryna get that re up, getting straight ignored. lol

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
My wife is Colombian (Afro-Latina). What y'all know about arroz con Coca Cola? :lol:
God bless you. :yes:

Lp3vfT.jpg

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
my boy moved there last year.
he throws soca parties
jaguar_the_ruler on IG.
he from trinidad originally and loves it.
That's my boy too. He used to live in BK but would roll through to the BX to chill with his cousins. Always showed luv when we rolled through to bad well. Damn it's a small world.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
No, I was in Cartagena. Stayed around getsemini and boca grande areas
next time go to playa blanco or one of the islands. too many people with their hand out in those areas. besides prepagos, hard to get regular local girls in those areas as well.

fourthstbully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i might have said this before, but i almost got got at playa blanco! beautiful beach tho...
next time go to playa blanco or one of the islands. too many people with their hand out in those areas. besides prepagos, hard to get regular local girls in those areas as well.