Colombia...For Realz?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Got a 6 fig population of them in nyc... They parade use to be filled with bad joints... I use to fuck with a half pr half colombian joint from Brooklyn who had her own crib when we were both 18... Great times great times... That body was out of this world

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol,

My first girlfriend was columbian, back when I was a freshman and she was a senior....

I learned pretty early what a pure thot really is....lol...

she was cool tho, I also learned pretty early that columbians..

sure fuckin love cheese....

they put that muthafucka in every gotdam thing....

they even got a gotdam soup thats nothing but fuckin cheese..

lol..

they cool as fuck tho....lookin forward to living in columbia for a few months..

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm from Philly I use to fuck a Colombian chick that moved to New Jersey. Shorty had the sexiest voice , her moaning use to make me bust.
Bruh I understand
TRU story for me as well.

Columbian and Trini women are my weakness
I love my happy home. :smh:

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got a 6 fig population of them in nyc... They parade use to be filled with bad joints... I use to fuck with a half pr half colombian joint from Brooklyn who had her own crib when we were both 18... Great times great times... That body was out of this world
Went to a Columbian festival in downtown Houston a few years back, them hoes look good

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cocaine does nothing for me...I've done a oz in a night..Im already up and hype as hell so no need to use Coke.. I need weed...to level me off...brah

mailboxpimp

Ultra Supreme Master
BGOL Patreon Investor
Cocaine does nothing for me...I've done a oz in a night..Im already up and hype as hell so no need to use Coke.. I need weed...to level me off...brah
:eek2: a oz of the raw in 1 night???? Foh... im calling bullshit

A gram can last for 2 days... da fuck??? You trippin...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor