Colombia...For Realz?

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
'INSECURE' STAR KENDRICK SAMPSON VICTIM OF POLICE BRUTALITY ...Punched in Colombia!

Insecure' star Kendrick Sampson says police brutality is a global issue ... and he has some video evidence after a scary encounter in Cartagena, Colombia.
The actor and BLM activist posted a video he says shows a cop detaining him, punching him and pulling out his gun. The officer even cocks the weapon, and appears to point it at Kendrick.
The video -- recorded by someone across the street -- ends there, but Kendrick claims he was taken away in handcuffs.
Kendrick, who spearheaded several recent protests in L.A., says the police in Colombia had been hounding him nonstop -- he claims this was his 6th encounter with them in 5 days.

The caption to the video he posted included, "It happens to Black Colombians often. I’m told stopping is policy but what is NOT is they reached down my underwear aggressively, slap my arms 5 times hard, punch me in my jaw and pull his gun on me. He then cuffed me and dragged me through the streets."
It's unclear when exactly this encounter went down ... but the video was first posted by a friend of his on Tuesday. Kendrick says the police held him for nearly 10 hours before letting him go.
He said, "They are also asking me to confront and identify the officer tonight! I don’t trust this shit." Kendrick encouraged fans to share the video because “this is a violation of human rights that happens every day with no accountability.”

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
If you can, what made DR so much better? I've only been to Cartagena and I enjoyed it
DR had mixed looking chicks with natural phat asses and they also had hatians... Colombian chicks have fake asses, boobs and are heavy on coke. Both got ghetto females tho... Colombia in general has a more shady and criminal feel. DR seems more safe and laid back

Mrboogieallnight

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DR had mixed looking chicks with natural phat asses and they also had hatians... Colombian chicks have fake asses, boobs and are heavy on coke. Both got ghetto females tho... Colombia in general has a more shady and criminal feel. DR seems more safe and laid back

The only fake asses I saw was in the airport when I just got there. All the asses I saw were more wide than poking out. I did hook up with a dark skinned chick and a couple of light skinned ones while I was there. The only Time I felt unsafe there was riding to a hotel with one chick and we ended up in a unsavory part of town lol, but it was all good. Too many street hustlers though